感谢上帝
Thank God.
我会在一小时内和布拉克斯顿会面
I'm meeting with Braxton within the hour.
是的 我已经和所有人讨论过
Yes, of course I've discussed contingencies
针对雷丁顿的应急方案了
regarding Reddington with all of our colleagues.
我等下再打给你
I'm going to have to call you back.
你不会相信他有多重的
You wouldn't believe how much he weighs.
请坐
Sit.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you have any idea who I am?
知道
Yes.
我知道你是谁
I know just what you are.
坐下
Sit the hell down.
我已经叫保安了
I've alerted security.
你本人看上去
You seem younger in person than you appear to be
比在电视上看到的要年轻
when lurking in the background on television.
你游泳吗
Are you a swimmer?
我可不是好惹的
I'm someone not to be trifled with.
那我们可有共同点了
Then we have something in common.
你雇了个傻贼去找支点
You hire a simple thief to find the Fulcrum
因为你坚信它不在我手上
because you believe I don't have it.
所以我把他完完全全地归还给你
So I return him to you, defects and all,
希望你清楚 不要再质疑我的手段
to make it abundantly clear that you should never again
和我拥有的东西
doubt who I am and what I have.
我非常清楚你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
一个暴徒
A thug.
你可能已经说服了我的一些同事
You may have convinced some of my colleagues
让他们认为你是一个不容小觑的力量
that you are a force to be reckoned with,
但是我却不认同这种判断
but I do not share that assessment.
就当是个警告吧
So consider yourself warned.
我们会毫不犹豫地利用我们所掌握的
We will not hesitate to use every resource
一切资源
at our disposal.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes...
我们会弄垮你
we will cripple you.
我想你并没有完全认识到
I don't think you have any real comprehension
自己的弱点
of the depth and breadth of your vulnerability.
不过只有掌握了支点的人
But only the one who possesses the Fulcrum
才有可能彻底了解
could possibly fathom that.
我认为你在虚张声势
I think you're bluffing.
我认为你手上没有
I don't think you have it.
我认为你从来没得到过
I don't think you ever did.
试试看
Try me.
就当我是虚张声势
Call my bluff.
拜托
Please.
当我在虚张声势
Call my bluff.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不知道你到底要拿他怎么样
I don't know what the hell you're gonna do with him.
老实说 他就像一块牛肋肉
Honestly, he's like a damn side of beef.
你们肯定不相信
You're not gonna believe this.
怎么了
What is it?
今早 有人企图接管
This morning, there was an attempted takeover...
诺顿湾的一个美国拘留营
...of a U.S. detention camp in the Norton Sound.
我们相信此次暴♥乱♥
We believe that the timing of this uprising
是为了配合国际逃犯
...was set to coincide with the transfer...
雷蒙德·雷丁顿的转移
of international fugitive Raymond Reddington.
你是说这次暴♥动♥是他指使的
Are you saying that he was responsible for the breach?
他在拘留期间是如何策划这场袭击的呢
How did he orchestrate an attack if he was in custody?
现在我不能回答任何问题
I-I'm not going to be taking any questions right now,
我能说的是
but I can confirm
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
that the whereabouts of Raymond Reddington
下落不明
are unknown.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
你说有急事找我
You said it was urgent?
我不是想吓你
I didn't mean to alarm you,
但是我想你该知道在进行恢复记忆疗法时
but I thought you should know that during the RM therapy,
你在梦境中时 我看到了一些事情
when you were under, I saw something.
是什么 这话是什么意思
So, what? What does that mean?
基于你回应的方式
Based on how you responded...
莉斯 我想我不是第一个
Liz, I don't think I'm the first one...
进入你记忆的人
who's looked into your memory.
不可能 我从未接受过治疗
No. I've never been treated.
你可能不记得了
You may not remember.
也许你当时年纪还很小
You may have been very young.
我想有人可能设法封闭了
But I think someone may have tried to block...
你对那场火灾的记忆
your memory of that fire.
这些不是我编出来的
I didn't make it up.
那些人和事也许都对
The people and the events may have been there,
但角色可能不同
but in different roles.
我知道这很难理解
I know this is difficult to comprehend.
你是在说我可能永远不会知道
Are you telling me I may never know
那晚的真♥相♥吗
what really happened that night?
我是在告诉你
I'm telling you that the only
唯一能告诉你真♥相♥的人
people who could tell you what really happened...
就是想你忘却此事的人
...are the people who want you to forget.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表