Are you out of your mind?!
不是他死就是我亡
It was him or me.
他身上有血
He's got blood on him.
你做了什么 我们该怎么办
What did you do? How are we supposed to --
如果他不接电♥话♥
If he doesn't answer that,
就会有人来找他了
someone is gonna come looking for him.
好吧 我们这么做
Okay. Here's what we're gonna do.
我们放了他
We're gonna let him go.
然后把汤姆转移
We're gonna move Tom.
放了他 他会走漏风声的
Let him go? He's gonna talk.
那就由他去
So let him talk.
他要是说出去了 就是他和我对质
He says anything, it's his word against mine.
而他是个线人
And he's an informant.
听着女士 这显然是件公务
Look, lady. This is obviously official business.
我什么都不知道
I can look the other way.
-必须杀了他 -别 求你了 听我说
- You got to kill him. - No! Please! Listen. Listen --
听着 如果你放了他 他就会去报♥警♥
Look, if you let this guy go, he's going to the cops.
如果他那样做 我们都会进监狱的
When he does, we are all going to jail,
从你开始
starting with you,
罪名有虐待 绑♥架♥ 非法监禁
for torture, kidnapping, wrongful imprisonment --
你挑吧 亲爱的
take your pick, sweetheart.
你必须杀了他
You got to kill him.
不用 我可以处理
No. I can fix this.
我有个仓库 我们等到天黑
I have a storage unit. We'll wait till it gets dark.
我们暂时把他关在这里 等到 不要
We'll keep him here temporarily until we can find ano-- no!
这是最好的方法 由他去吧
It's better this way. Let him do it.
放手 把你的手放开
Get off me! Get your hands off me!
汤姆 不要
Tom, no!
汤姆 住手
Tom, stop!
下一枪就会瞄准你的胸膛
Next one goes in your chest!
汤姆 放了他
Tom, let him go!
我觉得你应该打给卡普兰先生
I think maybe you should call Mr. Kaplan.
科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫多疑且防卫严密
Kiryl Morozov is paranoid and well-protected.
在女人和饮酒方面也没有软肋
He has no clear weakness for women or drink.
但是 就像所有政♥治♥家一样
However, like any politician, he does have an unending need
他也喜欢灰色收入
to hide his ill-gotten gains.
钻石
The diamonds.
他通过你在莫斯科
Which he buys and sells
水星城市大厦的中间人来进行交易
through your broker at Mercury City Tower in Moscow.
今早碰巧发生了
There was a friendly
一起便利而友好的钻石抢劫案
and rather convenient diamond heist this morning.
当莫洛佐夫知道中间人被抢了
When Morozov learns the broker has been hit,
他会要求见面评估自己有没有被暴露
he'll insist on a meeting to assess his exposure.
当他出现时 我们就伏击他
When he does, we'll be there waiting.
米洛斯 集中精力
Milos, focus.
我帮莫洛佐夫赚了好几百万美元
I've made Morozov millions,
但他却是这一切的幕后指使
and he's the one who set all this in motion?
米洛斯 在水星大厦的会面
Milos, the meeting at Mercury Tower --
必须非常迅速
When it happens,
要在莫斯科刑事调查局到达之前结束
it'll happen fast before the M.U.R. arrives.
我的手下会准备好的
My people will be ready.
我是来报仇的
I am retribution.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
库尔斯克
Kursk.
米洛斯
Milos?
爆♥炸♥ 我女儿的事 我是来报仇的
The bombing, my daughter -- all of it brings us here.
我是奉命行事
I did what I was told.
你不是"十二月党人"
You're not the Decembrist.
是美国人 是他
It was the American. It was him.
他们下的命令
They gave the order!
是什么人
What people?
我不能说
I can't say.
谁是"十二月党人"
Who is the Decembrist?
费奇
Fitch.
他叫艾伦·费奇
His name is Alan Fitch.
米洛斯 你不能这么做
Milos, this you cannot do.
给我一个理由
Give me one reason.
-因为他是我的 -你的
- Because he's mine. - Yours?
他下的令 嫁祸于你
He gave the orders, discredited you,
你还想保护他
and you want to protect him?
