打钱到离岸账户的界面
Wiring instructions to an offshore account.
我的消息可不是白送你的
I'm not giving you this information.
是卖♥♥给你的
I'm selling it.
让我再说明白点
Let me clarify the situation.
布拉克斯顿劫持了人♥质♥ 我要她回来
Braxton is holding a hostage. I want her back.
你浪费的每一秒钟
Every second you waste
都在降低我的胜算
reduces the chances of that happening.
我理解你很着急
I appreciate your urgency.
我觉得你不明白
I don't think you do.
除非谈妥价钱 否则我什么也不告诉你
But I'm not telling you anything until we agree on a price.
西南边我已经派人去了
I have units covering the southwest sector,
所以你们从北边700号♥那个路口开始
so start at the north end of the 700 block
往回查就行
and work your way back.
有发现吗
Anything?
两个目击者确认
Two eyewitnesses confirm
布拉克斯顿和一个叫威尔逊·毕晓普的见了面
Braxton met with a Wilson Bishop.
我让阿兰姆查了他的资料
I had Aram run his profile.
发现他是约翰·霍普金斯医学院三年级学生
Turns out he's a third-year med student at Johns Hopkins.
布拉克斯顿想找医学院学生做什么
What does Braxton want with a med student?
你儿子 叫什么
Your son, what's his name?
他叫马克斯
His name is Max.
九岁了
He's nine years old.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉把你卷进来
I'm sorry you got dragged into this.
在梦里 你说你父亲在那里
In the dream, your father... you said he was there?
那个女孩 她叫他"爸爸"
The girl, she called him "Daddy."
你还看到或听到别的什么吗
Did you see anything else or hear anything else?
那个女孩想阻止我
The little girl stopped me.
她好像有什么秘密
It's like she has some kind of a secret.
可我就是那个女孩
But I'm the girl.
女孩是你潜意识的一部分
The girl's a piece of your subconscious
想保护你 不让你知道
trying to prevent you from becoming aware
那晚发生了什么
of what happened that night.
我没有父亲或母亲的记忆
I have no recollection of my mother or my father...
他们长什么样 什么都想不起来
not their faces, nothing.
我只知道 或者我认为我知道
All I know... or think I know...
我父亲留给了我这个
is that my father gave me this.
你可以放松下
You can relax.
多十五秒也不会有什么区别
An extra 15 seconds won't make a difference either way.
搞定了
It's done.
说吧
Speak.
他需要找个地方去见什么人
He needed a place to meet someone,
某个偏远的地方
someplace out of the way.
地址呢
The address?
不 不
No, no.
他说得没错
He's right.
多十五秒也许也不会怎么样 是吧
An extra 15 seconds probably won't change anything, hmm?
喂
Yes?
妈妈 妈咪
Mom? Mommy?
-马克斯 -妈妈
- Max! - Mom?
马克斯
Max, hi.
你没事吧 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
你在哪
Where are you?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
最后期限是九点
You have till 9:00.
如果到那时我还是不知道那探员知道些什么
If I don't find out what the agent knows by then,
你就再也见不到你儿子了
you'll never see your boy again.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
该死
Damn it!
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
这样太危险了
It's too dangerous.
那晚发生了一些事情
Something happened that night,
有人不惜一切代价也要知道
something people are willing to kill to find out,
无论是什么都与我父亲有关
and whatever it was involved my father.
我这么做不是为了布拉克斯顿或是你
I'm not doing this for Braxton or for you.
我是为我自己 我需要知道真♥相♥
I'm doing it for me. I need to know the truth.
东西在哪
Where is it?
九点时我会给你
I'll have it to you by 9:00.
我想你之前说的是已经到手了
I thought you said you had it already.
是到手了
And I do.
在跟你谈判之前
I wanted that Fulcrum in my hands
我想要亲手拿到"支点"
before I negotiated with you.
需要我提醒你价格早就定好了吗
Need I remind you that the price had already been set?
那是在你朝我和我的人发射导弹之前
That was before you volleyed missiles at me and my men.
现在要涨价了
Now the price has gone up.
布拉克斯顿先生
Mr. Braxton,
我想你并不完全了解
I don't think you fully appreciate
雇你的人有多大能耐
the power of the people who have engaged your services.
如果他们有那么大能耐
Well, if they're that powerful,
我相信他们能付得起额外的10%
then I'm sure they can afford an extra 10%.
去准备钱吧 老板
Go find the money, chief.
钱到位了
You do that,
到九点就把你想要的给你
and I'll have what you want by 9:00.
转账一旦确认
Hey, I want you to call me
就立即告诉我
just as soon as you get confirmation of funds.
不 我们要从那女孩脑中得到情报
Nah, we're gonna get the intel out of that girl's head,
哪怕要钻开她的头盖骨
even if I got to drill a hole in her skull
把她倒挂起来
and hang her upside down.
好
All right.
会的
Will do.
你要是在等你的司机
If you're looking for your driver,
他在后备箱里睡得正香
he's napping in the trunk.
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
卢瑟 我从没想过
Luther, I never thought I'd enjoy
能有人像维吉尼亚谢尔曼军士那样
having anything in my mouth
让我如此愉悦
as much as petty officer Virginia Sherman,
但这次
but this...
天哪
My God!
味道太好了
It tastes so good!
我迟迟不愿吞下
I hesitate to swallow,
当然也不愿吐出来
and I certainly don't want to spit it out.
管他呢
Oh, what the hell.
我告诉过你的
I told you so.
伊丽莎白·基恩
Elizabeth Keen.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许她死了
Maybe she's dead.
也许太迟了 伙计
Maybe you're too late, boyo.
就跟你那时在贝尔格莱德
Just like you were for, uh, Henkel...
要救汉高一样
in Belgrade.
关于贝尔格莱德我能跟你透露一个小秘密吗
Can I let you in on a little secret about Belgrade?
我几乎都忘了
I barely remember it.
那些德国马克我全都忘了
I'd forgotten all about the Deutsche marks,
我想我也从未见过汉高
and I don't think I ever even met Henkel.
说实话吧 我想他并不叫汉高
Tell you the truth -- I don't think his name was Henkel.
我不知道他到底叫什么 但是这一次
I don't know who the hell he was, but this --
这一次 我可以向你保证
this, I can promise you,
我会永远记得的
I will always remember.
现在给我上车
Now get in the damn car.
伊丽莎白 能听见我说话吗
Elizabeth, can you hear me?
能听见就点头
Nod if you can hear me.
很好
Good.
现在随着我的声音 告诉我你在哪
Now follow my voice and tell me where you are.
衣柜里
The closet.
发生什么了
What's happening?
如果你不还给他们 他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you if you don't give it back to them.
还了他们才会杀了我
They'll kill me if I do.
他们在争吵
They're arguing.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表