看看到底出了什么事
Find out what the hell is going on.
放松 基恩探员
Take it easy, Agent Keen.
这儿是贝塞斯达 我是里维拉医生
You're at Bethesda. I'm Dr. Rivera.
你和搭档出了车祸
You and your partner were in an accident.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
雷斯勒探员在车祸中头部受了重伤
Agent Ressler suffered significant head trauma in the crash.
我们给他做了CT
He's had a C.T. scan.
放射科很快会带他去做核磁共振
Radiology will take him for an M.R.I. shortly.
我的胳膊怎么了
My arm?
三处骨折
Fractured in three places.
我们做了临时接合 但说实话
We set it for now, but to be honest,
要想活动自如你可能需要动手术
you may need surgery to restore full mobility.
约翰·里瑟
John Reese.
跟我们在车里的另一个人
The man who was in the car with us.
什么 现场就送来了你们两个
I'm sorry? Nobody else was transported from the scene.
不不不 他就在车里
No, no, no, no, but he was in the car.
一直是我值班 没有其他人被送来了
I'm the attending on duty. No one else was brought in.
我需要电♥话♥
I need a phone.
-放松 -听着
- Easy. - Listen...
那不是事故
that crash was no accident.
明白了
Understood.
我现在去给你拿电♥话♥
I'll have one brought in right away.
过去一小时911接到了多次报♥警♥
We're seeing multiple 911 calls within the last hour.
都说有一辆黑色SUV翻了车
They all report a black S.U.V. overturned
离他们接里瑟的地方不到一英里
just under a mile from where they picked up Reese.
对照当地警♥察♥的行动
Cross-reference with local police activity.
从车祸现场救出了两个人
Two passengers were pulled from the wreck
被救护车送到了贝塞斯达国立医院
and evac'd by ambulance to Bethesda National.
只有两个人吗
Only two?
-一男一女 -只能假设
- A man and a woman. - We have to assume
那是基恩探员和雷斯勒 或是国防部的那个人
that's Agent Keen and either Ressler or the D.O.D. employee.
什么意思 另一人没活下来
Meaning what -- one of them didn't survive the crash?
纳瓦比探员 我要你尽快赶到那里去
Agent Navabi, I want you there as soon as possible.
我去向国防部的马伦通报最新情况
I'll update Mullen at D.O.D.
-给你电♥话♥ -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-助理司长库珀 -是我
- Assistant Director Cooper. - It's me.
基恩探员
Agent Keen.
听到你的声音我太高兴了
You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 但是
Yeah, I'm fine, but, uh...
雷斯勒
Ressler...
他伤得很重
he's hurt.
伊朗人带走了约翰·里瑟
The Iranians have John Reese.
我失去意识之前听到了男人的声音
I heard some men's voices before I passed out.
他们说的是波斯语
They were speaking Farsi.
必须派人找到柯林斯教授
Someone needs to find Professor Collins.
国防部必须取消演讲
The D.O.D. needs to cancel that speech
并对她实施保护性监管
and put her in protective custody now.
我已经向国防部发出了警告
I've already alerted the D.O.D.
我这就亲自赶到活动现场
I'm heading to the event site myself
确保对她的保护
to make sure she's on lockdown.
基恩探员 贝塞斯达的神经学小组是最好的
Agent Keen, the neurology team at Bethesda's one of the best.
他们会照顾好雷斯勒的
They'll take good care of Ressler.
纳瓦比探员正在去找你的路上
Agent Navabi's on her way to you.
休息下吧
Get some rest.
-谢谢你能来 -我收到你的信息了
- Thanks for coming. - I got your message.
约翰·里瑟
John Reese was abducted
一个多小时前被伊朗人绑♥架♥了
by the Iranians a little over an hour ago.
我们得马上把柯林斯教授保护起来
We need to pull Professor Collins,
我还需要你给我有关里瑟的所有资料
and I need anything you can give me on Reese
-以便我们找到他 -哈罗德 我查过了
- so we can get to him -- - Harold, I checked.
