Well, my money's on the fact that these two
有过交集
have a history together.
雷丁顿 布拉克斯顿 他们有所图谋
Reddington, Braxton -- they're planning something.
不管他们要做什么 你们都得弄清楚
Whatever it is, you're going to find out.
可我们没有被授权行动
Oh, we don't have authorization.
现在有了 去找雷丁顿
You do now. Get to Reddington.
弄清楚他要做什么
Find out what he's up to.
布拉克斯顿 吃饭了
Hey, Braxton, chow!
B区六号♥监 代码O
We have a code Oscar, block "B," dorm six!
执行紧急事件响应机制
Activate critical response!
请求紧急响应小组立即前往B区
We need an emergency response team in block "B" now!
不要靠近那扇门 烟雾弹
Get away from the door! Fire one!
举起手来 趴在地上
Hands -- hands up! Get on the ground!
告诉我你所知道的一切
Tell me what you know.
我试图告诉你 现在为时已晚
I tried. It's too late.
你就要失去这地方了
You've lost your facility.
不 越狱发生前你就警告我说有人要越狱
No, you tell me I'm gonna have an escape before it happens.
现在你却准备一走了之
Now you're getting evac'd out?
我为什么要一走了之
Why the hell am I getting evac'd out?
上面的命令
Orders from up top.
局里派了一队人马过来 马上就到
Bureau's been cleared to send a team, incoming now.
用无线电联♥系♥他们 让他们掉头
Radio that chopper. Tell them to turn around.
-为什么 -我们有麻烦了
- Why? - We got a problem.
-到底怎么回事 -应急小队失利了
- What's happening here? - E.R.F. failed.
-用无线电联♥系♥他们 -正派遣防暴队来
- Radio the chopper. - They're sending in the riot squad.
-带他去见他们 -用无线电联♥系♥他们
- Get him to the evac team! - Radio the chopper!
后退 后退
Back up, back up!
囚犯2532 泽维尔·查韦斯
Inmate number 2532, Xavier Chavez.
我知道这个人
I know this name.
他曾是卡森堡军事法庭的特别行动人员
He was a court-martialed special operator out of Fort Carson.
还有潘坤 又名"柬埔寨卡尔"
We got Kun Phan, A.K.A. "Cambodian Carl."
因入侵导弹防御局系统
Did 10 years in U.S.P. Florence
在佛罗伦萨联邦监狱服刑十年
for hacking U.S. Missile Defense Agency.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我认为在过去的三个月里
I'm counting three, five, maybe more guys
被关进这座设施的人里面 有三五名
who've all been processed into this facility
甚至更多的人会听命于他
within the last three months.
有军♥火♥专家 特种部队成员
Got a munitions expert, special forces.
这些人里就有八个人
I'm counting eight guys here--
哈立德·桑卡尔 也门医疗兵
Khalid Sankar, Yemeni medic;
约拿·罗德里格斯 前海军陆战队队员
Jonah Rodriguez, ex-marine;
还有赛勒斯·蔡
and Cyrus Choy --
他是台♥湾♥红杆帮的打手
he's a Red Pole enforcer out of Taiwan.
他有一支完整的团队
He's got an entire team in place.
他到底想干吗
What the hell is he doing?
走
Go!
快走
Let's go!
长官
Sir?
中心请求重装部队支援 B区已失守
Nest command to A.C.R., block "B" has been breached!
中心需要战术增援
We need tactical reinforcement to the Nest!
长官 监控信♥号♥♥被切断了
Sir, we just lost video!
2号♥摄像头被毁
Camera two is down!
掉头回去
Got to turn you back!
整座设施都进入一级禁闭状态了
We're in a full-facility lockdown!
我们被攻破了
We've had a breach!
囚犯已...
Detainee has taken --
别激动
Easy!
戴斯蒙德呼叫指挥部
Desmond to deck command,
请求囚犯转移 请回复
prisoner for transport, come back.
那五万美金的提议依旧有效 戴斯蒙德
That $50,000 is still on the table, Desmond.
你要了就是你的
It's yours for the taking.
你要做的只是帮我救你自己一命而已
All you got to do is help me to help you stay alive.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
动手吧
Do it.
老鹰 老鹰 这里是少校
Eagle, eagle, this is major.
我们收到了入侵警报 请确认
We have a breach alert. Please authenticate.
