劳埃德·门罗 他们的代表
Lloyd Munroe. He's one of their reps.
他那天下午来找我们的一位医生
He visited one of our physicians that afternoon.
你想起什么了吗
Does that mean something to you?
金冠制药
Gold Crown Pharmaceuticals?
这就是你想要告诉我的吗
Is that what you're trying to tell me?
伙计们 有什么发现
Hey, guys, what you got?
生日卡片和三十一个红丝绒纸杯蛋糕
A birthday card and 31 red-velvet cupcakes.
现在是三十个了 我没忍♥住
Well, 30. I couldn't resist.
你们什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
阿兰姆 我说的是嫌犯
Aram, the suspect.
工作 对
Work. Right.
劳埃德·门罗
Okay, Lloyd Munroe,
三十七岁 马里兰州北滩人
37 years old of North Beach, Maryland.
没有犯罪记录
No criminal history.
我刚给金冠制药打过电♥话♥
I just called Gold Crown.
他们说他今天没去上班
They said he didn't report for work today.
我正在查他的电♥话♥和银行记录
I'm running his phone and financials now.
我找到条线索
I've got something.
有一个受害者是兰德欧福山的病人
One of the other victims was a patient at Landover Hills.
猜猜他失踪那天
Guess which pharmaceutical rep was there
哪个医药代表在那
the morning he disappeared.
劳埃德·门罗
Lloyd Munroe.
肯定就是他了 这不可能是巧合
That's got to be our guy. That can't be a coincidence.
去把他抓回来
Let's bring him in.
恐怕没那么简单
That might actually be a problem.
根据他最近的信♥用♥卡♥记录
According to his recent credit-card activity,
劳埃德·门罗刚刚买♥♥了一张出水牛城的
Lloyd Munroe just bought a bus ticket out of Buffalo
银线车车票
on the Silver Line.
联♥系♥当地警♥察♥
Get the local P.D. on the line.
告诉他们把车拦下
Tell them they need to stop that bus.
并不是所有人都急着离开
You know, not everyone's so anxious to leave.
我们标记了汤姆和他所有已知化名
Put a flag on Tom, all his known aliases,
他还没走
he hasn't left.
这没办法确定
You don't know that for sure.
-他找过你吗 -没有
- Has he reached out to you? - No.
他是杀人凶手 基恩
He's a murderer, Keen.
他脱罪了也不能改变这个事实
Just 'cause he got off doesn't change that.
我都不知道他在哪儿
I don't even know where he is.
我在山顶道把你放下
I'll drop you off at Hilltop Lanes.
那里有个柜子 B15
There's a locker there -- B-15.
票在一个应急包里
Tickets are in a go bag.
坐最早的班机飞去伦敦
Take the first flight you can to London.
皮茨先生会在那儿等你
Mr. Pitts will be waiting.
雷丁顿突然出现 我也不知道怎么回事
Reddington just showed up. I don't know how.
与雷丁顿无关
It's not on Reddington.
我别无选择 伙计
I didn't have a choice, bud.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
你不是要送我去伦敦吧
I'm not going to London, am I?
我叔叔是位农场主
My uncle was a farmer.
他有条英俊的柯利牧羊犬
He had a beautiful border collie --
聪明听话 而且十分忠诚
smart, well-trained, loyal as hell --
但有年夏天 那只狗进了鸡窝
But one summer, that dog, he got into the hen house,
咬死了大半的鸡
killed half the chickens.
我叔叔呢
My uncle...
他很爱那只狗的
loved that dog,
但他知道他必须杀死它
but he knew he had to be put down.
我可以离这儿远远的
I can go someplace far away from here.
你为那个女孩出♥卖♥♥♥了雷丁顿
You burned Reddington for the girl,
我没有说什么
and I looked the other way.
之后又出了德累斯顿的事
And then there's Dresden.
你要杀的可是我啊
This is me!
你为那女孩联♥系♥了联调局 雅各布
You went to the feds for the girl, Jacob.
你真要杀我吗
You're gonna put a bullet in my head?
