What's his name?
汤姆
Tom.
他叫汤姆
His name was Tom.
如果汤姆脚踏两条船 被你偶然撞到
And if you caught Tom cheating, if you walked in on him,
-你会... -杀了他吗
- and you could... - Kill him?
我绝对不会
I'd never.
但如果你可以为所欲为 无需负上责任
But if you could do anything and get away with it,
你会怎么做
what would it be?
永远逍遥法外吗
No chance of ever getting caught?
你可以凌驾法律 任你处置
You're above the law. Have at him.
我会锁住他
I'd...chain him up.
然后呢
Yeah?
然后我会 逼他对我坦白
And I'd...force him to tell me
他说过的所有谎言
about all of the lies,
他隐瞒的所有秘密
the secrets he kept.
我会让他成为我的囚徒
I'd make him my prisoner.
挺糟糕的 是吧
It's pretty messed up, huh?
你知道
You know...
只是动了坏念头是不会被关起来的
we don't put people in prison for how they feel.
你不能控制它
You can't control it.
你就是你
You are who you are.
这就是生物
It's biology.
我们无法争辩身高或眼睛的颜色
We never argue about height or eye color.
而向别人倾诉
But try telling someone
自己对愤怒 爱
their reaction to anger
或暴♥力♥的反应
or love or violence
也是如此
is baked in.
那么
Now...
这上面写着你父母在你四岁时过世了
it says here that your parents died when you were 4.
你对他们有什么记忆
What do you remember about them?
完全没有
Nothing, really.
也许有那段记忆
Perhaps if you did,
会让你更容易接受自己
it would be easier for you to accept who you are.
就像 《父之罪》那样吗
Like the...Sins of the Father. That it?
正是那样
Absolutely.
你跟父母相处的时间越长
The more time you spend with your parents,
就越能在他们身上看到你自己
the more of yourself you see in them.
不管好坏
For better or for worse,
他们是你未来的一个参照
they're a glimpse into your future.
他应该有主人的
Oh, he must belong to someone.
我们看看他有没有芯片什么的吧
Maybe we can see if he has a chip or something,
看看他的主人是谁
see who his owners are.
如果没有主人
If he doesn't have any,
我们可以把他带回费城
we could bring him back to Philadelphia.
我们不能回去
We can't go back.
什么 我们不是说好了吗
What? We -- we already decided.
不是
No, uh...
如果你可能身处险境
If there's any chance you're in danger,
我是不会原谅自己的
I couldn't live with myself.
如果你出了什么事
If something were to happen to you.
你干的好事 你威胁了他
You did this. You threatened him.
你威胁了他的女儿
You threatened his girls.
不 这和他没关系
No, this had nothing to do with him.
这是我们的事情
This is about us --
也是为我们好 为你好
What's best for us, for you.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我四岁的时候我父亲死于火灾
My father died in a fire. I was 4.
这也是你手上的伤疤形成的原因吧
Is that how you got the scar on your hand?
是的
Yeah.
应该是吧 其实我也不太记得了
I guess. I don't...remember, actually.
早期创伤会以我们无法想象
Early trauma scars us in ways
或是承认的方式伤害我们
we don't often recognize or admit.
你认为我不想记起来吗
You think I don't want to remember?
安吉拉 我是来这里判定
Look, Angela, I am here to determine
你是否会对你自己或他人造成威胁的
whether you are a danger to yourself or others.
我知道你不想在这里过夜
I know that you don't want to spend the night here.
所以 我去看看
So, I am going to see
能不能催一下血液测试结果
if I can expedite the blood tests.
同时 我想你做一个简单的性格测试
Meanwhile, I would like you to take a simple personality test
是我为我的病人设计的
I developed for my patients.
就是普通的心理测试
It's a standardized psychometric test
可以让我更准确地了解
that's gonna give me a deeper understanding
你潜在的问题
into issues you may or may not have.
护士给我抽血的时候
When the nurse drew my blood,
她说你预定了一份基因筛查
she said that you ordered a genetic screening.
太多人
Too many of my colleagues
只注意到了养育方面的因素
focus on the nurture side of the equation.
当然 你父母对待你的方式固然重要
And sure -- how your parents treated you is important,
但他们遗传给你的基因更重要
but the genes they passed on matter more.
这没有标准答案的
There are no wrong answers.
想到什么就答什么吧
Just... whatever comes to mind.
搞定了 来吧
Okay, got it. Go.
按住电源键 上档键和S
Hold down power, shift, "S."
好的 我看到黑屏上有白字
Okay. I see white letters on a black screen.
很好 输入右斜杠 B和N
Perfect. Okay. Type forward slash B-N.
会执行字典攻击
It's running a dictionary attack.
-应该一会儿就好 -有了
- Should take a few seconds. - Got it.
好的 屏幕上会显示一串密♥码♥
Okay, it's gonna give you a password.
我要你把它记下来
I need you to write it down.
"7..."
"3..."
还剩几个字符
A few more characters.
正在生成密♥码♥
密♥码♥吻合
总共耗时: 13.73秒
e7m32Px
血液测试结果还要等二十分钟
The blood panels won't be done for another 20 minutes.
好的
Okay.
你还真以为自己能
Did you really think you could just...
就这样跑来医院
...come in here...
欺骗我
...lie to me?
糟了
That's no good.
我知道你的目的
I know why you're here.
我说了 我需要你的帮助
I told you -- I-I need your help.
你
You...
是个瘾君子
are a junkie.
想伪造医师处方
You're trying to forge scripts.
也许我父亲也是个瘾君子吧
Maybe my father was an addict, too --
交出来
Hand them over!
快点 快点
Now! Let's go.
我就放在这了
They're under here somewhere.
好吧 找到了
Okay, got them.
你要报♥警♥吗
Are you gonna call the cops or something?
不
No.
我只是对你的测试结果更加感兴趣了
Now I'm only more interested in your test results.
继续吧
Please continue.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吧
You okay?
你没拿到密♥码♥
You didn't get the password.
不然呢
I mean, what do you expect?
姐当然拿到了
'Course I got it.
这就是魔法
Magic.
好了 克里尔的笔记本里有七十...
Okay, there has got to be 70...
一百个文件
100 files here from Creel's laptop.
他记录了病人的情况
He was documenting them,
用以寻找最佳目标
searching for the perfect candidates.
等等
Hold on. Wait.
有个隐藏的子目录
I have got a hidden subdirectory here --
十二名患者
12 patients.
都是凶手
The killers.
这个文件夹里的人都曾杀过人
Everyone in this file has murdered someone.
除了这一个 邓肯·普林斯
Except one -- Duncan Prince.
下一个就是他
He must be next.
上哪能找到他
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表