我知道的已经都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
你只给了我零星的信息
You've given me pieces.
虽然帮了点小忙 但是我需要更多信息
You've helped around the margins, but I need more.
我要柏林
I need Berlin!
你觉得我在这里能做什么 莉斯
How much do you think I can do from in here, Liz,
像这样被拴在地板上
chained to the floor?
你需要放了我 然后我才能
You need to let me go, and then I can --
我需要知道那个军♥火♥商的名字
The arms supplier -- I want a name.
我可以试着联♥系♥柏林
I can try to reach out to Berlin,
但是在这里我可没办法
but as long as I am in here, I can't.
我要名字
I want a name!
现在是几月份
What month is it?
十一月
November.
纪念日快乐 莉斯
Well, happy anniversary, Liz.
你去激♥情♥之鱼餐厅庆祝了吗
You go to Passionfish to celebrate?
我在这里会被冻死的
I'm gonna freeze to death down here.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
塞万
Sevan.
塞万·沃尔科夫
Sevan Volkov.
他负责柏林的军♥火♥...
He runs arms for Berlin..
他应该能安排会面
He'd be able to set a meeting.
这也没那么难 不是吗
That wasn't so hard, was it?
雷丁顿具体是怎么说的
So, what exactly did Reddington say?
是邓比
Uh, it was Dembe.
他说红魔有个案子
He said Red had another case
但是他明确要求你一起来
but he specifically asked that you come along.
-你介意吗 -我为什么介意
- Does that bother you? - Why would it?
我以为他只跟你对话呢
I thought he only spoke to you.
我不想冒犯你
Don't want to step on your toes.
没事 我没这么觉得
I'm...fine. My toes are fine.
女士们 谢天谢地你们来了
Ah, ladies, thank God you showed up.
我看了看罗斯特罗波维奇的唱片集
I took a left turn in the Rostropovich.
结果最后完全沉迷在奇科·汉密尔顿的音乐里了
I've ended up completely lost in the Chico Hamilton.
简直让人上瘾
This is an addiction.
我无法决定...
I just can't decide between --
快泼点冷水让我清醒一下吧
Please pour some cold water on me, will you?
你为什么找我们两个都过来
Why did you want both of us here?
两个 没错 谢谢 好主意
Both -- you're right. Thank you. Great idea.
总之 有个好玩的故事 你们听过就算了
Anyway, funny story -- stop me if you've heard it.
一个波斯人去酒吧喝酒
Persian man walks into a bar,
遇见了一位美女 两个人就喝了几杯
meets a beautiful woman, has a few drinks.
然后 他就从十二楼阳台坠楼身亡了
Next thing you know, he's falling from a 12-story balcony.
我不明白
I don't get it.
纳瓦比探员应该明白吧
I imagine Agent Navabi does.
你是指奇恩·努里
You're referring to Kian Nouri,
在迪拜自杀的那个伊朗商人
the Iranian businessman who committed suicide in Dubai.
是的 不过他可不是个商人
I am, except he wasn't a mere businessman.
他是伊朗一位顶级核科学家
He was one of Iran's top nuclear scientists
去迪拜监督购买♥♥
in Dubai to supervise purchase
什么伽马核原料之类的东西
of several borehole gamma something-or-others.
而且他也不是自杀
And he didn't commit suicide.
他是被中情局和摩萨德联合暗♥杀♥的
He was assassinated in a joint C.I.A./Mossad venture
目的是为了破坏伊朗的核计划
to undermine Iran's nuclear program,
不过这个你应该知道了
but, then, you know this already.
我的理解是 她顺道绕去迪拜
My understanding is, she took a little detour to Dubai
与努里先生约了个小会
for a rendezvous with Mr. Nouri
顺手把他扔下楼
so she could toss him off a building.
是你杀了他吗
You killed him?
如果你想让我讨论一次摩萨德行动的内容
If you're asking me to comment on a Mossad operation,
你知道我不能
you know I can't do that.
我没有要问你 不过我也没资格去评价
I wasn't asking. But I'm hardly one to judge.
乔治·奥威尔说过
George Orwell wrote,
"那些宣称放弃暴♥力♥的人
"Those who abjure violence can do so
"其实只是因为有其他人
"only because others
"替他们来行使暴♥力♥"
"are committing violence on their behalf."
多有洞察力的一个人
What a visionary,
可惜他的书太让人泄气了
but, good lord, his books are a downer.
