第二季第二十一集
是时候让国安局停止监视我们了
It's time to bring NSA surveillance state to an end.
《海外情报监听法》肆意践踏
FISA courts are a rubber stamp to trample
宪法第四修正案下个人的隐私权
on your fourth amendment right to privacy.
-抱歉 -不不
- Sorry. - Oh. No, no, no.
-没事吧 -是我的错
- You all right? - My fault.
"取消爱国者法案" 绝不可能的
"Kill the Patriot Act." It's never gonna happen.
我们最多只能希望...
The best we can hope for is --
修正215条款 我知道
Fix section 2-1-5. I know.
夸大化可以损害到他们的利益
Hyperbole piques their interest,
然后我们就可以得偿所愿了
then you go in for the kill.
我们正需要更多这样的请♥愿♥
We could use more petitions like this.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
你的参与至关重要
Your involvement means more than you know.
是我 我们已经成功实现定制化
Yes. We've achieved customization.
开始第二阶段
Initiate phase 2.
你知道这家餐厅声称他们的咖啡
Did you know that this diner claims to have
是特区第三好喝的咖啡吗
the third-best cup of coffee in D.C.
昨晚
Look, last night,
我那样跑去你那里...
me coming by your place like that and --
莉斯 我有事...想跟你说
Liz, I want to... say something.
别
Don't, please.
你就不能只跟我聊你的船吗
I mean, can't you just tell me about your boat?
不管另一件事是什么
I mean, whatever the other thing is,
我很肯定...
I'm sure that it's...
为了我们俩 你还是不要说出来为好
probably best for both of us if you just keep it to yourself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想跟你道歉
I just want to say I'm sorry.
汤姆 都过去了
Tom, we're way past that.
我知道 但我不是请求你的原谅
I know, but I'm not asking for your forgiveness.
我只是想跟你道歉
I just want to apologize
因为很久以前我就该这么做了
because I should have done it a long time ago.
你有什么目的
What's the catch?
没什么目的
There's no catch.
就是一点希望而已
It's just a little hope.
-希望 -嗯
- Hope? - Mm-hmm.
希望我们能处理好
That what, we'll just work through
现在这种糟糕的状况
this screwed-up situation we're in
然后回到过去吗
and go back to playing house?
理想状况是这样的
All right, dream scenario.
我们喝完咖啡 上我的船 然后离开
We finish our coffee, we hop on my boat, we leave.
重新开始 不再回头
Okay, we never look back.
最好什么时候我们再脱脱衣服
Preferably, we take our clothes off at some point.
别闹了
Be serious.
-我没闹 -你疯了吧
- I am trying to be. - That's insane.
我不了解你 不了解真正的你
I don't know you -- not the real you.
而你认为不管你是谁
And the fact that you think
我都会跟你远走高飞这点
I'm gonna run away with whoever you are
说明你也根本不了解我
means that you don't know me at all, either.
土司 酥脆培根 茶加半脱脂奶
You must be the toast, bacon extra crispy, tea, 2%.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你可能饿了
I thought you'd be hungry.
我吃这个并不意味着...
Just because I'm eating this --
我知道两人一起上船脱♥光♥光这件事
All right, look, I know the whole naked boat thing
确实有点不现实
is a little unrealistic,
但我们都需要重新开始 对吧
but we both need to start over, right?
你我二人
You and me.
真正的我 不是...
The real me, not --
那个新纳粹分子吗
The neo-nazi?
我可不怎么喜欢那个你
'Cause that doesn't really do it for me.
好吧
That's fair.
-雷丁顿 -不要接
- Reddington. - Don't.
汤姆
Tom.
叫我...雅各布吧
Try calling me... Jacob.
我得走了
I have to go.
我知道你认为他知道点什么
I know you think he knows something,
但我并不这么觉得
but I wouldn't bet the double-wide.
要我猜
My guess?
这孩子什么都不知道
The boy don't know doodle.
这孩子知道的可多了 布里姆利
Oh, the boy knows more than doodle, Brimley.
我收到线人的消息
I've received information from my sources
确认卡拉库尔特已经入境
confirming that Karakurt is in-country.
