And before you decide whether or not
讨论我们所知道的东西之前
to discuss what we know in open court,
你应该知道 据雷丁顿所说
you should know that, according to Reddington,
支点是一个秘密组织
the Fulcrum is proof of the existence
存在的证据
of a clandestine organization,
一旦他们的活动被曝光
And if its activities were made public,
很多位高权重的人
a number of very powerful people
会进监狱或被执行死刑
would go to prison or be executed.
你说得好像这是件坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
我们不知道雷丁顿所说的是不是真的
We don't know if what Rreddington alleges is true,
而在我们能证明他的话之前
and until we can confirm his allegations,
在我们找到证据之前
until we find the proof,
唯一能从"支点"被曝光
the only people who would benefit
这件事中受益的
from the Fulcrum being publicized
是上面那些罪犯
are the criminals it identifies.
所以香港...
So, Hong Kong --
雷丁顿找到"支点"了吗
did Reddington find this Fulcrum?
没有
No.
他知道有什么其它办法能找到它吗
And does he have some other ideas about how to locate it?
知道 通过我
Yes -- through me.
你
You?
正是那时我开始相信
That's what I've come to believe
这才是他当初自首并要求见我的真正原因
is the real reason he surrendered in the first place, asked for me.
我猜...
And let me guess--
这一切都完全在你意料之外
This comes as a complete surprise to you.
的确
Absolutely.
和他说要见你的时候
The same way you were completely surprised
你也感到意外一样
when he asked for you.
是的
Yes.
你发现你丈夫是名间谍的时候也这么觉得的吧
And the way you found out that your husband was a spy.
抱歉 你说得对 一点没错
I'm sorry. You're right. You're absolutely right.
我早该知道
I should have known
在我丈夫和我计划建立家庭时
that when my husband and I were planning family
他其实是个
that he was, in fact, a traitor
在我房♥间里装监控探头的背信弃义的小人
who had installed surveillance cameras in my bedroom!
当然我也早该知道
Of course I should have been aware
联调局通缉名单上的四号♥人物
that the number four on the FBI's most wanted list
会来自首并且要求只跟我对话
would turn himself in and speak only to me!
天呐 我是名多么糟糕的侧写师啊
God, what a horrible profiler I must be
居然没注意到我是找到
to have missed the fact that I am central
一个勒索文件的关键
to the discovery of a blackmail file
这个能打破势力平衡
that will tilt the balance of power in --
准确说 扭转整个世界局面的关键
let me phrase this right -- the entire world!
我太差劲了
I suck!
我觉得我们有点跑题了
I think we've gotten a little off topic.
关于埃姆斯先生的事
Regarding Mr. Ames,
据威尔考克斯警探所说
according to Detective Wilcox,
你说你在那艘名为凤♥凰♥号♥的船上
you said that you were on official business
遇到埃姆斯先生的时候正在执行公务
when you encountered Mr. Ames on the ship the Phoenix.
正如我告诉警探的 我在那寻找一名逃犯
As I told the Detective, I was there looking for a fugitive.
不止一名 是从坎伯兰逃走的
Fugitives -- from Cumberland.
联调局 我们正在搜寻两名昨晚
FBI. We're searching for two fugitives
从坎伯兰逃出来的逃犯
escaped from Cumberland last night.
我没说是从坎伯兰逃走的
I never said Cumberland,
而且我只在搜寻一名逃犯 塞缪尔·阿列科
and I was only looking for one man -- Samuel Aleko.
他被通缉
He had a warrant out for his arrest,
并且我有理由相信
and I had reason to believe
他藏匿在凤♥凰♥号♥上
that he was hiding out on the Phoenix.
阿列科先生犯了什么罪
In what way is Mr. Aleko connected
要你们特别小组出马
to the business of your task force?
他是我一名在执行任务时
He had been an informant for a colleague of mine
被杀害的同事米拉·马丽科的线人
who was killed in the line of duty -- Meera Malik.
我希望能和阿列科达成协议
I was hoping I could cut a deal with Aleko
让他给我提供情报
and have him inform for me.
阿列科先生说你所说的都是谎话
Mr. Aleko says you're lying.
-在他的证词中... -已经撤回的证词
- In his statement... - Which he recanted.
