海上大悲剧
...marine tragedy.
此次事故中 已有43名乘客和船员确认死亡
43 passengers and crew have been confirmed dead at this time,
还有几人下落不明
with several still unaccounted for.
吴京非常满意
Wujing is very pleased.
他会很喜欢我接下来的计划的
Well, he's gonna love what I have planned next.
好的
Gracias. Gracias.
爸爸 去开门
Papi, get the door. - Ay.
雷蒙德 -你好 罗格里奥
Raymond! - Hello, Rogelio.
我打扰你们了 不好意思
Oh, I'm interrupting, lo siento.
当然没有 你能来是我们的荣幸
No, no, no, of course not. It's an honor to have you.
你这里经营得不错
You've got quite the operation going here.
洗了那么多年的床单后 我看到了改进的空间
After so many years of washing sheets, I saw some room for improvement.
摸摸这个 像羊毛一样柔软 还很耐用呢 市场上独一无二
Oh, feel this. Soft as a lamb, durable too, like nothing else on the market.
天啊 真不错
Oh, my. That is nice.
你肯定在这个项目上 投入了大量的时间和精力
You must be putting in a tremendous amount of time and effort into this project.
难怪
That explains it.
难怪什么
Explains what?
我让你在阿尔班维塞利一出现时 立刻联♥系♥我
I needed you to reach out to me the moment Alban Veseli was spotted.
但是直到十几具尸体被冲上岸 我才收到你的消息
But I didn't hear from you until after a dozen bodies had washed ashore,
因为你脑子里装满了埃及棉
because your head is filled with Egyptian cotton.
我一收到线报就打给你了 -罗格里奥 我要你和你雇用的
Raymond, I called you the second that tip came in. Rogelio, I need the full attention of you
每一个女仆 侍者和勤杂工全神贯注
and every maid, bellhop, and busboy on your payroll.
我会把奖励改成三倍 我会彻夜不眠
I'll triple the reward. I'll-- I'll stay up all night
确保大家保持警惕 -关于这个 我还有一个请求
and make sure everyone's on alert. Well, about that. I actually have a second request.
在这件事解决之前 我必须留在这里
I need to stay in town until I sort this out.
那不会是折叠沙发床吧
That wouldn't be a pull-out, would it?
作为一名潜在投资人 我想测试一下这些床单
As a possible investor, I'd love a chance to test these sheets.
我很骄傲地说 我们中有一人戒掉麻醉品一年了
I am very proud to say that one of us is celebrating a year sober today.
唐纳德 你上来吧
Donald, why don't you come up here?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 -你想说点什么吗 说吧
Thank you. - Want to say something? Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果没有在场的所有人 我就不会站在这里
I mean, I really wouldn't be here without everyone in this room.
我曾经以为独自面对 会让我更坚强 但并非如此
I used to think that going it alone made me stronger. But that's not true.
无论在这里还是在外面都不会
No, not in here, not out there.
真正的力量来自接受自己…
No, real strength comes from accepting that you're...
接受自己软弱的事实
...accepting that you're weak...
接受寻求帮助的做法
and that it's okay to ask for help.
你的话很有力量 唐纳德 -拜托别再让我上台讲话了
Powerful words, Donald. Please don't ever make me do that again.
很多人需要帮助 你想过当担♥保♥人吗
You know, there's a lot of people that need help. You ever, uh, you ever thought about becoming a sponsor?
担♥保♥人
Sponsor?
没有 那是很重大的一步
No. No, that's a big step.
戒掉麻醉品一整年也是
So is a year sober.
我觉得你准备好了
I think you're ready.
看到那边那个人了吗
You, uh, you see that guy over there?
你们的工作性质相似
You're in similar lines of work.
你比任何人都清楚 在这座城市从事高压工作
You know better than anyone how hard it is to stay clean in this town...
什么都要保密 还要远离麻醉品有多难
in a high-stress job, where everything's a secret.
我不在这里谈论我的工作 -我知道
I don't talk about my work here. I know,
但我在华盛顿主持互助会很久了
but... I've been leading meetings in D.C. for a long time.
有一种表情
There's a... look.
你有 他也有 我觉得你们可以互相帮助
You have it, so does he. I think you could help each other.
我可以考虑一下吗 -当然 慢慢考虑
Can I think about it? - Of course, take your time.
我们下一场互助会再谈
We'll talk about it next meeting, all right?
这是什么地方 那些安保措施也太酷了吧
Where are we right now? Those were some crazy cool security protocols.
老实说 我看到那副遮光护目镜时 心里惊呼:“哇”
I gotta be honest, when I saw those blackout goggles, I was like, "Whoa!"
这就像现代版的套头袋 和电影里演的一样 对吧
I mean, this is like the modern-day bag over the head like in the movies, right?
只不过我可以回家 亲吻霍莉 冲苏做鬼脸
Except I get to go home and kiss Holly, make faces at Sue...
对吧 我可以回家吧 -是的
right? I get to go home, right? You do.
哇 这真是…
Whoa, this is...
这是什么 -你好 赫比 谢谢你来帮我们
What is this? Hey, Herbie. Thanks for helping us out.
我认识你 我们通过电♥话♥ 唐纳德 对吧
I know you. We spoke on the phone. Donald, right?
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
还有我的好兄弟邓比 你也在这里工作
And-- And my man Dembe. You're part of all this?
太酷了 走正路的感觉如何
That is so cool. How's it feel to be on the straight and narrow?
这条路挺宽敞 -赫比 我带你去实验室吧
It doesn't feel straight or narrow. Herbie, why don't I show you the lab?
我们得查出渡轮是怎么被破坏的
We need to find out how that ferry was sabotaged.
好 我家里的层流罩不够大
Yeah, my Laminar Hood at home Did Red set this up?
