法律 医疗和社会服务
with legal, medical, and social services.
被帮助的人在你们这里有记录吗
Do you keep records of the people you provide assistance to?
当然 怎么了
Of course. Why?
我们知道这七个人都曾经
It's our understanding that these seven women
接受过白色天堂分支机构的帮助
obtained aid from your Whitehaven affiliates.
我们想了解你们为她们
We'd like to know everything we could
提供援助的全部细节
about your interaction with them.
相信你们能理解 我们这里很重视个人隐私
As you can imagine, we take privacy very seriously here.
我想你一定有法♥院♥指令吧
I assume you have a court order.
需要的话我们可以申请
We'll get one if necessary.
除非有什么威胁
Unless there's some kind of danger
或者迫切危险的存在 否则我恐怕
of imminent threat or harm, I don't feel comfortable --
你知道查德·亨宁吗
Are you familiar with Chad Henning?
-听起来很熟悉 -你应该熟悉
- Name sounds familiar. - It should.
今晨他的尸体被发现吊在了
His body was found hanging from a tree this morning
塔科马公园
in Takoma Park.
你们是在说那些连环杀人案
You're talking about the serial murders.
查德·亨宁是玛丽·亨宁的丈夫
Chad Henning was the husband of Mary Henning,
她接受过白色天堂
a woman who received legal counsel
一家免费事务所提供的法律咨♥询♥服务
from a free clinic provided by Whitehaven.
事实上 这张名单上的所有人
In fact, all the names on that list
都与猎鹿人的被害人有关系
were in relationships with victims of the Deer Hunter.
除此之外 这七名女性唯一的共同点
The only other thing those seven women have in common
就是都和你们的组织有联♥系♥
is your organization.
很有可能这些案件的凶手
It's quite possible that the person committing these murders
是通过白色天堂同这些女人联♥系♥的
interacted with these women through Whitehaven.
我们需要一份五年来你们所有雇员和
We're gonna need a full list of your employees and volunteers
志愿者的名单
of the last five years.
我会全力协助你们
I'll get you everything I can.
我需要几小时来整理文件
Just give me a few hours to put it together.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道 是我反应过度了 对吗
I know, I'm -- I'm overreacting, right?
我并不知道她有没有和联调局说
I mean, I don't know if she talked with the FBI.
可是如果玛丽说了
But if Mary did talk,
她就把所有人都暴露了
she'd expose everyone.
我并不担心我自己
And I don't care about myself.
而是担心其他那些女人
But the other women...
我得做些什么 对吗
I have to do something, right?
你说得对 我反应过度了
You're right. I'm overreacting.
我应该放松一下
I should just relax.
她从来没背叛过我 她们谁都不会
She'd never betray me. None of them would.
最后一名死者的妻子 你把她晾着的那个
The last victim's wife, the one you let stew,
很明显你的方法奏效了
apparently you did a really great job,
因为她撑不住了
because she is boiling over.
-她来电♥话♥了吗 -刚和她说完
- She called? - Just got off the phone with her.
-她想谈谈 -走吧 基恩
- She wants to talk. - Let's go, Keen.
如果你来这是为了给我提供一些
Look, if you're here because you want to give me
我不需要的建议...
more unsolicited advice about my case...
虽然我很想
Tempting as that may be,
不过我是来找莫伊塔巴尔探员的
I'm here to speak to Agent Mojtabal.
没有人这么叫过我
No one ever calls me that.
阿兰姆
Aram...
我需要你帮忙查一个电♥话♥的位置
I need your assistance locating the source of a call
这个电♥话♥打给过九十二街和百老汇街
that was placed to a pay phone
交叉口的一个公用电♥话♥
at 92nd and Broadway.
我需要搜查令
I need a warrant.
你不需要搜查令
You won't need a warrant.
我当然不需要搜查令
Of course I won't need a warrant.
这是号♥码
This is the number.
电♥话♥是在昨天下午两点整打的
The call was placed at exactly 2:00 p.m. yesterday.
-阿兰姆 -怎么了
- Aram? - Yes.
这件事非常紧迫
I can't stress enough the urgency of this matter.
谢谢你能来 我...
Thank you for coming. I...
特蕾西 你好
Tracy, hello.
