支援人员是谁派的
And who dispatched the detail?
特区外勤办公室
The DC field office.
消息应该就是从那泄露的
That must be where the leak came from.
-你在哪里 -一个安全屋
- Where are you? - A safe house.
地址给我 我派我们自己的人过去
Give me an address. We'll send our own men now.
雷丁顿的队伍在这 我们很安全
Reddington's team is here. We're secure.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他...
He's...
我不确定 但情况不好
I don't know for sure, but it's bad.
你需要什么 告诉我们 我们来做
What do you need? Tell us, and we'll do it.
我需要你们找到莱昂纳德·卡尔
I need you to find Leonard Caul.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you'd be gone.
本来是这么打算的
That was the plan.
后来我想着如果留下
Then I thought maybe if I stayed,
没准有机会过上正常生活
I'd have a shot at a normal life.
尼克知道你给他摊上什么事了吗
Does Nick have any idea what you've gotten him into?
他只是医生 和其他无关
He's not a part of this. He's just a doctor.
雷丁顿是个坏人 莉斯
Reddington's a bad man, Liz.
他对任何与他有联♥系♥的人都没有好处
He's bad for anyone who comes in contact with him.
他对你也没有好处
He's bad for you.
他的世界 还有这里的一切
His world, this right here,
除非你抽身退出 否则也会拖你下水
unless you get out, this will devour you.
他是不是好人没关系
It doesn't matter if he's bad.
重要的是他有我要的答案
What matters is he has answers about me,
不搞清楚我绝不离开
and I'm staying until I get them.
没准我可以帮你弄清答案
Well, maybe I could help you get those answers.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
莉斯 雷丁顿的事我知道的比你想象的要多
Liz, I know a lot more about Reddington than you think.
子弹射入了右肺
The bullet nicked the right lung.
我用胸腔插管让它恢复了呼吸
I was able to reinflate it with a chest tube,
并注射了预防性抗生素
and we'll start him on a prophylactic antibiotic.
子弹呢
What about the bullet?
问题就在这
That's the problem.
这种子弹带有火帽
It has a percussion cap,
目的是要让它射入后
which causes it to essentially...
再次爆♥炸♥
explode.
这次奇迹出现 它没爆♥炸♥
By some miracle, it didn't.
如果我取弹时不小心碰到什么
If I try to remove it, if I touch it the wrong way...
这就像他身体里埋了颗地雷
it's like there's a land mine inside him
你让我去挖出来
and you're asking me to dig it up.
你到底能不能行
Can you do it or not?
我们从未正式见过面
We were never formally introduced.
唯一一次见面
I believe the only time we met
是在她的厨房♥ 你穿着内♥裤♥在冲咖啡
you were in her kitchen, making coffee in your underwear.
安慰你一下 我也被她甩了
Well, if it's any consolation, she dumped me, too.
手术你能不能做
Can you do it?
你也许不记得 我从上学时开始
You may not remember, but I worked my way through school --
就没日没夜地工作 可我还是得靠借贷生活
nights, weekends, and I still had to take out loans.
我竭尽全力 现在却还欠着376,422美元
I busted my hump, and I am still $376,422 in debt.
我能不能做 肯定能
Can I do it? Absolutely.
要价376,422美元
For $376,422.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
但我不知道他为什么在这里
I don't why he's here
你和他又有什么关系
or what you have to do with him,
但我清楚行情
but I know.
五十万美元 没有标记 无法追踪
$500,000 -- unmarked, untraceable.
雷丁顿先生坚持要做好万全的准备
Mr. Reddington insists on being prepared for all contingencies.
可以继续了吗
Shall we continue?
和国家犯罪信息中心确认过了
We checked with NCIC.
他们没有查到这位神秘八指男的
The prints they ran on our eight-fingered mystery man
匹配指纹
were a dead end.
没有案底 没有背景调查
No criminal record, no background checks.
不在他们的系统当中
He wasn't in their system.
但他在摩萨德的信息库里
But he was in Mossad's.
莱昂纳德·卡尔的真名是约瑟夫·麦克雷
Leonard Caul's real name is Joseph McCray.
前中情局探员
He's former CIA.
最近的影像信息还是1981年的
Last-known photograph dates back to 1981.
