我相信 他们一直没有官司缠身 唯一的原因就是福斯特
And I believe the only reason no lawsuit has ever come to fruition is Foster.
她经营一家合法的高档法律事务所
She runs a legitimate boutique law firm employing lawyers,
雇用律师 法律助理 书♥记♥员和调查员
legal aides, clerks, and investigators,
但很少提起诉讼
but they rarely file cases.
真奇怪 毕竟他们 拥有那么大的能力和影响力
Strange, given the power and influence they wield.
他们的案子几乎都是和解或撤销
And when they do, the cases almost always settle or go away.
她雇用的调查员 远超这种规模的事务所该有的人数
She employs a disproportionate number of investigators for a firm this size.
所以是她作为清道夫的工作 让事务所维持运转的
So it's her work as a fixer that keeps the lights on?
看起来是这样
It appears so.
最近 雷丁顿认为 莫德父子公♥司♥一名中层员工的车祸
Most recently, Reddington believes that Foster is responsible for the car accident
就是福斯特制♥造♥的
of a mid-level employee at the Moder Sons corporation.
她为什么要在意一名中层员工
Why would she care about mid-level employees?
雷丁顿怀疑 她要为了莫德父子公♥司♥的内部事务
Reddington suspects it was her effort to silence him
封他的口
on some internal matter at Moder Sons.
幸运的是 那人 也就是劳伦斯惠特克 在事故中得以幸存
Luckily, the man, Lawrence Whitaker, survived the accident.
也许这正是我们需要的案子
This may be just what we need.
如果福斯特掩藏的丑闻
If the scandals Foster buried are as explosive
真如雷丁顿所说的那么惊人 而我们又能挖出来的话
as Reddington claims and we unearth them,
那哈德森 多尔夫 以及华盛顿特区的其他人
then Hudson and Dorf and all the rest of D.C.
就有比我们更大的目标去追了
will have bigger fish to fry than us.
雷斯勒 马利克 你们去医院拜访惠特克
Ressler, Malik, visit Whitaker at the hospital.
看看有什么发现
See what you find.
很遗憾你们经历了这些 惠特克太太
We're so sorry you're going through this, Mrs. Whitaker.
车祸撞击造成了硬膜下血肿 但是
The impact from the crash caused a subdural hematoma,
他应该很快就能摘掉呼吸器了
but he should be off the ventilator soon.
我还是不敢相信会出这种事
I still can't believe this happened.
他平常开车都很小心
He's usually such a cautious driver.
他最近工作压力太大了
He's just been under so much stress at work.
我们有理由相信 你丈夫手里
We have reason to believe that your husband
可能有一些 对莫德父子公♥司♥不利的资料
may have been in possession of some damaging material about Moder Sons.
是真的吗
Is that true?
他知道了不该知道的事
He found out something he wasn't supposed to.
他说他现在还不能说
He said that he couldn't talk about it yet
还说他以后可能不会在那里工作了
and that he might not be working there much longer.
他们威胁要开除他吗 -我觉得他们想逼走他
Were they threatening to fire him? I think they were trying to push him out.
车祸发生前 他就开始疑神疑鬼的
He started to get paranoid leading up to the accident.
他说有人跟踪他出门和上班
He said that people were following him outside the house and work.
我从没看到任何人
I never saw anyone.
但他信誓旦旦地说他看到了
But he swears he did.
我要是知道更多真♥相♥就好了
I wish I knew more.
我们会调查的
We'll look into it.
看能不能查出他是否被跟踪了
See if we can find out if he was being followed.
同时 我们会派一名警官守在外面
In the meantime, we'll station an officer outside the door.
如果他醒了 你就给我们打电♥话♥
Just call us when he wakes up.
你好 我是艾米莉拉尔森 联邦探员来找惠特克的妻子问话了
Hi, it's Emily Larson. The FBI is here questioning Mr. Whitaker's wife.
果然
Of course they are.
惠特克的私人物品呢 你找到我要的文件了吗
What about Whitaker's personal effects? Did you find the documents I'd asked you about?
应该在一个邮差包里
They'd be in a messenger bag.
我都找遍了 抱歉 这里什么都没有
I went through everything. I'm sorry. There's nothing here.
东西到底在哪里
Where the hell is it?
拉里惠特克的妻子告诉我们
Larry Whitaker's wife told us
他认为事故发生前一直有人跟踪他
he believed he was being followed leading up to the day of the accident.
我调取了莫德父子公♥司♥ 周边大楼的监控录像
I pulled the security footage from buildings nearby Moder Sons.
过去一周 包括车祸当天
Over the past week, including the day of the crash,
都有同一辆车和同一名司机守在外面
the same vehicle with the same driver was stationed outside.
查到车牌号♥了吗
Were you able to run the plates?
哥伦比亚特区没有那辆车的登记信息
The District of Columbia doesn't have registration for the vehicle.
面部识别也查不到
We've had no luck with facial recognition.
我在所有数据库中搜过了 他就像幽灵一样
I've run it through all our databases, and it's like he's a ghost.
