第二季 第二十二集
《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The blacklist"...
老板是安东·维劳夫
The owner is Anton Velov.
我觉得他就是线人
My belief is he's the C.I.
我们搜集了所有的收据
We pulled all the receipts.
发现了一张很晚的时候
And found a late dinner for two
由利奥·安德罗波夫买♥♥单的双人晚餐收据
paid for by a Leo Andropov.
我接到一个电♥话♥ 是个叫
I got a phone call from an agent
伊丽莎白·基恩的探员打来的
named Elizabeth Keen.
她跟我打听卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
She was asking about Katarina Rostova.
汤姆·康纳利一直在向秘社
Tom Connolly's been leaking information to the Cabal
泄露这里的情报
about everything that goes on in this place.
你不要管雷丁顿给的线索
You will ignore Reddington's lead.
告诉他们有情报显示俄♥罗♥斯♥人正在联合车站
Tell them intel indicates the Russian is at Union Station.
你被人陷害了 你感染了参议员
You've been set up. You infected the senator.
你得离开那里 马上
You need to get out of there now.
霍金斯议员仍然生命垂危
Senator Hawkins remains in critical condition...
被官方所称的生物制剂
...after being infected by what authorities describe
感染后...
as a biological agent.
一个惊人的发展
...a staggering development
这一事件应与
as it appears connected to te
中情局十四名特工之死有关
deaths of the 14 C.I.A. agents.
我被陷害了
I'm being framed.
是的 今天结束前
Yes, and by the end of the day,
他们就会确认你的姓名
they'll identify you by name.
谁都有可能感染霍金斯
Anyone could have infected Hawkins.
追悼会上他跟好多人握了手
He must have shaken dozens of hands at that memorial.
几小时内 检测就会显示他们对病毒成阴性
Within hours, they will all have tested negative for the virus.
不可能的 这太疯狂了
You can't know that. This is insane.
莉斯 你走进主管的办公室
Lizzy, you walked into the director's office
向他展示了支点
and played him the Fulcrum.
你是敌人
You are the enemy.
他们会盘查你生活
They're crawling over every place
和工作过的每个地方
you've ever lived and worked,
查每个文件 硬盘 就像火蚁爬满蝗虫身体
every file and hard drive like fire ants on a grasshopper.
他们什么也找不到
They won't find anything.
那正中他们的下怀
That'll suit their purposes just fine.
一旦找到什么 他们会将其抹除
Anything they do find, they'll erase
这样他们就能说你毁灭证据
so they can say you destroyed evidence
以隐匿你的参与
to hide your involvement in the plot.
而一旦他们恢复了想要被发现的信息
And when they eventually restore what few pieces
哪怕信息再少
they do want to be found,
他们可不会对你客气
they will not be kind to you.
你必须离开
You need to get out.
如果我跑路 只会显得我确实有罪
If I run, it'll only make me look guilty.
那就会正中他们下怀
I'll be playing right into their hands.
你已经中了他们下怀
You're already in their hands.
只是他们还没有把你握进掌心
The only thing they haven't done is closed their fist.
快走 马上 我三分钟后到达
Go. Now. I'll be there in three minutes.
不 他们无法证明我犯了任何错误
No. They can't prove I did anything wrong.
他们可以称我为罪犯
They can call me a criminal,
但我不会表现得像个罪犯
but I'm not gonna act like one.
伊丽莎白·基恩在哪
Where is Elizabeth Keen?
哈罗德 她的逮捕令已经下来了
Harold, a warrant has been issued for her arrest.
任何隐匿她的人都会被
Anyone hiding her will be charged
以协助和教唆恐♥怖♥分♥子♥罪起诉
with aiding and abetting a terrorist,
-你也不例外 -你利用我
- including you. - You used me.
你要我知道卡拉库尔特装扮成了记者
You wanted me to know Karakurt was posing as a reporter.
你要我告诉基恩去哪儿能阻止霍金斯
You wanted me to tell Keen where to intercept Hawkins.
我不知道陷害联调局探员对你有什么好处
I don't know how this helps you, framing an F.B.I. agent.
没人会相信她是杀手
Nobody will believe she's an assassin.
爆♥炸♥的时候 她就在俄欧分♥析♥处
She was at OREA when it blew up.
还有几十人也去过
So were dozens of others.
没错 但我打赌
Yes, but I'll bet that
卡车炸♥弹♥上只会发现她的指纹
only her prints are found on the truck bomb.
