他没有被捕入狱吗
He was never captured?
有的 是我们帮他越狱的
He was captured. We helped him escape.
你是说联邦调查局的头号♥逃犯
Are you telling me a fugitive on the FBI's most-wanted list
其实是他们的线人吗
is actually an informant for the FBI?
这就是为什么我们的行动必须保持机密
Which is why what we do must remain a secret.
如果这些罪犯知道雷丁顿为我们工作
If criminals knew Reddington was working with the FBI,
那他就没有价值了
then he would be of no value.
你今年几岁 基恩探员
How old are you, Agent Keen?
三十
30.
你进局里有多久了
And how long have you been with the bureau?
我成为侧写师至今一共十八个月
I...I've been a profiler for 18 months.
那么告诉我 如果这个特别小组
So, tell me, if the work of this task force
真的事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
really does affect national security,
那联调局为什么不选择
why would the FBI pick someone
一个更有经验的人来代替你呢
with as little experience as you to be on it?
不是局里选择了我
The FBI didn't pick me,
而且我也根本不想掺合这件事
and I didn't want to have anything to do with it.
你不想参加 也不是联调局钦点
You didn't want any part of it, the FBI didn't pick you.
那你为什么会加入呢
So how did you... come to be on it?
雷丁顿选了我
Reddington chose me.
他为什么这么做 为什么选择你
Why would he choose you? Why you?
我以为我们今天是要讨论尤金·埃姆斯的事
I thought we were here to talk about Eugene Ames.
怎么 他只是突然出现在你门前吗
What, he just knocked on your door one day?
不是 他派来了直升机
No. He sent a helicopter.
我以前的生活很普通
I had a very simple life,
有个我爱的丈夫 有条狗
a husband I loved, a dog.
那是我第一天上班
It was my first day on the job.
突然间 我就坐着飞机飞过空中禁区
And suddenly, I was flying over restricted airspace.
他们把我带到助理司长哈罗德·库珀面前
They sat me down with Deputy Director Harold Cooper.
雷丁顿在你当侧写师的第一天就前来自首
Do you find it odd Reddington surrendered himself
你不感到奇怪吗
the day you started working as a profiler?
抱歉 请问这些问题
I'm sorry, what does this have to do
和埃姆斯先生的事有什么关系
with what happened with Mr. Ames?
据我理解 港务长的死
Well, as I understand it, the death of the harbormaster
和你的特别小组的任务有关
came in connection with your work on this task force.
确实
That is true,
但你不需要通过这么多细节...
but you don't need all these details to determine --
把第一次见面情形告诉我
Tell me about the first meeting.
和埃姆斯吗
With Ames?
和雷丁顿
With Reddington.
我从未感觉如此恐慌
I'd never been so terrified.
虽然在匡蒂科的时候
We'd studied him at Quantico
我们研究过他的案子和侧写
his crimes, his profile.
但我们面谈时 他好像早就认识我了
But when we sat down, he spoke as if he knew me.
基恩探员 真是荣幸
Agent Keen, what a pleasure.
可是你说你不认识他
But you said you didn't know him,
也从未见过他
you'd never met him.
当时他怎么就知道你会相信他呢
Did he, what, just expect you to believe him?
不 你当然不会
No, of course not.
我不知道他是怎么想的
I had no idea what he expected.
我是个罪犯 罪犯都是声名狼藉的骗子
I'm a criminal. Criminals are notorious liars.
所有关于我的事都是谎言
Everything about me is a lie.
你应该明白这一切有多么古怪
You must have known how strange all of this was.
当然了
Of course I did.
但你还是与他合作了
And yet you agreed to work with him.
是的 他有情报
Well, he had intel.
他说有位将军的女儿将会被绑♥架♥
He said a girl was going to be taken, a general's daughter.
我们必须行动
We had to act.
而且他只和我一个人对话
And since he would only talk to me --
只有你吗
Only you?
他坚持这样
He insists upon it.
他从未见过的一个女人
A woman he'd never met.
