Let me guess. You didn't.
没错 这里没什么有用的东西
Find any. No. There's nothing useful here.
我们不会相信你的一面之词 -那你尽管搜吧
We won't be taking your word for it. Fine. Have at it.
我和马利克正要离开
Agent Malik and I were just leaving.
早上好 安吉拉
Good morning, Angela.
已经不是早上了
It's not morning anymore.
你睡了很长时间
You slept for a very long time.
是吗
I did?
汤很好喝 谢谢
The soup was delicious. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
真好看
These are quite something.
对 是橙花
Azahar. Yes, orange blossoms.
每年这个时候 这里都很美
So beautiful here this time of year.
据说赫拉克勒斯寻找的
You know, they say the golden apples of immortality,
使人长生不老的金苹果不是苹果
the ones Hercules went looking for, they weren't apples at all.
而是苦橙
They were bitter oranges.
你该回去躺着了
You should go back to bed.
其实我想去散散步
Actually, I was thinking about taking a walk.
看看我体力如何
See how I do.
等你有兴致的时候
When you're feeling up to it,
可以翻过后面那座山
you should try going over the hill in the back.
我在那里长大的
I grew up over there.
非常漂亮
It's very beautiful.
我喜欢这个
I love these!
去年…
Last year...
我花了六欧元…
I paid six euros... for...
买♥♥了半个
...half.
我想买♥♥一个
I'd love to buy one.
卡洛琳娜 女儿
Carolina, my daughter...
你能帮帮这位先生吗
Can you help this gentleman?
卡洛琳娜是你女儿 -没错
Carolina is your daughter? My daughter, yes!
是的 我会说一点英语
Yes. I speak some English.
我想买♥♥一个瓜
I'd love to buy one,
但我走了很远过来的
but I walked a long way,
没法把它带回家
so I can't carry it home.
没问题 我们可以…
This's not a problem. We can, uh...
怎么说来着
uh, how do you say it?
晚点送过去
Um, bring them later?
送货 太好了 -对 送货
Deliver. Si. - Yeah. Deliver. Deliver. Excellent.
既然如此…
Uh, in that case...
我买♥♥两个 谢谢
Two, please.
尼克松肯定发现澡堂没用了
I'm sure Nixon is realizing as we speak, the bathhouse was a bust.
我们又回到原点了
So we're back to square one.
我想象得到他走来走去 查看“红魔”各种怪癖的表情
I can just imagine him walking around, checking out all of Red's eccentricities.
我们应该找到爱德华
Perhaps we should find Edward.
世界上最富有的人之一 睡在更衣室的小床上
One of the wealthiest men in the world and sleeping on what's basically a cot in a locker room.
我要找他时 第一个电♥话♥会打给他
That's usually my first call when I need to find him.
没有电视 没有无线网络
No television, no Wi-Fi,
只有几本书 一个电炉
just a few books, a hot plate, some clothes,
几件衣服和一大♥麻♥袋…
and a huge burlap sack with the--
天哪 -爱德华可能没什么用了
Oh, my God. Yeah, well, Edward might be a little less helpful
雷丁顿炸了他的飞机
now that Reddington blew up his plane.
那个装着角的麻袋不见了
It wasn't there. The sack with the horns.
它不在澡堂 -你刚才还说什么都没少
It wasn't at the bathhouse. - You said nothing was missing.
我错了 有个麻袋装着艾索罗的头骨
I was wrong. A sack with the skull of Islero,
那是一头缪拉公牛 它顶死了著名的斗牛士
a Miuran bull that gored the famous matador,
死掉的那个人叫… -马诺莱特
the one that was killed, uh-- Manolete.
对 马诺莱特
Yes. Manolete.
雷蒙德一直对他很感兴趣
Raymond's always been very interested in him.
他给我详细讲过他的故事
He told me all about him.
比起安稳度日 拿命冒险的生活更让他觉得轻松
A man who found it easier to risk his life than live his life without risk.
之前雷丁顿去了墨西哥
Reddington went to Mexico.
他说:“那么高贵的野兽不该被挂在
He said a noble beast like that doesn't belong on the wall
昏暗的墨西哥酒馆吧台上方的墙上”
above the bar of a dingy Mexican cantina.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
他回澡堂拿走了头骨
That he did go back to the bathhouse. To get the skull.
想把它送回家
To bring it home.
那是他的心愿 对他来说很重要
That's what he wanted. You could see, it was important to him.
