什么东西
What the hell?
帮你放松一下而已
Just something to help you relax.
你真的不知道我是谁
You really don't have any idea who I am,
对吗 塞林格先生
do you, Mr. Salinger?
省口气吧 亲爱的
Save your breath, sweetheart.
很快你就没气可吸了
You're gonna need it.
我回来了
It's me. I'm back.
芝加哥怎么样
How was Chicago?
天哪 你懂的
Oh, God, you know.
开这些会议纯属浪费时间
All these conferences are such a waste of time.
你呢 今天过得好吗
You -- how was your day?
工作怎么样
How was work?
还行吧 除了卡尔顿
Fine... except for Carlton.
又骚扰你吗
Again?
他一直色眯眯地看我 看得我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
He keeps leering at me -- gives me the creeps.
他是你老板
Well, he's your boss.
你迟早得向人事部门举报他
Sooner or later, you have to report him to H.R.
你回来真是太好了
I'm so glad you're back.
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
你要给我个抽屉吗
You're giving me a drawer?
如果你想要的话
Only if you want it.
如果太快了...
I mean, if it's too soon...
我觉得这样很好
I just thought it might be nice.
你家就是我家
Su casa es mi casa.
你让我做的事...
What you're asking me to do...
我很感激你自首了
I appreciate that you turned yourself in.
你为了我回来了
You came back for me.
莉斯 我有危险 我需要那些护照
Liz, I'm in danger. I need the passports.
不行 我不能这么做
I can't. I just can't.
莉斯 求你了
Liz, please!
我自首救了你也救了我自己
Turning myself in to save you saved me.
不是因为法官放我走了
And not because the judge let me go.
我从十四岁起就一直在逃亡
I've been running since I was 14.
我就只知道逃亡
It's all I've known.
那一刻 法官放我走时
And in that moment, when the judge let me go,
我想 或许有某个地方
I thought, "Maybe there's a world
我可以不用逃亡 我可以...
where I don't have to run, where I could just..."
那些德国人想让我死 我的上线也是
These Germans want me dead -- my handler, too.
所以求你帮帮我
So, please, I need your help.
我需要那些护照
I need the passports.
那些不仅是护照
They're not just passports.
你把它们放在我们家地板下面
You put them in a box under the floor in our home.
它们代表了一切我想忘记的东西
They represent everything I'm trying to forget.
我知道 不重要我也不会找你要了
I know. I wouldn't ask unless it was important.
它们都被锁在证物室里
They're locked up in evidence.
所以那些护照上的身份应该还没暴露
That's exactly why they should still be clean.
我不会进证物室帮你偷东西的
I'm not gonna walk into evidence and steal them for you.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你想让我消失吗
You want me gone?
你帮我这回 以后就再也不会见到我了
Do this, and you'll never see me again.
你快走吧
You need to leave.
马上走
Go. Now.
不
No.
出来
Get out.
我本来退出了 记得吗
I was out, remember?
是你又把我带回来的
You're the one who brought me back in.
出来
Get out.
我的话你是不是没听明白
Perhaps I haven't made myself clear.
我到家时汤姆就在了
I came home, and Tom was here.
他又回到你的生活里了
He's back in your life.
他没有回到我的生活里
He is not in my life.
我理解一个人
I understand what it's like
被负面的东西 被内心深处
to be drawn to something that is unhealthy,
自己都害怕的自己所吸引的感觉
to a part of yourself that you are afraid of.
但你要记住他在时你的生活是什么样子
But I want you to remember what your life really was with him,
再想象一下没有他你的生活会如何
and imagine all that it could be without him.
我不必去想象
I don't have to imagine.
很好
Good.
我有一个新案子
Because I have a case.
大阪俊朗 一名2009年被起诉的日本企业家
Toshiro Osaka -- a Japanese entrepreneur indicted in 2009
警方将其同事逮捕
之后被过激的商业伙伴刀砍致死
and knifed to death by an aggrieved business partner.
警方将其同事逮捕
投资骗局洗劫一空
迈尔斯·查普曼 在阿尔及尔被枪杀
Miles Chapman -- he was gunned down in Algiers
当时他因内♥幕♥交易被要求引渡 正在逃亡
while avoiding extradition for insider trading.