我需要一袋干冰
I'm gonna need a bag of dry ice
还有一米五的橡胶软管
and five feet of vinyl garden hose!
那个可怜人是俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥的副官
That poor fellow's an aide at the Russian Consulate
还是秘社忠诚的狗腿
and a loyal errand boy for the Cabal.
我认为是他
I believe he's the one
在卡拉库尔特到美国之后
who provided Karakurt with a go-bag
提供了必须的装备
upon his arrival in the States.
有件事我要跟你说清楚
There's something I want to make clear with you.
情报部门认为卡拉库尔特是
Karakurt is known in the intelligence community
俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局的重要人物
as the left hand of the SVR.
你只说我母亲是克格勃
It's not enough for you to tell me that my mother was KGB
还有我在俄♥罗♥斯♥出生是不够的
and that I was born in Russia.
事实上他为秘社工作
In truth, he works for the Cabal.
秘社把他秘密带入美国
They smuggled him into America because they know
因为他们知道如果他在这里实施恐怖袭击
if he commits an act of terror here,
美国政♥府♥会怪罪莫斯科
your government will blame Moscow.
关于我父母的身份
My mother and my father, who they are,
还有那场火灾中到底发生了什么
what happened in the fire --
我都会查清楚
I'm gonna find out the truth.
我知道你会的 莉兹 但听我说
I'm sure you will, Lizzy. But listen to me.
-秘社在缜密谋划 -我知道
- The Cabal is orchestrating. - I get it.
秘社想要挑起再一次冷战
The Cabal is trying to start another cold war,
并且这里将会发生的恐怖袭击
and an act of terror committed here
将是一切开始的第一步
is step one in making that happen.
我有在听你所说的一切
I am listening to what you are saying,
我知道那很重要
and I know that it's important,
但我要跟你说的事同样重要
but it is no more important than what I am telling you,
我要你认真听我说
and I need you to listen to that.
几天之内
There will be an attack
就会有一次针对
on an American defense installation
美国国防设施的袭击
within a matter of days.
如果我是对的 那将会是秘社为促成阴谋
If I'm right, it'll be the first of many acts of terror
所设计的针对本土以及海外
here and overseas designed by the Cabal
众多恐怖行动中的第一次
to further their agenda.
我们必须阻止这个人 莉兹
We have to stop this man, Lizzy.
2009年1月 斯坦尼斯拉夫·马♥凯♥洛夫
January, 2009 -- Stanislav Markelov,
著名人♥权♥律师
a celebrated human-rights lawyer
因多次批判政♥权♥而被熟知
known for his criticism of the regime
在莫斯科被枪杀
is gunned down in Moscow.
俄♥国♥人指责是新纳粹青年所为
The Russians blamed neo-Nazi youth.
但德国情报部门认为
But German intelligence suggests
是俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局命卡拉库尔特杀了他
it was Karakurt acting on orders from the SVR.
四年后 鲍里斯·贝瑞佐夫斯基
Four years later, Boris Berezovsky,
另一位对政♥权♥直言不讳的批评家
another vocal critic of the regime,
被发现死于所谓的自杀
was found dead of an alleged suicide.
情报再一次显示
Again, intelligence sources indicate
他的死是克里姆林宫一手策划的
the death was staged by the Kremlin.
雷丁顿的意思是俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局
Is Reddington saying that the SVR
派了一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥到美国吗
has sent a terrorist to America?
不 秘社想让我们那么认为
No, that's what the Cabal wants us to think.
无论卡拉库尔特被送到这里做什么
Whatever Karakurt was sent here to do,
美国政♥府♥都会认为
the American government will believe
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的意思
that it was on behalf of Russia.
这是为使关系紧张而做的假旗行动
It's a false-flag operation meant to strain relations.
雷丁顿说卡拉库尔特的目标是
Reddington said that Karakurt's target
国防设施 他知道是哪个了吗
was a defense installation. Did he identify which one?
没有 但我觉得他有线索
No. But I think he might have a lead.
只是他现在口风还很紧
He's just being tight-lipped about it.
为什么 我们是想要帮他
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表