That's what today was about. Why would I do anything to ruin that?
因为几代人的战争 让你怀疑我能调停和平的能力
Because generations of war made you doubt I could mediate peace
而且你觉得 也许世人会认为
and because you thought maybe the world would assume that I,
我可能是这次袭击的目标
being who I am, might have been the target of this attack,
而其他人可能只是连带伤害
perhaps the others collateral damage,
但肯定没人会怀疑你
but certainly, no one would so much as look in your direction.
对吧
Yes?
你无话可说吗
No? Nothing?
好吧
Oh, well.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我说过了 我约会要迟到了 而且我和死亡很熟了
As I said, I'm late for an engagement, and death is a friend.
拜托
Please. Don't do that.
别这样
Tell me why not.
给我一个理由 如果你诚实一点 或许我就不去了
And if you're honest, maybe I won't.
因为你开门的话 可能会杀死我爱的男人
Because if you do it... it might kill the man I love.
蒿草 我们去哪能找到他
Wormwood. Where can we find him?
我只有在暗网上的一个IP地址
All I have is an IP address on the dark web.
看见迈克尔后 我一直想联♥系♥他
Since I saw Michael, I've been trying to contact him,
但他始终没有回复
but he hasn't responded.
迈克尔知道你做了什么吗 -不知道 但我是为了他 为了我们
Does Michael know what you've done? No. But I did it for him. For us.
毒药呢
And the toxin?
我只有那个装过毒药的空瓶子
All I have is the empty bottle it came in.
总比没有好 给我拍张照片
Well, that's a start. Get me a photo of it.
拜托了 对不起
Please. I am sorry.
有些杀手确实会这样
Some killers are.
这是盖比瑞拉从蒿草那里拿到的东西 这叫试剂瓶
This is what Gabriella got from Wormwood. It's called a reagent bottle.
用于研发工作
They're used exclusively for research and development.
这个是由宝力达生产的
This one's made by Polmyrex.
这能让我们更了解蒿草吗 -单靠它不行
Does it get us closer to Wormwood? Not by itself.
宝力达公♥司♥ 把它分销给15家制药公♥司♥了
Polmyrex distributes it to 15 pharmaceutical companies.
我交叉对比了我们的买♥♥家名单
I cross-referenced our list of buyers
和赫比提供的制♥造♥商名单
with the list of potential pharmaceutical manufacturers
只找到一个重叠的名字
we got from Herbie, and we got one hit.
一家名叫喜列RX的公♥司♥ 我们正赶过去
A company called Heliod RX. We're headed there now.
祝你们好运 有消息就通知我们
Good luck. And keep us posted.
这是我们的研究团队
That's our research team.
目前有几个项目正在进行中
A couple of projects under way at the moment.
我不知道弗莱舍曼有没有联♥系♥你们
I don't know if Fleischmann called you,
但我可以保证 我们的财务状况都有按时上报
but I assure you, our finances are in order and up to date.
不必解释了 我们更想知道这是谁配制的
Save the accounts. We're more interested in who concocted this.
那个瓶子里有一种毒物 它引发了一系列中毒事件
That bottle contained a substance that was used in a string of poisonings,
我们有理由相信它是你们开♥发♥的
and we have reason to believe it was developed here.
我们的产品都要经过 15道安全检验和动物试验
Nothing goes out unless it's passed 15 discrete safety benchmarks and animal trials.
有没通过动物试验的产品吗 这种物质专门攻击免疫系统
Any candidates fail animal trials? This substance targets the immune system.
我只能想到阿杜马克
The only thing I can think of is Adumark.
原本是我们的摇钱树 但动物试验…
It was our golden goose, but animal trials went...
我在报告里用了“惨不忍♥睹”这个词
Well... "catastrophic" was what I wrote in the report.
那些试验是谁做的
Who conducted those trials?
负责人是哈里斯博士
Dr. Harris was lead.
那些动物的遭遇以及媒体的窥探
With what happened to those test animals
令我们叫停了该项目
and with press snooping around, we sidelined the project.
他现在在哪 -参加综合研究会议
Where is he now? - General research meeting.
你们进来时 他刚好从旁边经过
You passed him on your way in.
谢谢
Thank you.
(喜列RX)
(哈里斯博士)
这边
This way.
他一定是下楼了 你去追 我去请求支援
He must've gone down the stairs. You go after him. I'll call for backup.
有趣的统计数据显示 大多数逃跑者会往上跑
Funny statistic. Most runners go up stairs, not down.
我的人找到了蒿草
My people have found Wormwood.
他交出解药了吗 -没有 但他会给的
Did he give them an antidote? Not yet, but he will.
现在的问题不是我们能否活下去 而是我们该如何利用这份生机
The question now isn't whether we'll live, but what we'll do with the gift of living.
我希望能看到一些欢笑 轻吻 还有和平
Personally, I'm hoping for a few laughs, some soft kisses, and peace in our time.
