Hey, shut up. I wasn't asking you.
你想不想抓到柏林
You want Berlin or not?
我不会让你去那里的
There's no way I'm gonna let you go in there.
这是个陷阱 是埋伏
This is a setup, an ambush.
你谁啊 她男朋友吗
What are you, her boyfriend?
地址呢
What address?
斯伯丁街3952号♥ 24号♥公♥寓♥
3952 Spalding Street, Apartment 24.
小子 我会来抓你的
Hey, pal. I'm coming for you.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
我觉得我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
撤退 快 撤退 撤退
Clear it out. Let's go. Clear out. Clear out.
看起来应该是塑料炸♥弹♥
Looks like we're dealing with a plastic explosive --
C4 大概两公斤
C4, approximately 2 kilos.
长官 雷♥管♥连着一个接收器
Sir, the blasting cap's wired to a receiver.
找到引爆装置了
We found our detonator.
它可以被遥控引爆
This thing can be detonated remotely.
我们得屏蔽信♥号♥♥以免那个疯子
We need to jam the frequencies in case this nut job
遥控引爆把我们都炸飞
tries to set it off and blow us to hell.
之后再拆除它吗
Then you're gonna disarm it?
我们有控制爆♥炸♥的工具车
We have a vehicle for controlled detonation.
应该能容纳费奇先生和我的一个手下
It should be big enough to accommodate Mr. Fitch and one of my men.
等信♥号♥♥屏蔽了 我们就可以尝试
Once he's contained, then we can attempt
拆卸解除爆♥炸♥装置了
to disassemble and disarm the device.
那东西多长时间能来
Well, how long is that thing gonna take to get here?
最少半小时
Half-hour minimum,
除非你们有能容纳两人的信♥号♥♥屏蔽装甲箱
unless you've got another R.F. resistant armored box that fits two.
我想我们的能容纳四个人
Actually, I think it fits four.
我们设法取得了内部系统的权限
We managed to gain access to the internals,
试图绕开键盘
trying to circumvent the keypad.
这是目前的情况
Here's what we got so far.
项圈一周都装有塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
The Semtex runs along the circumference of the collar,
如图所示
as you can see.
这里面包裹着
encased within that,
大约十四英寸实心线
approximately 14 inches of solid core wire
链接着一个微处理器
connected to a microprocessor
和其它部件构成了一个闭合电路
which, among other things, creates a closed circuit.
所以如果切断项圈
So if you cut the collar off,
就会切断电流回路 引爆♥炸♥弹
you interrupt the circuit and... bang?
那我们要怎么解除它
Then how do we disable it?
小心行事
Cautiously.
我们需要凿穿塞姆汀炸♥药♥
We need to chip through the Semtex
弄清楚里面到底有什么
to see exactly what's underneath,
确保里面没有冗余电路或备用电路
make sure there aren't any redundant circuits or backups.
你能在不引爆♥炸♥弹的情况下做到吗
And you can do that without triggering that thing?
只能走一步看一步了 不是吗
We'll find out, won't we?
我知道我违背了命令
Look, I know I disobeyed a direct --
你找到了人 这是最重要的
You found him. That's all that matters.
汇报一下情况
Fill me in.
我们被耍了 基恩 你自己看看
We got played, Keen. I mean, look at it.
柏林逃了 汤姆也被放走了
Berlin's gone. Tom's free.
他为我们找到了费奇
He brought us Fitch.
费奇是柏林自己送来的
Berlin handed us Fitch on a silver platter
在给他脖子上戴了个项圈炸♥弹♥后
after he had a bomb strapped to his neck.
我一直在想我在车里说的话
Look, I've been thinking about what I said in the car, and --
别担心了 雷斯勒 我会告诉库珀
Don't worry about it, Ressler. I'll tell Cooper.
听说费奇是你找到的
I understand you're responsible for finding Fitch.
-那位线人 -怎么
- About the source... - Yeah?
他知道关于柏林的消息吗
Does he have information about Berlin?
我们认为他知道
Yes, we believe he does.
我不管你线人的身份是否保密
I don't care if your source is confidential
或者你给他做过什么承诺
or what promises you've made him.
带他来 我要审问他
I want him here, I want him interrogated,
他叫什么名字
and I want his name.
您在开玩笑吧
You must be kidding.
我听起来像在开玩笑吗
Do I sound like I'm kidding?
雷丁顿
It's Reddington.
她的线人是雷丁顿
Her source is Reddington.
原谅我的不请自来
Please excuse my intrusion.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你的父亲
Your father --
我想他一定试图联♥系♥过你吧
I assume he's been trying to reach you.
他来过电♥话♥吗
Has he called?
我猜也是
I thought as much.
长官 炸♥弹♥还装有二级引爆器
Sir, the device has a secondary detonator
作为保险措施
built in as a safeguard.
-什么样的保险措施 -计时器
- What kind of safeguard? - A timer.
我们认为应该是在
We think it was activated
接收器失去信♥号♥♥时启动的
when the receiver broke radio contact.
你们还有多长时间
How long do you have?
情况未知
It's unclear.
可以看到计时电路 但没有屏幕
We can see the timing circuit, but there's no display.
可能是一分钟 也可能一小时
It could be a minute. It could be an hour.
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
没事
It's fine.
那给你换点别的吃
Let's get you something else.
你想吃什么都行
Whatever you like.
我可以让他们走开
I can tell them to go.
不 是我应该走了 我
No. I'm the one who should go. I...
不不 他们让你觉得不自在
No, no. They make you uncomfortable?
我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you called.
你很害怕
You're scared.
我也是
I am, too.
我不知道该怎么跟你
I don't know how to talk to someone...
交谈
like you.
我真的该走了
I really should go.
不 求你别走
No. Please don't.
我知道你有你的生活
I know you have your life.
我不该打扰 我知道
I have no place there. I know.
但我只是想你再多陪我一会
But I just want you to stay a little longer.
你好啊 米洛斯
Hello, Milos.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
护照 机票 还有我无限的感激
Passports, tickets, and my eternal gratitude.
那颗炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
我要知道怎么才能阻止它爆♥炸♥
I need to know how to stop the bomb.
我不知道
I don't know.
回答错误
That's the wrong answer.
我说了我不知
I'm telling you I don't...
好好想想
Think harder.
孩子 你叫什么
What's your name, son?
什么
What?
你的名字 你叫什么
Your name. What -- what is it?
长官 我需要尽量保持稳定
Sir, I need to be as still as possible.
任何的动作 你声音的震动...
Any movement, the vibrations of your voice...
你有老婆孩子吗
Do you have a wife, kids?
这才是最难的
That's what makes it the hardest --
老婆孩子
a wife and kids.
我已经在情报领域干了很多年了
I've been in the intelligence field a long time now.
在我的领导下 有763个人为了效忠国家
On my orders, 763 men and women have died
而牺牲了
in service to their country.
我都亲自给他们的妻子 母亲或者丈夫
And there wasn't a grieving wife or mother or husband
打过电♥话♥或登门拜访
I didn't either call or visit personally.
感谢他们所作出的牺牲
Thank them for their sacrifice.
这才是最难的
That's what makes it the hardest --
家人
the families.
你卸不掉它 是吧
You can't disarm it, can you?
长官 我希望你能尽量保持稳定
Sir, I asked you to be as still as possible.
763个人
763.
已经够多了
That's more than enough.
我不想你成为第76♥4♥个
I'm not gonna make it 76♥4♥.
你叫什么
What's your name?
迈克
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表