他说你把你前夫当作人♥质♥
He says that you kept your ex-husband hostage
扣押在凤♥凰♥号♥上长达四月之久
on the Phoenix for four months
-并且你在那审讯他 -这不是真的
- and that you interrogated him there. - That's not true.
你跟柏林多久联♥系♥一次
How often did you communicate with Berlin?
-我要知道名字 -我叫雅各布·菲尔普斯
- I want a name. - My name is Jacob Phelps.
是你谋杀了茱莲妮·帕克吗 为什么是你
Did you murder Jolene Parker? Why you?
你监视过其他人吗 你就是...
Have you spied on others? Is this...
雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么
What do you know about Reddington?
雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么
What do you know about Reddington?
当埃姆斯先生发现你的所作所为后
And when Mr. Ames found out what you were doing,
你和你丈夫合谋杀了他
you and your husband conspired to kill him.
-不要 -这是最好的方法
- No! - It's better this way.
-由他去吧 -放手 把你的手放开
- Let him do it. - Get off me! Get your hands off me!
汤姆 住手
Tom, stop!
我之前跟你说过 我前夫已经死了
As I told you, my ex-husband is dead.
或许我该提醒你一下 你宣过誓了
Perhaps I should remind you that you're under oath.
或许我该提醒你
Perhaps I should remind you
唯一能指证我的证据是间接证据
that the only evidence against me is circumstantial.
所以这变成你和他的对质了
So it's your word against his?
要是我扣押我的前夫作为人♥质♥
If I were holding my ex-husband hostage
而埃姆斯先生发现了他
and Mr. Ames found him,
汤姆绝不会杀了那个
the last thing Tom would do is kill him,
会去报♥警♥解救他的人
the one man who could alert the authorities and set him free.
这不合理
It makes no sense.
是的 这变成我和他的对质了
Yes, it's my word against his.
并不全是
Not entirely.
好吧 让他进来
Okay. Send him in.
我要向你的上司核实一下你所说的一切
I'm going to check your story out with your boss.
很好 我相信库珀助理司长
Good. I have no doubt that Deputy Director Cooper
会证实我所言非虚
will confirm my accounts.
我们很快就会见分晓了
Well, we should know soon enough.
库珀先生就在门外
Mr. Cooper is right outside.
基恩探员 我们的谈话暂时结束了
For the moment, Agent Keen, I think we're finished.
库珀司长 请坐
Director Cooper, if you will.
我已经告诉你汤姆·基恩是怎么回事了
Look, I told you what happened with Tom Keen.
不是我的错
This is not my fault.
你亲自为他做的担♥保♥ 比尔
You vouched for him personally, Bill.
在你的推荐之下我才雇他的
I hired him on your recommendation.
他有缺陷
The merchandise was defective.
不
No.
基恩的测试分数和天资都是完美无缺的
Keen was perfect -- test scores, aptitude.
没有迹象表明他会变得感情用事
There was no indication he would become emotionally involved.
但他确实感情用事了
But he did.
他没和我联♥系♥
He hasn't been in contact.
废话少说 比尔
Cut the crap, Bill.
在汤姆·基恩还是个孩子的时候你就发掘了他
You acquired Tom Keen when he was a boy.
你训练他成为一名卧底
You trained him to be a deep-cover operative.
他只会干这行
It's all he's ever done.
他只知道这一行
It's all he knows.
一个任务结束
When one operation ends,
他回到你这来领另一个任务
he comes back to you for another.
这次没有
Not this time.
马马特和我已经达成了共识
Mamat and I have come to something of an understanding.
他继续好好活着当他的副部长
He gets to remain alive and well, still Deputy Minister,
而你归我
and I get you.
我希望你我也能够达成
I'm equally hopeful you and I
一个互利互惠的解决方案
can arrive at a mutually beneficial solution.
就算我知道他在哪里 我也不会告诉你
Even if I knew where he was, I wouldn't tell you.
基恩的背叛让我付出了昂贵的代价
Keen's betrayal cost me dearly
时间 金钱 还有生命
in time, money, lives.
因为汤姆·基恩 一些和我关系亲密的人
Some of the people closest to me are now dead
死去了
because of Tom Keen.
如果我告诉你他在哪 就会出♥卖♥♥♥客户
If I gave you his location, I'd have to betray a client.
这对你来说应该不是难事 比尔
That shouldn't be hard, Bill.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表