知道你会查出来什么吗
when he gave you this case, that you'd find out?
谁又能知道呢
What do I know?
你对基恩的看法是对的
You were right about Keen.
她都是瞎编的
She was making it all up.
我就知道
I knew it.
沃尔特美味大虾正在向我招手
Walt's favorite shrimp is calling my name.
要一起吗
Winner buys?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我照你说的追踪了弗兰克和奈奥米·汉兰德
I followed up on Frank and Naomi Hyland, like you asked.
两人的电♥话♥都没电了
Both phones are dead.
所以我调查了他们最常联♥系♥的五个号♥码
So I identified the five numbers they called the most
看看这些人
to see if any of those people
最近有没有接到陌生号♥码的联♥系♥
were getting calls from new numbers.
追踪弗兰克和奈奥米·汉兰德可能会联♥系♥的人
People that Frank and Naomi might have reached out to.
然后呢
And...?
有个女人 莫妮卡·里昂
There's a woman -- Monica Lyons.
她今天收到六个电♥话♥ 都没有接
She got six calls today, all unanswered.
都是从马里兰郊区
All came from a pay phone
加油站的付费电♥话♥打出来的
at a gas station in rural Maryland.
那一带人烟稀少
Only a handful of homes in that area.
哪个加油站
What gas station?
你好 汉兰德太太
Hello, Mrs. Hyland.
雷蒙德知道你在这吗
Does Raymond know you're here?
不
No.
他不希望我们彼此接触
He doesn't want us to talk.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just --
关于案子我有好多问题要问
I have a ton of questions in this notebook about the case,
但事实是 我来找你
but the truth is, I didn't come here
不是为了问你柏林的事
just to ask you about Berlin.
你觉得我能回答你一些过去的问题
You have questions you think I can answer about the past.
是的
Yes.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿闯进我生活的那一天
The day Raymond Reddington walked into my life,
所有事情都变了
everything changed --
所有我曾经相信的事
everything I believed about.
你曾是他的妻子
You were married to the man.
和他一起生活过 还有孩子
You had a life, a child.
叫詹妮弗
Jennifer.
是啊 他为什么不让我见你
Yeah. W-why doesn't he want me to see you?
你说呢
You tell me.
我觉得可能是因为你知道
I think it might be because you know something
我和他之间到底有什么联♥系♥
about how the two of us might be connected.
他对你有所求
He wants something from you.
这是场游戏 他在操纵你
It's a game. It's a manipulation.
让你觉得和他心意相通
He's made you feel a connection
让你觉得你很重要
that makes you feel like you matter somehow.
而这世上没人
And there's no one on earth
能像雷蒙德·雷丁顿那样
who can make a woman feel like the center of his universe
让一个女人以为自己是他的一切
more than Raymond Reddington.
尽管如此 我还是要告诉你
I'll tell you this, though.
他不是你想象中的那样
He's not who you think he is.
他想从我这得到什么
What does he want from me?
瞧瞧你们俩
Well. Look at the two of you.
我该带一瓶夏敦埃酒来
I should have brought a bottle of Chardonnay.
你的文件都带来了 邓比在外面
I have your papers. Dembe's outside.
他需要你签一些字
He'll need your signature on some of the documents.
弗兰克会把东西装上车
Frank is gonna pack the car.
基恩探员
Agent Keen.
但愿你俩的谈话能让你得到启发
I hope you had an illuminating conversation.
我不知道詹妮弗在哪
I don't know where Jennifer is.
她知道你终有一天会要找她
She knew you... would come for her one day,
所以她走了
and she left.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
如果你需要任何东西
If you need anything...
随时联♥系♥我
ever...
你打算什么时候对她坦白
When are you gonna tell her?
你的案子进展如何
So, how'd your case go?
我想你已经知道答案了
I think you know the answer to that.
他是谁
Who is he?
你指的是谁
Who is who?
那个枪手 狙击手
The gunman, the sniper.
他是你的手下吧
He works for you, doesn't he?
是的
Yes.
他跟踪了我多久
How long has he been following me?
从马丽科探员死的那天起
Since the day Agent Malik died.
我要他消失
I want him gone.
我的同事救了你
My associate saves your life,
你一句谢谢都不说
and instead of saying "Thank you,"
反而想让我炒了他
you try to get him fired.
如果不是我了解你 我会以为你有事瞒着我
If I knew better, I'd say you were hiding something.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表