如果他替清道夫干肮脏的勾当
If he's done the fixer's dirty work,
那犯罪界应该有人能认出他
someone in criminal world should be able to ID him.
我想我们应该把这个发给雷蒙德 -我同意
I think we should get this over to Raymond. I agree.
他还在城里 拿去仓库给他看吧 看他能否帮上忙
He's still in town. Take it to him over at the warehouse. See if he can help.
我对不上号♥
I couldn't place it.
但我发誓 我肯定在哪里见过他
But I swear I recognize him from somewhere.
也许是我们在巴拿马 为赫克托完成承包任务的时候
Maybe Panama when we were doing contracting for Hector?
有可能 确实很眼熟
Could be. Certainly looks familiar.
没查到名字吗 连化名都没有
You don't have a name? Not even an alias?
没有
No.
但是看过录像后 我相信他是军人
But after viewing the footage, I'm convinced he's military.
他遵守的规矩和流程
His protocols and procedures,
他监视别人的方式…
the way he surveils...
别笑 等你到我这个年纪就知道了
Don't laugh. Wait till you're my age.
先是膝盖 再是眼睛 -跟我的右肩说吧
First the knees, then the eyes. Tell that to my right shoulder.
你看到他手指上的纹身了吗 -谁也说不准那些数字的涵义
Did you see the tattoo on his finger? Those numbers can mean anything.
不一定
Or something.
黑蜂的识别号♥是4895 他可能是古巴特种部队的人
The Black Wasps are identified as 4895. He could be Cuban special forces.
你应该联♥系♥曼尼 -曼尼
You should reach out to Manny. - Manny.
邓比 我们应该多聚聚
Ah, Dembe, we should hang out more.
我想念我们相处的日子
I miss us.
还记得那晚跟托马斯和伊薇特 在圣特罗佩的事吗
Remember that night in Saint-Tropez with Thomas and Yvette?
多好玩啊 你…
What a gas.
天啊 伊薇特
Oh, my gosh, Yvette.
我想忘了的
I tried to forget.
不好意思
Excuse me.
开免提了 -惠特克刚醒了 我们这就出发
You're on speaker. Whitaker just woke up. We're heading out.
身份查出来了吗 -正在查
Any luck on the ID? - We're working on it.
我会尽快汇报
I'll report back soon.
我该走了 -我也该走了
I better get going. I guess I better get going, too.
你去哪里
Get going where?
哈瓦那 -雷蒙德 打给曼尼就行了
Havana. Raymond, just call Manny.
这种事当面处理总是会好点
These things are always better handled in person.
我要求查看我们几年前的
I had requested some research files from a few years back
一些产品研究文件
of some of our products.
我在质量控制部门工作
I'm in quality control,
我偶然发现 一项研究表明
and I stumbled quite accidentally upon a study
春光系列
that stated that Spring 'N Shine
明确含有致癌化合物
unequivocally contained carcinogenic compounds.
“春光系列”是什么
What's "Spring 'N Shine"?
它是连续11年来 市场上排名第一的多用途清洁剂
It's the number-one multi-purpose cleaner on the market for 11 years running.
所以我发现这项研究结果时非常震惊
Which is why I was surprised to find the study.
但莫德父子公♥司♥把报告藏起来了
But Moder Sons buried the report.
甚至没有试图召回有毒的产品
They didn't even try to recall the toxic product.
研究结束后 这种清洁剂仍在流通
Bottles of it had been in circulation for years after the study was completed.
有人死了
People died...
包括孩子
Children.
我不能昧着良心保持沉默
I couldn't, in good conscience, remain silent.
那你是怎么做的
So what did you do?
我告诉一位我认为可信的同事
I told a co-worker who I thought I could trust,
说我考虑公开我的发现
that I was thinking of going public with what I found.
第二天 布莱尔福斯特就站在我的办公室里
And the very next day, Blair Foster was standing in my office.
她有没有恐吓你 -一开始没有
Did she try to intimidate you? Not at first.
她很友好
She was friendly.
我们谈到了家人
We spoke about family.
当她听说我女儿 在西德维尔学校的候选名单上时
When she heard that my daughter was wait-listed at Sidwell,
她说可以帮她入学 还能有一笔不菲的助学金
she said that she could get her in with a healthy financial-aid package.
所以她想贿赂你
So, she was trying to bribe you.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
她从没留下过任何书面证据
She never put anything in writing.
一切对话
It was all very, uh,
都很随意
casual.
我不买♥♥账 她就开始拐弯抹角地威胁我
And when I didn't take the bait, she started to threaten me.
后来也不拐弯抹角了
Subtly, then not so subtle.
她以为研究的证据已经被销毁了
And she thought that the evidence of the study was destroyed.
但我在他们清空服务器之前 下载并打印了一份副本
But I downloaded and printed out a copy before they wiped the server.
那份报告的副本在你身上吗
Do you have a copy of that report on you?
不 在我车里
No, it's in my car.
天啊
Oh, man.
请帮我一下 -稍等
Little help, please. One minute.
我刚刚在处理公事 有什么事吗
That was work-related. How can I help you?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表