我还在那夸夸其谈 吹嘘着在我领导下
I'm up there spinning gold about all the great things
正义会让人们生活变得多美好
justice will do under my leadership
可是忽然我的助手悄悄跟我说
when I've got an aide whispering in my ear about --
我们也才刚刚发现
We just found out ourselves.
哈罗德 这就好比我出去偷腥被抓到了
Harold, I was caught with my pants down,
而证人是我的三个前妻
and as three ex-wives can attest to,
情况很不乐观啊
it's not a pretty sight.
基恩失踪了
Keen's gone AWOL.
他们为什么会见面
Why were they meeting in the first place?
是在解决案子吗
Were they working a case?
我不清楚他们为何会见面
I'm not aware of the nature of the meeting.
哈罗德 我相信你知道事情的严重性
Harold, I don't need to tell you what's at stake here.
你必须控制住事态
You need to contain this --
不惜一切代价 不论任何要求
whatever it takes, whatever you need.
我所掌控的一切资源任你调用
The full resources of my office are at your disposal.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
我是库伯
Cooper.
-雷丁顿正在动手术 -手术
- Reddington's in surgery. - Surgery?
你们在哪里 我们查了市里所有急诊室
Where? We've checked every E.R. in the city.
我们在一个仓库里 马萨诸塞大道5312号♥
We're in a warehouse -- 5312 Mass Avenue.
他有个类似急救小组的团队
He has some sort of mobile crash team.
调人过去 马上
Dispatch units now.
雷丁顿告诉我一个名字
Reddington gave me a name.
谁
Who?
莱昂纳德·卡尔
Leonard Caul.
莱昂纳德·卡尔是谁
Who is Leonard Caul?
他一定知道这次刺杀行动的内♥幕♥
He must know something about the people who organized the hit.
这么说雷丁顿知道是谁指使的这次行动
So Reddington knows who's behind this.
不管对雷丁顿下手的是谁
Whoever they are came after Reddington
肯定是因为他们认为支点在雷丁顿手里
because they thought he had this device, the Fulcrum.
那份文件足以威胁到某个叫秘社的集团
It's a blackmail file on a group, this cabal.
他跟他们说东西在他手上 其实并没有
He told them he had it, and he didn't.
现在他们戳穿了他的谎言 想要杀掉他
And they finally called his bluff and tried to kill him,
雷丁顿不死他们是不会罢休的
and they will not stop until they do.
除非我们先找到莱昂纳德·卡尔
Unless we find Leonard Caul.
系统里没有这个人
There's nothing on him in the system.
根据邓比说的 费奇死之前
According to Dembe, before Fitch died,
他告诉雷丁顿 让他找到卡尔
he told Reddington to find Caul,
说他掌握了关于支点和秘社的信息
that he would have information about the Fulcrum, the cabal.
雷丁顿让阿兰姆追踪的电♥话♥查到了一间公♥寓♥
Reddington asked Aram to trace a call to an apartment,
不过他们到那的时候 卡尔已经离开了
but when they got there, Caul was gone.
他们只发现了血迹 没有尸体
All they found was blood -- no body.
他当时没说为什么要追踪那个电♥话♥
Well, he didn't tell me what it was for,
我... 也没问过他
and I, uh, definitely didn't ask,
不过我现在应该能把那个位置调出来
but I could probably still pull up the location.
好了 基恩 我们已经派人赶过去了
All right, Keen. We got a team on the way.
十五分内钟保护好自己 你马上就安全了
Stay safe for 15 minutes, and you're home.
我们得找到出血点 体征如何
We need to find the tear. What are his vitals?
血压90/60 心跳140
B.P. is 90 over 60, pulse 140.
我在给他注射增压剂
I'm giving pressors and more fluids.
我还需要一个单位血浆
I need another unit of blood.
阿兰姆通过那个电♥话♥追踪到了
So, Aram traced that call to an apartment
谢里登路3130号♥的一间公♥寓♥
at 3130 Sheridan Road.
租约上的名字是化名
The name on the lease was an alias,
但是公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥曾经在这个公♥寓♥中
but there was a police report filed by the apartment manager
发现了血迹并上报给了警方
who found blood in the home.
所以我们调取了附近急诊室的接诊记录
So we pulled the admission logs at the nearby E.R.s.
