You are what you are. It's admirable.
但这是我的世界 你只是个游客
But this is my world, and you're a tourist.
你哪怕错眨了下眼 我俩就都死了
You blink wrong, we are both dead
而你的搭档也将锒铛入狱
and your partner goes to prison.
我会闭上我的嘴置身事外的
I'll keep my mouth shut and stay out of the way.
怎么了
What's going on?
雷斯勒探员和我
Agent Ressler and I
正在讨论旅行计划
were just discussing travel arrangements.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们找到了汤姆
We found Tom.
我们要带他回来
We're gonna make him come back,
告诉法官你是无辜的
tell the judge that you're innocent.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
不惜代价保你安全
Whatever it takes to keep you safe.
找到汤姆并不会让我安全
Finding Tom will not keep me safe.
我在法庭上撒了谎
I lied to the court.
作伪证的罪名我们能搞定
We can handle the perjury count.
我想帮你洗脱的是谋杀罪
It's the murder charge I'd like to avoid.
怎么做
How?
德内法官是对的 我掩盖了事实
Judge Denner's right. I covered it up.
再怎么说 我也是从犯
At the very least, I'm an accessory after the fact.
听我说
Listen to me.
陪审团很看重动机
Juries care about intent.
你没有杀害港务长的动机
You didn't intend to kill the harbormaster.
那是汤姆的决定
That was Tom's decision.
现在 法官可能觉得你有罪
Right now, that judge may think you're guilty,
想让一个冷血杀手脱罪还是很困难的
and it's not easy to let a cold-blooded killer go free,
即便关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
even in the name of national security.
但你不是冷血杀手
But a cold-blooded killer you are not.
如果我们能证明是汤姆干的
If we can prove Tom is responsible,
也许就能扳回局势
it might just tip the scales.
都是我的错 我不该带他去那儿的
It's my fault. I never should have put him there.
就因为我 他这下半辈子
He'll go to prison for the rest of his life
都要在监狱里度过了
because of me.
一步一步来 莉兹
One step at a time, Lizzy.
他不会回来的
He's not gonna come back.
会的
He will.
你我之间的故事还没完呢
This journey we're on isn't over just yet.
你可能放弃了我们 但我还没
You may have given up on us, but I haven't.
鲁丁格
Ruddiger!
我听说了这个好消息
I heard the good news!
什么好消息 我在戒酒呢
Good news? I'm in rehab.
正是如此
Precisely.
要走出重归清醒的第一步
It requires a great deal of courage and intestinal fortitude
需要巨大的勇气和毅力
for a man to take that first step toward sobriety.
换我肯定做不到
I couldn't do it myself.
这是法♥院♥的命令
It was court-ordered.
我喝醉了 把我女儿的帕萨特撞烂了
I got drunk and crashed my daughter's Passat.
她再也不想跟我说话了
She'll never speak to me again.
第九步是什么来着
What's the ninth step, again?
弥补你曾经伤害过的人
Make amends to those you harmed?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你跟无权者有生意往来吗
You do any business with Die Entrechteten?
没有
No.
但我知道谁跟他们做过生意
But I do know others who have.
某个叫科尔的军♥火♥商
Arms dealer name of Kohl.
真棒
Splendid.
说不定你能帮我联♥系♥上他
Perhaps you could put me in touch with him.
你还是试试通灵板吧
You best try a ouija board.
他被人暗♥杀♥了 在他自己的车里被枪杀了
He was assassinated -- shot dead in his car.
他们现在跟一个奥地利人做生意
They do business now with an Austrian --
应该叫贝克
Becker, I think.
什么时候连无权者这样的三脚猫
Since when did a pack of stuempers like Die Entrechteten
都能接触到军用装备了
get access to military hardware?
听说他们招了个新人
Word is they recruited a new boy.
他们在找F2000机♥枪♥
They're looking for F2000 machine guns.
你知道他们何时何地交易吗
You know where or when?
不知道
No.