总之 坏消息是
In any case, the bad news is,
我在和伊朗情报部的一个部长分享水烟时
I was sharing a bowl of shisha with a MISIRI minister,
得知他们准备报复
and they plan to retaliate.
你杀了一个他们的顶级科学家
You kill their top scientist,
他们也准备杀一个你们的
they intend to kill yours,
而他们派了一个
and they've dispatched
代号♥叫"弯刀"的人来完成这个任务
a man known as "the Scimitar" to do it.
弯刀
The Scimitar?
他可不是你见过的一般杀手 基恩探员
This is not your average killer, Agent Keen.
他既是杀手又是诈骗高手
He's one part hit man, two parts con man.
我知道他的杰作
I'm familiar with his work.
2009年 他要刺杀一个名叫
In 2009, his target was
马吉德·阿布德·巴维的逊尼派部落首领
a Sunni tribal leader named Majeed Abd Bawi.
弯刀加入他的民兵来接近他
The Scimitar gained access by joining his militia.
可不是嘛
Oh, that's right!
他替那个人打了七个月的仗
Fought for the man for seven months
才等到机会用一把叉子
until the day he got close enough
划开巴维的颈动脉
to aerate Bawi's carotid with a fork.
他专注 顽强 狡猾
He's dedicated, resilient, cunning,
刺杀了几十个高价值目标
responsible for the murder of dozens of high-value targets,
而据我的线人称 他已经踏上美国本土
and, according to my sources, he's already on U.S. soil.
哈罗德 我是核生化武器委员会助理部长
Harold, I'm the assistant secretary of NCB.
我负责所有的核武器威胁事件
I run point on all international nuclear matters.
如果这家伙真像你说得那样有威胁
If this guy was the threat you claim,
我会知道的
he'd be on my radar.
是谁告诉你这个威胁的
Who's your source on this threat?
一个线人
A confidential informant
他的情报一向很可靠
with an extremely reliable track record.
恐怕我只能透露这么多
I'm afraid that's as specific as I can get.
如果消息没错 对方目标会是什么
If I'm right, what's our exposure on this?
云顶计划
Cloud Top.
这是一项高度机密的核弹头设计任务
It's the classified designation for a warhead project design.
由三位最顶级的科学家参与进行
It's staffed by our top three scientists.
如果他们中任何一个人落入流氓国家手中
If any of them fell into the hands of a rogue nation,
该国的核武器项目会一夜之间进步几十年
that country's nuclear program would advance decades overnight.
你安排了什么样的安保措施
What kind of security protocols do you have in place?
国安处为他们提供了假身份
The DSS provides them with false identities,
假社会安全号♥码以及假工作
social security numbers, even cover professions.
我们把他们隐藏在人群里
We hide them in plain sight,
有点像对高价值线人采取的证人保护计划
sort of a witness protection for high-value assets.
这不够
That's not gonna cut it.
你得把这些人召回来
You need to pull these people off the streets
进行保护性监管
and into protective custody.
好吧 哈罗德
All right, Harold.
我可以把他们中的两个保护起来
I'll put two of them on lock-down.
我可以在不引人注意的情况下做到这一点
I can do that without drawing too much scrutiny.
那第三个人呢
And the third?
这会是个问题
That's gonna be a problem.
国防部专家名叫阿玛莉亚·柯林斯
The D.O.D. asset is Amalia Collins --
核弹头设计团队的高级工程师
senior engineer of our warhead design team.
除了参加机密项目外
When she's not on active status,
她还是杜克大学的天体物理学教授
she serves as a professor of astrophysics at Duke.
这里说她今晚要在格兰维尔酒店的
It says here she's scheduled to deliver a talk tonight
一个讨论会上发表演讲
at a symposium at the Granville Hotel.
国防部认为临时取消这次演讲
D.O.D.'s reluctant to call it off at the last minute
会太引人注意
because of the scrutiny it would draw.
他们认为可能让她陷入更大的危险
They feel it could put her in further danger.
你是说他们不准备把她保护起来吗
You mean they're not gonna pull her?
目前还没有迹象表明伊朗人
There's no indications the Iranians
知道她的真实价值
have any idea of her real value.
就这样保持下去
Let's make sure it stays that way.
同时 在弯刀发现我们的人之前
In the meantime, we need to track this Scimitar
我们需要追查他的行踪
before he's able to I.D. our team.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表