三起枪伤 六例家庭暴♥力♥
Three gunshot wounds, six cases of domestic violence --
有一个男子去急诊室的时候
And one guy who comes in
他的两根手指装在一个密封袋里
with his two fingers in a ziplock bag.
-莱昂纳德·卡尔 -他没留下名字
- Leonard Caul? - He didn't leave a name.
当他看到急诊室里有警♥察♥时 就离开了
There were cops in the E.R., and when he saw them, he left.
你们怎么能确定这就是我们要找的人
How can you be sure it's the man we're looking for?
我们不能 但是他忘了拿走他的手指
We can't. But he left his fingers behind.
我要那个急诊室的所有监控录像
I want any surveillance from that E.R.
去询问那个接诊的医生
Interview the doctors on call.
联♥系♥警方 看他们能不能做指纹对比
Contact Metro P.D., see if they ran the prints.
有人来了
We've got company!
支援人员
Protective detail.
我们布置了人在周围保护
We've got units securing the perimeter
派来了一架直升机撤离病人
and a chopper inbound to evac the patient.
不 我们不
No, we're not --
你在干什么
What the hell?!
联调局配发的是格洛克或SIG系列手♥枪♥
The bureau issues Glocks or SIGs.
无论他们是谁 不是联调局的人
Whoever these gentlemen are, they're not FBI.
还会有更多人来
There will be more.
还要多久我们才能...
How long before we can...
-他现在情况怎么样 -什么
- What's his status? - What?
他的情况怎么样 他能被转移吗
His status, what is it? Can he be moved?
不能 或许能 我不知道
No. M-maybe. I don't know.
我需要一个明确的回答
I need a definitive answer.
我们现在必须要走
We have to go now.
走 我们不能走
Go? We can't go.
如果我们转移他 他会失血过多而死的
If we move him, he'll bleed to death.
我们刚找到他的受损动脉
We just now found the compromised artery.
我们要烧灼受损处才能缝合他
We still have to cauterize it before we can close him.
那就快点
So do it.
那应该由他来完成
That was his job.
你们还有谁接受过外科训练
Does anyone here have surgical training?
两年 在弗雷斯♥诺♥州立大学
Two years, Fresno State.
那就你来 弗雷斯♥诺♥的
You're up, Fresno.
他们要来了
They're coming.
是的 我给他们回了短♥信♥
Yes, I responded to their message,
但是我们最多还有十五到二十分钟
but we don't have more than 15 or 20 minutes.
二十分钟 不可能 即使是他缝合这个出血点
20? No. Even he would need at least 30 minutes
也要至少三十分钟
to close this tear.
你有十五分钟
You have 15.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
拜托了 尼克
Nick, please.
莉斯 我们已经三年没联♥系♥了
Liz, I haven't heard from you for three years.
如果不是万不得已我也不会求你
I wouldn't ask if I had any other choice.
找别的医生吧
Find another doctor.
我有别的医生
I had another doctor.
-太好了 那你就用他吧 -我不能
- Great. Use him. - I can't.
为什么
Why?
你也拒绝了他的求婚吗
Did you turn down his marriage proposal, too?
听着 如果你不帮我 他就会死掉
Listen to me -- a man is going to die if you don't help us.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
你想让我去哪
Where do you want me to go?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我住在这
I live here.
我不知道还能去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
去这边
Over here.
血压触诊70
B.P. is 70 palp.
心跳已到临界值 但稳定
Pulse is critical but stable.
莉斯 这是为了你 而不是为了救他
This is for you, Liz, not for him.
支援人员已抵达仓库
The protective detail is at the warehouse.
但基恩和雷丁顿都不在
There's no sign of Keen or Reddington.
第一个犯罪现场的枪手
The shooter at the first crime scene,
本应被急救人员送去尸检
the EMTs who were taking him to the M.E.,
急救人员没有出现
they never showed.
仓库里发现了三具尸体
There were three bodies found at the warehouse --
两个是联调局探员的装扮
Two men posing as FBI
另一个是马克·查尔德医生
and Dr. Mark Child,
他是乔治城医院的外科主刀医师
chief of surgery at Georgetown.
是基恩探员
Agent Keen.
你现在安全吗
Are you safe?
你身边还有谁
Who's with you?
只有自己人 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 莫伊塔巴尔
Just us -- Ressler, Navabi, Mojtabal.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表