她还会对杀死霍金斯参议员的病毒
She'll also test positive for the virus
呈阳性反应
that killed Senator Hawkins.
他还没死
He's not dead.
现在还没
Yet.
你逃不掉的
You won't get away with it.
基恩是很优秀的探员
Keen is a distinguished agent.
对 还是俄♥罗♥斯♥克格勃卧底的女儿
Yes, and the daughter of a Russian KGB asset.
她没有向你提起过 对吗
She failed to mention that, did she?
基恩探员向你隐瞒了一些秘密
Agent Keen's been hiding secrets from you --
这些秘密很明显证明
secrets that clearly implicate her
她是这个国家的敌人
as an enemy of this country.
她由一名臭名昭著的逃犯亲自挑选
She was handpicked by a notorious fugitive
协助扩张其犯罪帝国
to assist in expanding his criminal empire.
他们两个使这个特别小组
The two of them have been using this task force
对雷丁顿唯命是从
to do Reddington's bidding.
在你说我疯了之前
And before you tell me that's crazy,
你真的能说我所言非实吗
can you really tell me that isn't true?
我绝不会帮你做这事的
I will never help you do this.
我不需要你的帮助 哈罗德
I don't need your help, Harold.
基恩探员的验血结果
A simple blood test from Agent Keen
会跟签字认罪一样令人信服
will be as compelling as a signed confession.
圣艾格尼斯教堂周边被完全隔离
The entire area around St. Agnes has been quarantined,
所有可能被感染的人
and individuals who might have been exposed, as well,
也都被滞留在教堂内
have been detained inside the church.
你无权将我们扣留在这里
You have no legal authority to hold us here.
参议员 我知道您很生气
Senator, I understand you're upset,
但我们需要所有人的全力配合
but we need everyone's full cooperation.
有人说霍金斯被某种病毒感染
People are saying Hawkins was infected with some sort of virus.
你认为我们也被感染了吗
You think we're infected?
可能没有 所以我们才设了移♥动♥实验室
Probably not, but that's why we set up a mobile lab.
你没有合理的理由扣留我们
You don't have probable cause to hold us.
你真的想让一位美国参议员
You really want a U.S. senator
去投诉非法逮捕和关押吗
claiming wrongful arrest and imprisonment?
有人刚刚尝试
Hey, someone just tried
刺杀您的一位同僚
to assassinate a colleague of yours.
所有人都不能出去
Nobody's going anywhere.
但当这一切都结束的时候 如果你想
But when we're done here, if you want to file
投诉或是提起诉讼 随你便
a complaint or a lawsuit, be my guest.
在此之前 回到队伍中去
Until then, get back in the line.
从监控上看到什么了吗
What have you found on the feeds?
我们一直在看从他到达
We've been looking at surveillance feeds
到他发病的所有监控信息
from the moment he arrived until the moment he collapsed.
所有他接触过的人都在这里了
We've rounded up everyone he came into contact with.
那就意味着杀手就在这间屋子里
Which means the killer's in this room.
我派雷文·莱特
I've assigned to Reven Wright
来监督针对基恩探员的调查
to oversee the investigation of Agent Keen.
我相信她会遵循事实
I'm confident she'll follow the facts.
这些事实还未被证实
Those facts are not proven.
如果你不想帮助我们 没问题
If you don't want to help us, that's fine,
但我想我不需要提醒你
but I'm sure I don't need to remind you
如果你妨碍我们的行动会有什么后果
what will happen if you actively stand in our way.
你会被指控在港务长案中作伪证
You'll be charged with perjury in the harbormaster case
以及泄露大陪审团诉讼计划
and leaking privileged grand jury proceedings.
还有夏琳
And then there's Charlene.
请你现在离开
You need to leave now.
至于临床试验
As for the clinical trial,
我恐怕你没办法继续参与了
I can't imagine that will continue.
你听到我的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
收回你的药片还有临床试验吧
You can take your pills and your clinical trial.
我宁愿死也不愿参与其中
I would rather die than be part of this.
护送库珀司长上车
Escort Director Cooper to his car.
直到我们处理完这些事
I'm placing him on administrative leave
他都被责令行政休假
until we're finished here.
找到伊丽莎白·基恩
And find Elizabeth Keen.
这一定有问题
There must be some mistake.
我也这么认为 我们检测了两次
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表