老鹰 老鹰 这里是少校
Eagle, eagle, this is major.
我们收到了入侵警报 请确认
We have a breach alert. Please authenticate.
老鹰死了
The eagle's dead.
请表明身份
Identify yourself.
我是占领你们监狱的人
I'm the man who just took over your gulag,
你这个小喽啰赶快找个管事的
and you're a desk jockey that's gonna put me in touch
来跟我谈 懂了吗
with somebody who matters -- clear?
莎马
Samar?
雷斯勒 我的脚够不到地
Ressler, I can't put any weight on my foot.
太糟了对吧 这个房♥间
Horrible, isn't it -- this room --
这是所有囚犯送命的地方
this is where all the prisoners come to die.
在他们精神崩溃以后
After you break their minds.
他们在这就像待宰的羔羊一样
They're led here like cattle for you to slaughter.
等他们把你们的叛乱镇♥压♥以后
When they put down your rebellion, pal,
在这里吊着的就是你 我发誓
you're gonna take my place up here, I swear.
站住 站住
Get on your feet! Get your feet!
站住 站住
Get on your feet! Get on your feet!
坚持住 站好
Stay! Get on your feet!
长官 长官 出了点问题
Sir! Uh, sir, we have a situation.
我们和基恩探员失去联♥系♥了
Uh, we've lost contact with Agent Keen.
雷斯勒呢 纳瓦比呢
What about Ressler? Navabi?
他们着陆以后就没有消息了
Uh, nothing since after they touched down.
我联♥系♥了兰利那面 整个监狱都失去联♥系♥了
I reached out to Lanley. The entire facility is dark.
布拉克斯顿在线上
We've got Braxton.
中情局正在把他转接过来
The CIA's patching him through.
这是罗森博格探员 他是人♥质♥谈判专家
This is Agent Rosenberg. He's our hostage negotiator.
小心处理 罗森博格探员
Tread lightly, Agent Rosenberg.
我的人还困在里面
Those are my people inside there.
明白 他们会没事的
Understood, and they're gonna be fine.
我们慢慢来 听听他怎么说
We're gonna take our time, hear what he has to say,
然后把所有人活着救出来 准备好了吗
and get everyone out alive. You ready?
布拉克斯顿先生 我是菲利普·罗森博格探员
Mr. Braxton, this is Agent Phillip Rosenberg.
国家秘密行动处的处长授权我
The director of NCS has instructed me
与你进行沟通协调
to open a dialogue with you.
我们没什么可协调的
We're not having a dialogue.
我洗耳恭听 但首先
I'm here to listen, but first,
我需要和典狱长通话
I just need to talk to the warden.
我需要确认他的情况
I just need to make sure that he's okay
以及人♥质♥的安危
and can confirm the hostages are okay.
不 你只是个传话的
No, you are a water boy,
是个拿着提词卡的官僚
a bureaucrat with a stack of cue cards.
我只是需要和典狱长通话
Just need to talk to the warden.
当然了 程序如此吗
Of course you do -- protocol.
他就在这里
I have him right here.
我是米尔斯典狱长
This is Warden Mills.
米尔斯先生 大家都还好吗
Mr. Mills, everyone's okay?
有一些伤亡 但全员可查
Some casualties, but all accounted for.
那太好了 很高兴听到你的声音
That's terrific. Glad to hear your voice.
看到了吗 布拉克斯顿先生
See that, Mr. Braxton?
我只是想和典狱长通个话
I just wanted to talk to the warden.
米尔斯先生
Mr. Mills?
典狱长
Warden?
米尔斯先生
Mr. Mills?
我没什么可说的了 罗森博格先生
I'm done talking to you, Mr. Rosenberg.
我要和有实权的人说话
I want to speak to somebody with real authority.
我是哈罗德·库珀 联调局助理司长
This is Harold Cooper, Assistant Director for the FBI.
你好 哈罗德·库珀
Hello, Harold Cooper.
你肯定知道这事该怎么办
I'm pretty sure you see how this works.
要么满足我的要求 要么人♥质♥就得死
I get what I need, or somebody dies.
从现在开始...
From here on forward...
我就是典狱长
I am the warden.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我是来救你出去的
I came to help get you out.
你是因为好奇才来的
You came out of curiosity.
或者我是真的关心你的安危
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表