如我所说 没人相信我
Like I said, no one believed me.
关于女孩的那则情报
And this intel about the girl --
是真的吗 她真的被绑♥架♥了吗
was it accurate? Was she taken?
是的
Yes.
这些人会进来 他们会带你走
These men are gonna come, and they're gonna take you.
他们会伤害我吗
Are they gonna hurt me?
他们不会伤害你的 宝贝
They're not gonna hurt you, honey.
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
在雷丁顿的协助下 我们救回了那孩子
With Reddington's help, we were able to save her
还阻止了一场针对特区的袭击
and prevent an attack on D.C.
但代价
But the cost...
就是
...was...
汤姆
Tom.
我只想回归自己的生活
All I wanted was my life back,
但雷丁顿另有计划
but Reddington had other plans.
他告诉助理司长
He told the Deputy Director
说他有张罪犯名单 还能帮我们抓住他们
that he had a list of criminals he could help us find,
而这只是第一个而已
and that was only the first.
-第一个什么 -名字 名单上的名字
-The first what? - Name, on the list.
他说如果我们和他达成协议
He told us, if we cut him a deal,
他可以帮助我们抓到联调局抓不到的罪犯
that he could help us capture the kinds of criminals
因为我们甚至不知道他们的存在
the FBI can't find because we don't know they exist.
迟早有一天 你和我会在参议院听证会上
One day, you and I will be talking about this moment
谈到这一刻的
in front of a senate hearing.
是联调局命令你与雷丁顿合作的吗
Were you ordered to work with Reddington?
不是
No.
而且他也不能强迫你
And he couldn't force you.
那么我很好奇 如果他根本不了解你
So I'm curious -- if he knew nothing about you,
如果他暗示的你们之间那些关联都是假的
if his implications of some shared connection were false,
那你为什么还要继续
why did you continue?
因为我后来发现并不是那样
Because it turns out, they weren't.
那些关联并不是虚假的
They weren't false.
他了解我的事 一些我当时都不知道的
He knew things about me -- things I didn't even know --
关于我丈夫的事
about my husband at the time.
不管他认为我们有什么联♥系♥
Whatever connection he thought we had,
不管他暗示我们有什么共同的过去
whatever history he was implying we shared,
我并不关心
I didn't care.
你发现你丈夫
You've discovered something curious
很可疑 对吗 莉兹
about your...husband, haven't you, Lizzy?
他选我是有原因的
He wanted me for a reason...
而我想知道这个原因
and I wanted to know why.
那人有外交豁免权
That man has diplomatic immunity.
-如果有人发现... -不会有人发现
- If anyone finds out -- - They won't.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be so sure?
你该走了 唐纳德
You need to leave, Donald.
你最好有一个绝佳的理由...
You'd better have a damned good reason for --
你该走了
You need to leave.
我们来谈一谈
Let's have a little chat.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want,
但是你会为此付出代价的
but you won't get away with this.
我一直对联♥合♥国♥心存疑虑
I've always been leery of the United Nations.
这种理念本身就矛盾得可笑
The very concept is comically dichotomous --
各国将各自的利益放在一边
Nations putting their self-interests aside
心怀共建地球村的美好愿望
in the hopes of building a global community,
手拉手齐唱世界大团结吗
holding hands and Kumbaya?
听起来也太像幼儿园过家家了
I mean, honestly, it's like kindergarten.
你们有课间休息吗
Do you have rug time?
我特别喜欢课间休息
I did love rug time.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who I am.
重要的是你是谁
What matters is who you are --
你是少校训练出来的秘密间谍
a secret agent trained by the Major,
表面上一直致力于为政♥府♥效力
working away as a dedicated public servant,
但实际上 你是西纳罗亚贩毒集团
when, in fact, you're an asset
为了在亚洲立足而安插♥进♥
inserted into your country's diplomatic corps
你国外交使节团的一名间谍
by the Sinaloa Cartel to help them get a foothold in Asia.
你想要什么
What do you want?
创造你的那个人 少校
The man who created you -- the Major.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表