开普敦的事你都忘了吗
After Capetown?
打开窗户
Roll down the window.
我不是你随便的一个手下
I'm not just some operative, all right?
你了解我的
You know me.
你养大了我啊
You raised me.
你知道规矩的 孩子
You knew the rules, kid.
我警告过你不要离那女孩太近
I warned you about the girl,
现在你要为她而死了
and she's cost you your life.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是一份弹道测试结果 能证明你的枪
It's the ballistics report that proves the gun you had on you
杀害了那个警官
was the same one used to murder that cop.
杀害警务人员可是死罪
Killing a police officer is a capital offense.
完全可以判你死刑
That makes you eligible for the death penalty.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
是吗 那你干嘛坐着公交想逃亡
Right, which is why we found you on a bus fleeing the country.
我们想抓的是你的老板
We want the people you work for.
供出他们 我们就会去跟检察官商量
Give them to us, and we'll talk to the U.S. attorney,
建议改成终身监禁
recommend a life sentence.
做的够好 也许还能得到假释
You do enough, you might even get the possibility of parole.
朱利安·鲍威尔
Julian Powell.
付我钱的是一个叫做朱利安·鲍威尔的医生
That's who paid me -- a doctor named Julian Powell.
-付你钱干什么 -他需要试验品
- Paid you to do what? - He needed test subjects,
需要满足特殊要求的试验品
ones that fit very specific requirements.
大脑额叶受损的病人
People with frontal-lobe damage.
我能找到他们 因为我是医药代表
And I was able to locate them because, as a drug rep,
能接触到疗养机构
I had access to care facilities.
讲讲罗杰·霍布斯
Tell us about Roger Hobbs.
他和这些事有什么关系
What's his connection to all of this?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
- 如果你说谎 -我没有说谎
- If you're lying-- - I'm not lying.
我能帮你们
I can help you.
我总是去同一个地方接送
I always deliver and pick up the test subjects
试验品
from the same place.
诊所已被包围
Clinic's secure.
小队在入口处遇到了两个人
Upon entry, our team encountered two unknown subs --
白人男性 三十五岁左右
white males, mid-30s.
应该是医药技术人员
They appeared to be med techs of some kind.
已经拘留了
They're in custody.
鲍威尔呢
What about Powell?
没见到他 但我们有其他发现
Not a sign of him, but what we did find,
你得亲自看看
you got to see for yourself.
梅纳德医生
Dr. Maynard.
这是第四位受害者
Meet victim number four.
很不幸 和其他人情况类似
Same profile as the others, unfortunately,
但至少我们知道大概是怎么回事了
but at least now we know what we're looking at.
是怎么回事
We do?
鲍威尔一直以来都在做试验
Powell's been experimenting on patients
选择的患者都有某种特殊且严重的大脑损伤
with a very specific and severe form of brain damage.
他在向他们的大脑中注射一种细胞混合液
He's been injecting their brains with a collection of cells --
包括干细胞血清 还有某种
a combination of fetal stem cells and some kind of...
外来物质
foreign matter.
他是在向他们的大脑中注射水母细胞
So, he's injecting their brains with jellyfish cells.
没错
Yes.
他做了大量详实记录
He's been keeping meticulous records,
所有试验都是围绕水母进行
and jellyfish are at the center of all his experiments.
尽快把那些文件送给阿兰姆
We should get those files over to Aram as quickly as possible.
根据他的笔记
According to his notes,
鲍威尔一直专注于转基因研究
Powell's focused on transgenic research,
也就是将一种生物的基因转入
which is the transferring of genes from one species
另一种生物中
into the genome of another.
你看
Look.
这两只兔子是同胞姐妹
These two rabbits are sisters.
在母亲生下她们前
Now, before their mother gave birth,
鲍威尔取出了她们的胚胎
Powell removed the embryos that made them
给其中一个注射了水母基因
and injected one with jellyfish DNA.
之后重新把胚胎注入了母体
He then inserted the embryos back into the mother.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表