所以他去了西班牙 -塞维利亚 安达卢西亚
So that would mean he went to Spain? To Seville. Uh, Andalusia.
我想艾索罗长大的牧场就在那里
I think the ranch is there, where Islero was raised.
天哪 马赛 我们查到的其中一架航♥班♥
My God. Marseille. One of the flights we looked at was
是从华盛顿飞往马赛的
from DC to Marseille.
从那里到塞维利亚只要两小时吧
From there, it's what, maybe a two-hour trip to Seville?
雷蒙德熟悉那一带
Raymond knows that area well.
卡莫纳附近的一个小镇上有栋别♥墅♥ 位于城市东北方
There's a villa in a town near Carmona, northeast of the city.
他在那里住过很多次 -我觉得有戏
He's stayed there many times. - I like it.
虽然很奇怪 但是很像他的风格
Strange as it is, it feels like something he would do.
小粉
Pinky!
我本来以为我得给你留言了
And here I thought I was just gonna be leaving you a message.
亲爱的 你在家里干什么
What are you doing at home, sweetheart?
一个人做科学展的作业
Ugh, working on this science fair project. Alone.
这不是小组作业吗
Wasn't that supposed to be a group project?
应该是
Supposed to be.
但是贝琪的亲戚来了 至于安迪 我不知道
But Becky has relatives visiting town and Andy, well... I don't know,
他…
he, um...
总之 我要自己完成
Anyway, so I'm finishing it up myself.
亲爱的 有时候 历史上最棒的飞行都是单飞的
Sometimes the greatest flights in history, my dear, have been solo.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是“继续加油” 我不…
It means "keep up the good work." I don't...
小粉 我听到爸爸跟别人打电♥话♥了
Pinky, I heard Pops on the phone.
他在找你吗
Is he... looking for you?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I am.
没什么好担心的
It's nothing for you to worry about.
贝琪的亲戚来了
So Becky has relatives in town
那安迪呢 他太忙了 没空帮你吗
and Andy, what, he's too busy to help?
安迪最近非常奇怪
Andy has been... acting really weird.
他在第三节课上告诉凯特琳 他有点喜欢我
He told Caitlin in third period that he kind of "liked me,"
然后我们被分到了同一个项目组
but then we got assigned this project together
他却不跟我说话了 也不想帮忙
and now he won't talk to me or help me with it.
这不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
他为什么突然这么傻
Why is he acting so goofy?
我猜是因为紧张吧
I'd imagine he's nervous.
我们经常会有
We often stumble when we're closest
类似于近乡情怯的心情
to the object of our endearment.
这只是命运和感情的小转折而已
It's just one of those little twists of fate and affection.
艾格尼斯 有时候男生的反应很迟钝
Agnes, sometimes boys can be so slow, and so dumb.
给他点时间
Give him time.
他只是在努力接受他对你的感觉
He's just trying to come to terms with his feelings for you.
继续偷偷喜欢他 但是保持冷静
Just keep crushing, but keep cool,
很快他就能学会回应你
and soon enough, he'll figure out how to crush back.
小粉 你真像个妈妈
Pinky, you're being such a mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我就是忍♥不住
I guess I just can't help it.
我以为我知道什么叫疼痛
I thought I knew what pain was.
直到我带着两根骨折的肋骨 坐了八小时飞机到西班牙
And then I flew eight hours to Spain with two fractured ribs.
你不能吃止痛药 -算了吧
And you can't take painkillers. No. I'll pass.
我刚拿到戒瘾一年的纪念章
I just got my one-year chip.
我不想重蹈覆辙
I don't think I want to re-set that clock.
洛博别♥墅♥ 一定就是这里了
Villa Lobo. This must be the place.
你到了 这么快
You're there. Already?
是的 我下飞机后
Yeah. I went to see Commissioner Alvarez
就去见了塞维利亚国家警♥察♥局的 阿瓦雷兹警长
with the National Police in Seville when I landed.
我和他谈过了
I spoke to him.
他很乐意让全世界知道
Sounds like he'd be thrilled to let the world know
他们警局帮忙抓住了雷丁顿
his department had a hand in catching Reddington.
是的 他们给了我一辆车
Yeah. No question. They gave me a car,
说我还需要什么 打个电♥话♥就能搞定
said that whatever else I need is just a phone call away.
这地方真漂亮 难怪雷丁顿会喜欢
This place is beautiful. No wonder Reddington likes it.
房♥主是雷蒙德的一位交情最长的老友
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表