你懂的 这是红魔安排的吗
is just not big enough for the job. You know how it is.
请尽量少问问题 汉布赖特先生
The fewer questions, the better, Mr. Hambright.
等等
Wait a minute.
这是个秘密站点吗
Is this a black site?
被我猜中了吧 也就是说 你们是…戏剧性停顿一下…中情局的
I figured it out, right? Which means that you guys are... dramatic pause... CIA.
不是
No.
好吧 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Oh, okay. NSA.
快走吧 赫比 红魔很想知道结果
Come on, Herbie. Red's really anxious for those results.
国家地理空间情报局 国家侦察局
NGA? NRO?
我知道不可能是海军犯罪调查处 我看那部剧几年了 不像这样 这里
I know this can't be NCIS. I've watched that for years. It's nothing like this. - Here?
对 就是这里
Yeah. Right here.
卫生间可以用了
Bathroom's free.
你找到了我的浴袍
I see you found my robe.
是的 对不起 希望你别介意
Oh, yes. I'm so sorry. I hope you don't mind.
只有这件和小提奥那件 没人想看我穿他那件的
It was either this or young Teo's, which nobody wants to see me in.
不过 很抱歉 我马上换掉
But I'm terribly sorry. I'll replace it immediately.
别傻了 你穿着很好看
Don't be silly. It looks very nice.
你随意点 我得去帮伊达
Just make yourself at home. I need to help Ita.
她很早就起来给你做玉米饼了
She got up early to make you arepas.
我想她喜欢你 -我更喜欢她
I think she has a crush on you. Not half as much as I have on her.
你们俩再宠我的话 我就得多住几天了
You two keep spoiling me, I'll have to extend my visit.
小心点 外婆总是在第二天采取行动
Careful, day two is when Abuelita really makes her move.
非常期待
Ha! I can't wait.
我对你们给的手套做了一系列化验
All right, so I ran a whole bunch of tests on your glove.
这些有害气体来自一种细菌 噬铁钩端螺菌
The noxious fumes come from a bacteria-- Leptospirillum ferricomedentis.
危险吗 我的鼻子靠近过那东西
Is it dangerous? I put my nose pretty close to that thing.
只要没碰到你的皮肤就没事
No, as long as it didn't touch your skin, you're okay.
这不是什么传染性物质 名字里有“噬铁”两个字
It's not an infectious agent. Ferrum,"iron." Comedentis,"devouring."
这名字不足以表明它的威力
"Iron devouring."
一根棉签抹一下沾到的量 就可以在一小时内噬穿一根钉子
And if anything, the name undersells it. One swab could eat through a nail in under an hour.
它通常被用于工业清理
Normally, it's used for industrial cleanup,
但是如果有人想用在船体上
but it could also weaken the tensile strength of a ship's hull.
也能削弱船体的抗拉强度
If one were so inclined.
所以自♥由♥杀手设计让引擎爆♥炸♥ 想在船上打个洞
So The Freelancer rigged the engine to blow, but he wanted to make sure it would punch a hole in the ship.
他怎么能拿到这种细菌
How would he get this bacteria?
这种细菌监管严格 而且非常稀有
It's heavily regulated and super rare.
但我找到了它的生物工程加工实验室
But I tracked down the lab that bio-engineers it.
我给实验室打过电♥话♥ 他们上周卖♥♥了一小瓶
I called the lab, and last week they sold a vial
给阿巴拉契亚防御联盟 据说是为了清理矿业垃圾
to the Appalachian Defense Alliance, supposedly for cleaning up mining waste.
“据说”
Supposedly?
阿巴拉契亚防御联盟只存在于文件上
The Appalachian Alliance doesn't exist except on paper.
但他们的银行账户似乎足够真实
But their bank account seemed real enough.
所以我打了一通电♥话♥ 申请调阅他们的交易记录
So I made a call and requisitioned their transaction history.
防毒面具 工具 可燃溶剂
Gas masks, tools, flammable solvents,
在船上开洞所需的一切都有了
everything needed to punch a hole in that ship.
是啊 但是只有一个问题 你能发现吗
Uh, yeah, except there's only one problem. Can you spot it? Can you?
我发现了 -溶剂 看…
I did. The solvents. Look at the--
是时间戳有问题 是昨天下午买♥♥的
It's the timestamps. Yeah, they were purchased yesterday afternoon.
在渡轮爆♥炸♥之后
After the ferry explosion.
所以自♥由♥杀手打算 再次在某地大规模杀人
So The Freelancer's planning another high body count somewhere?
汉布赖特先生 谢谢你今天的帮助
Thank you for your help today, Mr. Hambright.
该让马利克探员送你回去了…
But maybe it's time for Agent Malik to escort you back--
不用 我不急 我可以等你们抓到这家伙再走
I'm-- I'm all right. I'm good. I could stay until you, you know, get this guy.
我现在很投入 保姆可以帮我看孩子到六点 所以…
I'm pretty invested now. And I have a sitter till 6:00, so...
好吧
Oh, okay. Fine.
如果城里发生纵火案 我们就得动用所有资源
I suppose if we're facing an arson attack somewhere in the city, we gotta use everything we can.
麻烦问下 这里有 可以喝饮料的零食室之类的吗
Uh, but, if it's all right... is there, like, a snack room or something where I could get a drink?
比如汽水 薯片 我今天只吃了苹果酱
Just like a soda, some chips. I've only had applesauce today.
有 马利克探员可以带你去
Yes. Agent Malik can show you the way.
太好了
Oh, cool, great.
不 谢谢 外婆 我实在吃不下了
Oh, no, no, no, no. Gracias, Abuelita. I couldn't eat another bite,
尽管这是我吃过的最美味的玉米饼
even though it is the best arepa I have ever tasted.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表