莱斯特·查尔斯·康威 他的庞氏骗局规模巨大
Lester Charles Conway -- his Ponzi scheme was so massive,
被判三十年 正在服刑
he's now serving up to 30 years.
他们的犯罪让数百人毕生的积蓄付诸东流
Their crimes cost hundreds of people their life savings --
养老金没了 房♥屋也被拍卖♥♥
pensions gone, homes in foreclosure,
妻离子散
families torn apart.
我为什么要同情他们 他们都是罪犯
Why would I feel bad for them? They're criminals.
据雷丁顿所说 他们都是无辜的
According to Reddington, they're innocent --
被一名仇富的女人 经过数月
framed after months, sometimes years of planning
甚至是数年的策划后陷害
by a woman with a deep-seated hatred for the 1%.
她不只是夺走他们的钱财
She doesn't just take their money,
还夺走他们的名誉 自♥由♥
she takes their reputations, their freedom,
甚至是生命
sometimes their lives.
她上一个目标是德克兰·塞林格
Her latest mark was Declan Salinger,
一位风头正胜的风险投资家
a flamboyant venture capitalist
专注于生物科技领域
who specialized in biotech.
昨晚他被发现死于酒店的浴缸内
He was found last night in a hotel bathtub,
地上有注射器 死因是明显的吸毒过量
needle on the floor, dead from an apparent overdose.
他的个人电脑被收归证物
His personal laptop was taken into evidence.
现场调查员发现公♥司♥账户被取款
CSI uncovered corporate withdrawals
超两千七百万美元
in excess of $27 million.
纳瓦比 去找塞林格的妻子
Navabi, go see Salinger's wife.
雷斯勒 基恩 监狱里那个人
Ressler, Keen, the man in prison --
去找他谈谈
talk to him.
如果他是被陷害的 我要知道真♥相♥
If he was framed, I want to know how.
我们跟你的律师们谈过了 康威先生
We spoke to your attorneys, Mr. Conway.
你声称是被一个名叫
You claim to have been framed
克劳迪娅·桑切斯的女人陷害的
by a woman named Claudia Sanchez.
不管她的真名是什么
Or whatever her name really was.
一切都是她设计的
She made everything up.
庞氏骗局也是她弄出来的吗
She make up the Ponzi scheme?
你从你客户那儿偷了一亿两千八百万美元
The $128 million you stole from your clients
用来支撑你的奢华生活 大牧场 私人飞机
to fund your lifestyle -- the ranch, the private jets --
我已经说过上百遍了
Look, I've told this story a hundred times.
我们当时睡在一起
We were sleeping together.
她什么都能拿到 我的手♥机♥ 电脑 密♥码♥
She had access to everything -- my phone, computer, passwords.
如果你们不相信我
If you don't believe me --
我们想相信你 真的
We want to believe you. We do.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened.
她在牧场当季节工
She was a seasonal worker at the ranch --
跟很多人一样没有记录
undocumented, one of many.
我妻子完全不知道
My wife had no idea.
这场外遇持续了六个月
The affair lasted exactly six months.
突然有一天 她消失了
Then one day, she just disappears.
三天后 我被捕了
Three days later, I'm arrested.
他们还在你的车里发现了收拾好的行李
Well, they also found a packed bag in your car,
你的护照和飞往北♥京♥的机票
and your passport, and a plane ticket to Beijing.
这都是她设计的
She planted it all.
那个女人 她简直就是恶魔
That woman -- she was diabolical.
她将我的指纹弄到箱子上
From the fingerprints on the suitcase
用我的电脑买♥♥机票
to the airline ticket she purchased using my computer --
她侵入了我的生活
she got into my life.
艾比·伊萨
Abby Issa.
但那都不算什么
But that was nothing.
她转移资金的方式 她知晓其中的原理
The way she moved the money, her knowledge of how it worked,
发布虚假报表 创建空壳公♥司♥
issuing false statements, creating shell companies.
我雇佣了最好的辩护团队
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表