我在等别人
I was expecting someone else.
有麻烦了
We have a situation.
什么麻烦 怎么了
What is it? What happened?
联调局发现我们之间的联♥系♥了
The FBI found the connection.
他们去了白色天堂
They came to Whitehaven...
索要每个员工的名字
asking for the names of every employee.
联调局的人来过
The FBI, they came,
不过我什么都没说 我发誓
but I didn't say anything, I promise.
你在等谁
Who were you expecting?
读书俱乐部的朋友
Friends for book club.
你在说谎
Oh, you're lying.
是你 你就是他们的突破口
It's you. You're the weak link.
你为我 为我们做了那么多 我怎么可能
After what you've done for me, for us?
特蕾西 真的 在你出现之前我非常绝望
Tracy, honestly, before you, I was in a desperate situation.
你也看过我的伤痕了 他威胁要杀了我
You saw the marks. He threatened to kill me.
我找过警♥察♥ 正规的途径都试过了
I tried the police, all the right channels,
根本没有人管我
and no one lifted a finger.
我非常感激你
I'm grateful to you.
我绝不会背叛你
I would never betray you.
你...
You...
你好 亨宁女士
Hello, Miss Henning?
亨宁女士
Miss Henning?
我去后面看看
I'll take the back.
亨宁女士 我们是联调局的
Miss Henning, FBI.
亨宁女士
Miss Henning?
基恩
Keen!
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
好好想想
Think.
目击者告诉雷斯勒那个人的相貌了吗
Did Ressler get a visual from the witness?
没有 她还在昏迷
No. She's still unconscious.
我一直在筛查提供援助的服务人员名单
I've been screening service providers --
心理医生 律师 医生
therapists, lawyers, doctors,
所有为这些死者的妻子服务过的人
anyone who's worked with the wives of our copycat's victims.
寻找跟这些女人都有联♥系♥的人
Someone connecting the women.
是的 但是一无所获
Right, but I got nothing.
之后我又看了白色天堂的员工和志愿者名单
Then I took a look at Whitehaven's employees and volunteers.
所有这些死者的妻子都曾在某一时期
At one time or another, all of the victims' wives
向白色天堂的某个分支机构
reached out to one of Whitehaven's affiliates
寻求过帮助
for assistance.
司法 医疗 经济
Legal, medical, financial --
这就是他寻找杀人对象的方法
that's how he's finding his victims.
但有一个不是
All but one.
所有案子中 都是在她们寻求了帮助后
In every case, their husbands were murdered by the copycat
丈夫才被模仿者杀死的
after they sought help,
除了她
except her
特蕾西·索罗伯特金
Tracy Solobotkin.
她丈夫是模仿者杀的第一个人
Her husband was the first victim of our copycat,
而她是在他死后三个月受雇的
and she was hired over three months after his death.
为什么是死后 她的问题已经解决了
Why after? Her problem was already solved.
或许她是想帮助那些
Maybe she wanted to help women
仍然生活得很痛苦的女人
who were still in bad relationships.
或许她是想帮助她们结束那种生活
Maybe she wanted to help other women end them.
上面说她是会计
Says here she works in accounting,
也就是说她可以看到所有接受白色天堂
which would give her access to the names of every woman
帮助的人的名字
who got assistance from Whitehaven.
正好让她有机会找到存在家暴问题的家庭
Perfect opportunity for her to identify violent spouses.
-她的"资源"相当丰富 -我这就去
- Talk about a target-rich environment. - I'm on my way.
对特蕾西·索罗伯特金名下所有车发布协查通告
Get a BOLO out on all vehicles registered to Tracy Solobotkin.
我们有探员被挟持
We got a code nine.
把所有可调配的警力派往她家
Deploy every available unit to her address.
我也不想这样 但我没办法
I don't want to do this, but I have to.
除了你没人能把我和玛丽联♥系♥起来
Nobody can connect me to Mary but you.
法医不会相信的 我不符合被害人特征
M.E. won't buy it. Victimology's all wrong.
猎鹿人专杀男人
The Deer Hunter killed men.
你是这么称呼他们的 男人
Is that what you call them? Men?
事情本不该这样的
This wasn't supposed to happen this way.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表