他是"哈伍德行动"的人员之一
He was part of Operation Harwood,
这是一个秘密监视小组 在马那瓜
a covert surveillance unit run out of Managua
监听桑地诺的支持者们
to keep tabs on the Sandinistas.
中情局知道他的身份 但不肯告诉我们
The agency knows who he is, but they won't say.
这是机密
Classified.
我们找不到他是因为他的工作就是要隐藏起来
We can't find him because his job is to blend in.
专注于观察和窃听 仅此而已
He's basically eyes and ears -- nothing else.
倒不如说他是个鬼魂
He may as well have been a ghost.
哈伍德行动是由一位叫海伦·朱巴尔的女士指挥的
Harwood was run by a woman named Helen Jubal.
参议院情报委员会在伊朗门事件
Senate Intelligence Committee shut it down
发生之际取消了这个行动小组
in the wake of Iran-Contra.
汤姆·康纳利是当时的律师
Tom Connolly was legal counsel.
你认为康纳利可以让她给我们信息
You think Connolly can get her to talk?
我问问他
I'll ask him.
我们最近有些人情往来
We've been trading a few favors lately.
我只要承认麦克雷先生存在就会被逮捕
I could be arrested for even acknowleging Mr. McCray exists.
我恰好认识几个法律界的朋友
As luck would have it, I know a few people in law enforcement.
汤米说你是官场高手
Tommy said you were a smooth operator.
他说你可以帮我找到莱昂纳德·卡尔
He says you can help me find Leonard Caul,
就是你认识的麦克雷先生
or the man you know as Mr. McCray.
好多年没跟他联♥系♥了
Haven't spoken to him in years.
是真的吗
Is that a fact?
小组解散了
Well, the unit broke up.
他不太甘心 变得...
He didn't take it well, became --
朱巴尔女士 我们别兜圈子了好吗
Ms. Jubal, let's cut to it, shall we?
麦克雷是你们的特工
McCray was an agent of yours.
他惹上麻烦 出逃在外
He's in trouble, on the run.
下一任司法部长已经全权委托我
The next attorney general has given me carte blanche
调查他的去向
to inquire as to his whereabouts.
任何妨碍调查的人都由他处理
Anyone obstructing that inquiry will have to answer to him.
他最近找过我
He came to me recently,
说他卷入了
said he'd gotten himself wrapped up
和雷蒙德·雷丁顿有关的事
in some kind of business with Raymond Reddington.
原来是这么回事... 追捕雷丁顿
That's what this is about -- your hunt for Reddington.
朱巴尔女士 告诉我他在哪
Ms. Jubal, tell me where he is.
他很害怕 又受伤了 没地方可去...
He's scared, hurt, had no place to go --
我想这都是因为雷丁顿
I'm assuming because of Reddington.
如果我告诉你他在哪
If I tell you where he is,
你能答应我这些信息不被
do you promise to use that information
用于追捕雷丁顿以外的用途吗
only as a means to find Reddington?
我保证
You have my word.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
在贝塞斯达 有一间二层楼的小公♥寓♥
In Bethesda, there's a small second-story flat.
在公♥寓♥里 有一张桌子
In the flat, you will find a desk.
中间的抽屉面是假的
The middle drawer has a false front.
拿掉它 你会发现里面有个银色的盒子
Remove it, and you will find a silver case
和一把钥匙
along with a key.
这和支点有关
This is about the Fulcrum.
是的 还在你手里吧
Yes. You still have it.
没错
I do.
这个箱子和钥匙..
This case, the key...
把它们拿到雷蒙德这里 给莱昂纳德·卡尔
I need you to bring them here to Raymond, to Leonard Caul.
这就是为什么雷蒙德要我们找到卡尔
That's why Reddington wanted us to find Caul,
因为他能破解支点
because he can decipher the Fulcrum.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
这个公♥寓♥
This flat...
绝不能让雷蒙德知道你去过那里
Raymond can never know you were there.
你明白吗 伊丽莎白
Do you understand, Elizabeth?
要是我能去我一定去 但我不能
I would go if I could, but I can't.
我不能把他一个人丢下
I can't leave him alone.
永远不能让雷蒙德知道你去了那里
Raymond must never know you were there.
进展如何
Where are we with this thing?
据基恩探员所说 雷丁顿正在手术中
According to Agent Keen, Reddington is in surgery.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表