又生成了一个密♥码♥
has been generated by the mainframe --
一个解锁码 让中情局和救援单位可以有权接入
A master code giving the C.I.A. and any rescue units all access.
-我要这个解锁码 -我明白了
- I want it. - Understood.
我可以让手下立刻去弄来这个密♥码♥
I can get my people working on that right away.
好了
Okay.
你的反应 哈罗德
Your reflexes, Harold...
太差
Shabby.
而我的反应
Mine, however...
快如闪电
Lightning quick.
你让一个无辜的女人丧了命
You just cost an innocent woman her life,
这意味着 我们还得再选一个人
which means we'll just have to go get ourselves another one.
我来帮你设定个场景
Let me set the scene for you,
就像你外婆听的
just like them old radio dramas
老广播剧一样
your granny used to listen to.
我就站在一位高挑 苗条
I'm standing in front of a tall, fit...
魅力非凡的波斯女孩面前 她名叫...
very attractive Persian girl by the name of...
莎马·纳瓦比
Samar Navabi.
也许是你的熟人
Maybe you're familiar with her.
总之 纳瓦比小姐的脖子上有根铰链
Anyway, Miss navabi has a noose around her neck...
她修长 可爱的娇颈
Her very long, lovely neck,
如果你不给我密♥码♥
which is about to get a lot longer
就会被拉得更长
unless you give me the code.
我给你十分钟考虑
I'll give you 10 minutes.
我们得把密♥码♥告诉他 对吧
We're gonna give the code, right?
长官 很遗憾 但你必须告诉他密♥码♥
Sir, I'm sorry, but you have to give the code.
那是间秘密监狱 没人会知道我们的谈判
It's a black site. Nobody will know we're negotiating.
很遗憾 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我们得交出密♥码♥
we're gonna give the code!
我绝不允许那个疯子杀害我的探员
I am not allowing that maniac to lynch one of my agents.
你不能交出密♥码♥
You can't give him the code.
你知道规矩是什么
You know the protocol.
谈判专家一到
The minute that the negotiator got here,
就给了我工厂的一切相关细节
he gave me all the relevant details on the Factory,
包括解锁码
including the master code.
我为什么不能交出去
Why wouldn't I give it to him?
布拉克斯顿要密♥码♥不是为了越狱
Braxton doesn't want the code to break out of prison.
而是为了破解我们的网络
he wants it to break into our network.
什么网络
What network?
工厂不仅是一个秘密监狱
The Factory isn't just a black site.
还是一个六级情报节点
It's a level-six intelligence node.
它直接联♥系♥兰利
It communicates directly with Langley,
五角大楼和白宫会议室
the Pentagon, the White House sit room.
从这些目标 这些最高级目标中
The intel being squeezed out of these targets,
所能获取的情报 是任务成败的关键
our highest-level targets, is mission-critical.
我们需要审讯人员和外勤特工
We needed our interrogators and our operatives in the field
实时合作 这样我们才能保证
working together in real time, so we removed any latency
从获得线索到采取行动之间
between the time we received a lead
没有任何延误
and our ability to act on it.
你们居然把获取
You put an access point
这个国家最敏感信息的接入点设在监狱
to the country's most sensitive data in a prison...
和国家最危险的敌人放在一起
with the country's most dangerous enemies?
是的
Yes.
所以我要你 别交出密♥码♥
Which is why I am asking you -- do not release that code.
长官 布拉克斯顿又连线了
Sir, Braxton's back online.
库珀
Cooper.
密♥码♥
The code.
我要是告诉你 你能否向我保证
If I give it to you, what assurance do I have
不伤害人♥质♥
that no hostages will be harmed?
不能
None.
密♥码♥
The code.
听到这声音了吗 哈罗德
You hear that sound, Harold?
这是纳瓦比探员脖子要被铰断的声音
That's the sound of Agent Navabi's neck being broken.
求你了 住手
Please. Stop.
密♥码♥
The code!
DF1C372
Dallas, Foxtrot, One, Charlie, Three, Seven, Two.
