Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是一项我负责保护的资产
You're an asset I'm charged with protecting.
我会转账是为了保证你的安全
I transferred the money to keep you safe.
我只是尽职尽力而已
I was just doing my job.
不过我知道 从现在开始
As far as I'm concerned, every life
那个疯子所夺去的每一条生命
that that psycho takes from this point forward
都是因为你
is on you.
但愿她值得你这么做
I hope she's worth it.
有意思
It's funny.
当我站在那里
When I was standing there
思考你是否决定了让我去死时
wondering if you had decided to let me die,
突然产生了一个想法
a thought struck me --
你怎么知道柏林的钱存在那家银行的
how did you know that Berlin had his money in that bank?
首先 我以为是那个女孩告诉你的
At first, I thought it was the girl -- that she told you.
但是那些账户是加密账户
But the accounts would be coded,
通过空壳公♥司♥转移
moved through shell corporations --
层层保护
layers of protection.
然后我意识到 不对
And then I realized, "No.
是有神秘人物在帮你
"Somebody has a secret Santa.
一个消息来源
A source."
好极了 莉兹
Bravo, Lizzy.
等你准备好吐露心声时 我愿意洗耳恭听
When you're ready to share, I'd love to hear.
我们怎么知道
How do we know
卡贾是否把君主银行的所有账号♥都说了
Kaja gave up all the accounts at Monarch?
她有什么理由不全说出来吗
What would possibly motivate her to do otherwise?
一切结束后 你可以给她一个新身份
A new identity when this is all over --
给她一笔可观的养老金
A sizeable contribution to her pension
以此换取她对你和你朋友的保护
in exchange for protecting you and your friends.
莉兹 别说傻话 我根本没朋友
Lizzy, don't be absurd. I don't have any friends.
事情进行得如何
How did it go?
我进去了
I'm in.
很期待跟你合作
I look forward to working with you.
只工作不玩耍 聪明孩子也变傻
Well, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表