国防部没有叫约翰·里瑟的员工
There is no D.O.D. employee named John Reese --
国安处也没有 任何部门都没这个人
not in DSS, not in any sector.
我们的人跟里瑟面对面谈过话的
Our people spoke to Reese directly.
伊朗人有他的资料 还有他的国安处胸卡
The Iranians have his profile, his DSS security badge.
我本来以为这是个化名 但也不是
Thought it might be an alias, but it's not.
就没这个人
He doesn't exist.
长官 刚和贝塞斯达国立医院通了话
Uh, sir? Just got off the phone with Bethesda National.
医院里并没有接收
Uh, the hospital has no record
基恩探员或者雷斯勒探员的记录
of Agents Keen or Ressler being brought in.
我刚和她通过话
I just spoke to her.
这边怎么样
How's everything in here?
挺好的
Okay.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You're doing okay, hon?
还行
Yeah.
放射科那边怎么回事
What happened to radiology?
不是还要再带他去做一次扫描吗
They were gonna take him for another scan?
我想很快就会有人过来的
Oh, well, I'm sure someone will be down soon.
他是你的搭档 对吗
He's your partner, isn't he?
我理解
I understand.
我马上打电♥话♥给他们
I'll call them right now.
女士 基 基恩探员 你还不能起来
Ma'am, A-agent Keen, you can't be up.
叫放射科医生来
We need to get the radiologist now!
好的
Oh, o-okay.
好的 你没事的
Okay, you're fine.
-你没事的 -不好意思
- You're all right. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我们得立即去做检查
We need to get radiology in --
我们先躺回去
Let's get you back in bed.
你没事的
You're fine.
天哪 真对不起
Oh, my Gosh, I'm so sorry!
-真对不起 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's all right.
你放松点
You just relax.
我们得去做检查
We need to get radiology.
好了 放松 放松点
Okay, take it easy. take it easy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一般我是不吃凤尾鱼的
I never eat anchovies unless I don't know I'm eating them.
但是不得不说 这味道真不错
But I have to say, this is pretty delicious.
凤尾鱼只是名声不好罢了
Anchovies get a bad rap.
尝尝这酒
Try the wine.
配啤酒会更好喝
It would be better with beer.
配啤酒味道肯定不错
It might very well be better with beer.
你有子女吗 肯尼斯
Do you have kids, Kenneth?
我有一个女儿
I do -- a daughter.
你们关系亲近吗
The two of you close?
这事比较复杂
It's complicated.
她不喜欢凤尾鱼吗
She doesn't like anchovies?
其实我也不知道
You know, I don't know about that.
要是能这么简单就好了
I wish it were that simple.
我爸爸
My father --
他跟我
He and I...
我爸爸做了一些让我痛恨的事
My father did things I hated him for.
一些让我
Things that were...
无法原谅的事
unforgivable.
你跟他说过吗
Have you told him?
我已经很久没见过我爸了
I haven't seen my father...
很久 很久
in a long... long time.
你做了什么
What have you done?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我们被耍了 弯刀编出了个约翰·里瑟
We got played. The Scimitar created John Reese,
也就是说不是我们找到了那辆房♥车
which means we didn't find that construction trailer.
-我们是被引到那儿的 -房♥车里所有东西
- We were led there. - Everything in that trailer
都是为了让我们以为约翰·里瑟是国安处的人
was designed to make us think John Reese was DSS.
-为什么 -这样我们找不到他的时候
- Why? - So when we lost him,
就会以为我们的科学家性命堪忧
we would think the identity of our scientist was in jeopardy.
全都是为了引蛇出洞
This was all done to trigger a reaction.
他们隔绝基恩和雷斯勒 让他们以为
They isolated Keen and Ressler, made them believe
里瑟失踪会关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
that losing Reese was a threat to national security.
这是为了引出阿玛利亚·柯林斯的骗局
This was all a con done to expose Amalia Collins.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表