我已经告诉伊赞了 那也是我想要的
I've already told Izan that's what I want.
死了四个人 你们还在谈和平 先抓到凶手再说
Four people are dead, and you talk peace? Not until we have the killer.
先证明不是他们家干的
Not until I have proof that his family isn't responsible.
我们家 从我爷爷开始 我们一直是受害者
My family? We've always been the victims, starting with my grandfather.
他是个好人 -他的死是个意外
He was a good man. - Whose death was accidental.
矿场坍塌是因为你们家接错了炸♥药♥线
The mine collapsed because your family miswired the charges.
岩石活动了 那是个意外
Rocks shifted. It was an accident!
事已至此 无论是意外还是有意为之
What's done is done, whether accidentally or on purpose.
经过了三代人 这都不重要了
After three generations, it simply does not matter.
你能保证这不是你干的吗
Do I have your word that you did not do this?
我保证 -我也可以向你保证
You do. - And you have mine.
对我来说 这样就够了 你觉得呢
That's enough for me. Is it enough for you?
我要证据
I need proof.
我给你证据 迈克尔和你的堂妹盖比瑞拉是情侣
How's this? Michael and your cousin Gabriella are lovers.
是真的吗 -是 所以我想要和平
Is this true? It is, which is why I want peace.
因为战争阻隔我们相爱
Because the war has kept us apart.
这件事不是我♥干♥的
I'm not responsible for this.
那是谁呢
Then who is?
是爱情
Love.
你刚说过 因为爱情 他才不会这么做
You just got done saying love is why he wouldn't do it.
迈克尔不会
Michael wouldn't, no.
但是爱情也会让人不计后果
But love in the wrong hands or hearts... is reckless,
根据我的经验 它和仇恨一样危险
and, in my experience, as dangerous as any hatred.
不可能
That can't be true.
你得到了你想要的证据
You got the proof you wanted.
它既可怕又悲惨
It's terrible and tragic,
但你可以借此机会彻底结束这场闹剧
but you can use it to end this nonsense once and for all.
不结束也行
Or not.
决定权在你
The decision is yours.
我是为了我们 -你为了我们杀了我父亲
I did it for us. You killed my father for us?
他早晚会被宿怨害死的
Sooner or later, the feud would have killed him,
你父亲 还有我父亲
your father and mine.
它必须停下来 -杀人能有什么用
It had to stop. How does this stop anything?
它让你掌权 选择和平 结束这一切
It puts you in charge, to make peace, to end it.
结束 你杀了四个人 -你和伊赞能和解吗
End it? You killed four people. Can you and Izan make peace?
这不是重点 -这是唯一的重点
That's beside the point. - That's the only point.
因为只有这样 我们才能在一起
Because it's the only way we can be together.
对不起 对我来说 只有这件事最重要
And I'm sorry, but to me, that's the only thing that matters.
我知道你也有同感
I know you feel the same way.
我以为你不一样
I thought you were different.
我确实不一样
I am different.
对
Yeah.
你比他们更狠心
You're worse.
我要律师
Lawyer.
你杀了四个人 给三个人下了毒 还要找律师
You killed four people, poisoned three others, and you're asking for a lawyer?
你这样冤枉我 我当然要找律师了
If that's the accusation, sounds like you answered your own question.
假如我的毒药 用在了雷蒙德雷丁顿身上
You know, if my poison ended up being used on Raymond Reddington,
我会尽力抓住合作机会 以确保自身的安全
I'd want to cooperate with whoever I could, just to stay safe.
你在编故事
You're making that up.
据说没有他的人够不到的地方
And they say his people can reach anyone anywhere.
你可以去中♥央♥拘留所
You can go to central lockup
等你的律师 可能是一天 一周或一个月
and wait to talk to your lawyer for a day, a week, a month.
或者你可以待在联调局的黑牢里
Or you can stay at an FBI black site.
这或许能让你远离雷丁顿的报复
That might be enough to protect you from Reddington's wrath.
你想问什么 -跟我们说说阿杜马克
What do you want to know? Tell us about Adumark.
它的手性是正常数值的两倍
It's made with a chirality of two of the normal--
质地很粘
It's sticky.
会附着在白细胞上 就这样
It adheres to white blood cells. That's it.
就这样
That's all it does?
这种药物会诱发超敏反应
It causes a drug-induced hypersensitivity.
身体对药物本身没有反应
Rather than the body reacting to it,
但它能让身体对环境做出反应
it tunes the body to react to the environment.
你所有的免疫缺陷都会变得致命
Any immunological quirks you may have, they become lethal.
为什么要销♥售♥它
Why sell it?
救人从来都不是我的目标
Saving lives was never the goal.
我要的是财富 地位
I wanted wealth, status.
结果呢 我合成出一种 杀人于无形的化学物 却被叫停了
Instead, I got a chemical whose only use was delayed and near untraceable death.
阿杜马克毁了我的事业
Adumark killed my career,
所以我留在喜列RX 利用他们的实验室合成这种药
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表