这不是你该做的
This is not for you to do.
但我会做的
But I will.
艾伦·费奇死定了
Alan Fitch is dead.
打电♥话♥给花商
Call the florist.
参谋长联席会议想要建立另一个前沿基地
The joint chiefs want another forward base.
除非我们能说服伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
That will only happen if we can convince Islamabad.
但这不太可能
Which is unlikely.
如果我们将其归属为
It will happen
国外军事投资 就能办成
if we tether it to foreign military investment.
艾伦
Alan?
阁下 您的决定是
Sir, will you make the call?
这么早就喝上酒了 雷
A little early in the day, don't you think, Ray?
我还在过莫斯科时间呢
I'm still on Moscow time.
我刚刚拜访了你的一位老朋友
Just got back from calling on an old friend of yours --
科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫
Kiryl Morozov.
你见过俄♥罗♥斯♥的财政部长了
You met with the Russian Finance Minister?
谈什么事了
To what end?
他的后事
To his end, as it turned out.
喝吗
Drink?
俄♥罗♥斯♥的财政部长死了
The Finance Minister of Russia is dead.
如果走漏一点风声
If a single word -- a whisper of this gets out,
如果有人怀疑是我们批准的
if anyone even suspects we sanctioned it --
-我没批准 -该死的 哈罗德
- I didn't sanction anything. - Damn it, Harold.
你的小组发现莫洛佐夫
Your team discovers Morozov
是库尔斯克爆♥炸♥案的幕后指使
was behind the Kursk Bombing,
18个小时之后 他就死了
and 18 hours later, he's dead?
是雷丁顿干的
Reddington is behind this!
雷丁顿一小时之前打来电♥话♥
Reddington called an hour ago.
他认为艾伦·费奇有危险
He believes Alan Fitch's life is in danger.
雷丁顿有说为什么柏林
Did Reddington bother to tell you why
突然间要杀艾伦·费奇了吗
Berlin is suddenly interested in killing Alan Fitch?
他认为是费奇策划的库尔斯克爆♥炸♥
He believes he's the one who orchestrated the Kursk Bombing.
你是在指控国家情报部的助理部长
Are you accusing the Assistant Director of National Intelligence
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
of being a terrorist?
我们得把他带来
We need to bring him in.
你不用操心艾伦·费奇
Alan Fitch is not your concern.
我会联♥系♥国土安♥全♥部♥部长
I'll contact the secretary of Homeland Security
处理这个问题
and have the situation handled.
-雷 能听我说吗 -我们谈好的
- Ray, will you listen? - We had an agreement.
-是 -我不找你麻烦 你也不找我的
- Yes. - I don't go after you, you don't come after me.
我知道我们的约定 雷
I know the terms, Ray.
但是柏林把计划打乱了
But Berlin predates it.
库尔斯克爆♥炸♥是你下令的
You ordered the bombing in Kursk.
然后你嫁祸给我
Then you pinned it on me.
你说是我杀了他的女儿
You blamed me for killing his daughter.
几年前 这张照片的一张副本
Some years ago, a copy of this photo
被留在跟我合作的某人的尸体上
was left on the corpse of an associate of mine.
我认为这是某种警告
Taking it as a warning,
于是追踪这女孩的线索 找到了炖尸者
I traced the girl to a man they call the Stewmaker.
他跟我说了这女孩的事
He told me a story about the girl.
她被一个不认识的男人送到他那里
She was sent to him by a man she'd never met.
她当时遇到了麻烦 必须人间蒸发
She was in trouble, needed to disappear,
所以他给她拍了照 放进了挂坠里
so he took her photo, put it in a locket,
寄给了他父亲
and sent it to her father.
这些年他一直在找那个人
All those years spent searching for the man
那个据说是杀他女儿的凶手
who supposedly murdered his daughter,
而那个人就是你
and it was you.
你道貌岸然地坐在这
You sat here in this very room
假装不认识柏林
and pretended you had no idea who Berlin was
也不知道他为什么要报复我
or why he was coming for me.
他之所以要报复我 艾伦 是你指使的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表