现在放了...
Now let --
布拉克斯顿
Braxton?
布拉克斯顿 回答我
Braxton, respond!
我们准备好了
We're ready here.
很好 去服务器机房♥
Good. Get to the server room.
系统重新上线后我会联♥系♥你
I'll radio you once the system's back online.
怎么样了
Where are we?
我正全方位地进行攻击
I have attacked this from every angle.
一旦布拉克斯顿在他那边重启了服务器
Once Braxton reboots the servers on his end,
他将能够全面接入情报网
he'll have full access to the intelligence network.
如何把他封锁在外
How do we lock him out?
没办法 除非关掉
We can't, not without flipping the switch
整个情报网
on the entire network,
布拉克斯顿知道我们不会那么做
and Braxton knows we won't do that.
关掉的后果呢
What would that entail?
国防部卫星下线
Our D.O.D. satellites shutting down...
现场实时通讯暂时失效
A temporary loss of real-time field communications.
中♥央♥司令部就瘫痪了
So, CENTCOM would go dark.
即使我们能得到授权这么做
And assuming we could even get authorization to do that,
也得花上数小时才能够关闭
it would take hours to shut it down.
转过最后那个弯之后
Hey, once you make that last turn,
再走大概十英尺
it's gonna be about 10 more feet.
那里有一个下去的通风口
Gonna see a vent there going down.
我看见了 我到了
Yeah, I think I see it. I'm here.
沿着下去 你就进去了
Follow that, and you're in.
布拉克斯顿 我们到了
Braxton, we're in.
DF1C372
Dallas, Foxtrot, One, Charlie, Three, Seven, Two.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
确定吗
Are you sure?
听说过布鲁诺·阿什马斯奇斯吗
Have you ever heard of Bruno Ashmanskis?
技艺超群的飞贼
The most skilled cat burglar
我有幸能与之合作
I've ever had the pleasure of working with.
布鲁诺通常都是收佣行事
Bruno mostly did jobs on commission,
但他总想为自己做点什么
but he always wanted to do something for himself,
干一票特别的 于是他头脑一热
something special, so he got it into his head
潜入剑桥的菲茨威廉博物馆
that he was gonna break into the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge
偷一个清朝的
to steal an imperial vase
价值数百万的皇家花瓶
from the Qing Dynasty worth millions --
他职业生涯的最大奖杯
the single biggest trophy of his career.
结果呢
What happened?
之后他就音讯全无
I never heard from him again.
我总以为他成功得手
I'd always assumed he'd succeeded,
在塔希提岛上啜饮插着小伞的
that he was sipping some umbrella-clad cocktail
鸡尾酒
on a beach in Tahiti,
直到五年后
until five years later
费兹威廉博物馆的一次改造中
during a remodel of the Fitzwilliam,
他们拆掉了一堵墙
they removed a wall.
发现了可怜的布鲁诺
There was poor Bruno,
他还剩下的部分...
what was left of him, anyway...
被困在加热管里 却仍然抱着那个花瓶
stuck inside a heating duct, still clutching that vase.
我宁愿想像布鲁诺在塔希提岛海滩上的情形
I prefer to think of old Bruno on that beach in Tahiti.
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
什么麻烦
What?
我们的人正在调查被攻破的程度
Our asset is tracking the extent of the breach.
似乎布拉克斯顿的人
It appears that Braxton's team
已经渗透到你们国家的网络里了
has penetrated your country's network.
确认他们要找什么东西了吗
Do we have confirmation on what it is they're looking for?
确认了 是支点
Yes, we do. The Fulcrum.
这么说不在雷丁顿手上
So Reddington does not have it.
其实我从未觉得在他手上
I never believed he did, actually,
他阻止布拉克斯顿的行为更加印证了我的想法
and his efforts to stop Braxton only confirmed my suspicions.
我们有多大几率会被曝光
What's our collateral exposure?
说实话 完全不会
Honestly? None.
我们给布拉克斯顿的搜索算法做了镜像
We are mirroring Braxton's search algorithms,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表