不过要是你能往我的户头上打点钱
But if you wire some cash into my patient account,
他们就会让我用电♥话♥
they'll let me use the phone.
我可以打听打听
I'll ask around.
-谢谢你 麦克斯 -没问题
- Thank you, Max. - Yeah.
记住 一步一步来
And remember -- one day at a time, pal.
所以我们要找的人是弗兰兹·贝克
So, the man we're looking for is a Franz Becker?
他是我见过最圣洁之人[holy双关]
The holiest man I've ever seen.
哪个教派的
What church?
天呐 不
God, no.
我的意思是他全身都穿满了洞
I mean he is literally covered in holes.
每一寸皮肤都打了洞
Every square inch of the man is pierced.
令人印象深刻
It's impressive.
你觉得汤姆联♥系♥他了吗
That's who you think Tom reached out to?
那是我会联♥系♥的人
That's who I would reach out to.
不幸的是 汤姆和我所见略同
Unfortunately, Tom and I share some propensities.
不管你觉得你有多了解汤姆·基恩
Whatever you think you know about Tom Keen,
趁早忘了吧
forget it.
那个满身书呆气的小学老师
The bookish elementary-school teacher
不过是精心编造的假象
was a masterful illusion.
他是一个高超的伪装大♥师♥
The man is an extremely talented covert operative.
你被他的伪装所骗
I'm not surprised he convinced you
并不奇怪
that his persona was real.
一旦他扮演新的角色 甚至会让自己深信不疑
Once he takes on a new identity, he convinces himself.
女装
Women's dresses.
女装是吧
Women's dresses, huh?
杰夫 我知道你是我的财务师
Yes, Jeff, I understand you're my financial planner,
但我不是在向你征求意见
but I'm not asking for your advice on this.
我需要你着手去办
I just need you to do it.
杰夫 我当然知道这是一大笔钱
Jeff, of course I know it's a lot of money.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有路由号♥码吗
You have the routing number?
不 我今天就要关闭账户 转移资金
No, I want the account closed and the money transferred today.
谢了
Thanks again.
长官 我正要
Sir, I was just coming --
我做了伪证
I perjured myself.
我告诉法官你去那条船上
I told the judge that you were on that ship
是为了公事 我还为此发了誓
for official business, under oath.
我可能会为此丢了工作
I've crossed my share of lines in this job,
但我一直告诉自己事情不会到那一步
but I always told myself that wouldn't be one of them.
-你当然知道 你指着我这么做呢 -长官
- Of course you know that. You were counting on it. - Sir --
我说的很清楚我不会向法庭撒谎
I made it clear that I would not lie to the court,
我给你下了命令不要把我牵扯进去
I ordered you not to put me in that position,
而你却故意这么做
and you intentionally did exactly that.
我很抱歉 长官 我没想
I'm sorry, sir. I never wanted --
你就是这么想的 基恩 成熟点
That is exactly what you wanted! Damn it, Keen! Grow up!
你想耍心眼
You want to play the angles?
你想利用你的朋友和同事
You want to leverage your friends and colleagues,
至少要有种承认
at least have the decency to admit it.
我并不为我所做的事感到抱歉
I'm not sorry for what I did,
我只是很遗憾必须这么做
but I am sorry that it had to be done.
我想杀死柏林
I wanted Berlin dead.
我想让他为他对米拉 对你
I wanted him to pay for what he did
和对我们所有人做的事付出代价
to Meera, to you, to all of us.
我是为了我们才把汤姆带到那条船上去的
I brought Tom to that ship for us.
我并不后悔
I don't regret it,
我也不会束手就擒为此入狱
and I'm not gonna lay down and quietly go to prison for it.
你知道自己在说什么吗 基恩探员
Can you even hear yourself, Agent Keen?
你囚禁他人
You held another human being captive.
引发了一连串事件
You set in motion a chain of events
最终牺牲了一条无辜的生命
that cost an innocent man his life.
你的所作所为既非正确也非必要
What you did wasn't right. It wasn't necessary.
那是犯罪
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表