他们找上肯德尔了
They got to Kendall?
她的尸体被吊在书房♥
Her body was found hanging in the study.
我们有理由相信她是被谋杀的
We have cause to believe she was murdered.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说"他们" "他们" 是谁
You said "They." Who are "They"?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
他们 我也试图在找他们
They... I mean, I'm trying to find them, too.
他们利用物联网隐藏自己
They hide in the Internet of Things.
他们想要我父亲的财产 所以来追杀我
It's my father's fortune that they want, so they hunt me down.
像虫子一样在机器里
Just buzzing bugs in the machine
在我的话筒 监控和大脑里嗡嗡响
and in my mics, my webcams, my brain.
我曾 曾以为Siri是我的朋友
I thought... I thought Siri was my friend,
但不是 不论我去哪儿他们都能找到我
but, no, I mean, wherever I go, they find me,
现在 他们 他们找上了肯德尔
and now, what, they got... They got to Kendall.
我们不想让你恐慌
We don't want to cause you alarm,
但杀害你姐姐的人
but the man who got to your sister,
他也正在找你
he's coming after you, too.
我们想给你提供帮助
We want to offer you some protection.
能让我们进去吗
Can we come inside?
你们一定很想进来
I'm sure you'd love to come inside
搞清楚我都知道什么 是吧
and find out what I know, huh?
你们 你们跟他们一样
You... You are just like them.
甚至就是他们
Or maybe you even are them.
就是这样 肯定是
That's it. That's it.
联调局的人想用爸爸的钱做什么呢
Oh, what the Feds would love to do with Daddy's money.
她真的不怎么好
She's really not well.
我们需要立即对这栋大楼布控
We need to put surveillance on this building immediately.
不论她同不同意
Whether she wants it or not.
快好了
Ah. Almost there.
警告 现场已封锁
我记得 沃伦的私人房♥间在右边
Now, if I recall, Warren's lair is to the right here.
是的
Yeah.
海明威雪茄
Hemingways.
罗伯特 你真牛
Robert, you called it.
那么现在呢
So, now what?
"想解答你的心中困惑
"To find the answer that you seek,
你应该坐下来抽根海明威雪茄"
you'll need to sit with Hemingway."
不要再问我了
Don't have to ask me twice.
有点古怪 是吧
Well, it's kind of batty, isn't it?
送自己的孩子参加寻宝游戏
I mean, sending your own kids on a scavenger hunt
来继承遗产
to claim their inheritance.
我不知道 罗伯特
I don't know, Robert.
谁又能说清人们临死时的想法呢
Who's to say how one might feel at the time of their death?
沃伦可能只是觉得好笑 好玩
Warren may have felt amused, mischievous,
或是充满希望
or maybe just hopeful.
总好过恐惧 痛苦或者悔恨
Better that than fear or pain or regret.
希望我死时 能不枉活这一遭
At the moment of my death, I just want to feel alive.
玻利维亚
马丽科探员 你好
Agent Malik. Hi.
我是科迪莉亚·博斯特威克
This is Cordelia Bostwick.
感谢你的回电 博斯特威克女士
Thank you for getting back to me, Ms. Bostwick.
首先 我对你姐姐的事深表遗憾
First of all, I'm so sorry about your sister.
他们说你今早得到消息了
They told me you got the news this morning?
是的 今天确实过得很不容易
Yeah. It's been a challenging day, that's for sure.
但是 这需要时间去消化
But, uh, you know, this is just gonna take some time to process.
是的 我并非要给你添堵
Of course, and I don't want to make that any harder,
但你得知道你的处境岌岌可危
but I need to let you know that your safety is in jeopardy.
有个危险的男人正在追杀你和你姐姐
There's a dangerous man after you and your sister,
他会找上你
and he will find his way to you.
在 在玻利维亚吗
In... In Bolivia?
他在追查你父亲的财产
He's chasing your father's money.
你想让我去凶手所在的地方吗
So, you... You want me to come to where a killer is?
如果你不配合 我们无法保证你的安全
We have no way to keep you safe if you don't.
如果在这儿 在联调局的安全屋中
If you're here, we can assign you
我们能为您安排全天候的专人保护
a full-time protective detail in an FBI safe house.
好吧 我是说
Okay. Um, yeah, I mean, I'm...
反正我也要回去参加葬礼
I'm planning to come back for the funeral, anyway,
所以 跟我详细说说吧
so just... Just give me the details.
海明威雪茄快燃尽了
Well, the Hemingway's almost dead.
我要熄灭它了 伙计
I'm nubbing it here, bud.
这跟解谜有啥关系
How is this supposed to solve a clue?
相信那首诗
Trust the poem.
"无论是否获得心中所求
"To Have or Have Not your desire,
请坐等最后一缕阳光的消逝"
just stay until the sun's last ray."
-天还亮着呢 -好吧 勉强算亮
- It's still light out. - Yeah. Barely.
如果要继续抽的话 得再亮点才能看清
If we're gonna do more cigars, I need better light to see.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
这看着像"最后一缕阳光"吗
Does that look like "The sun's last ray" To you?
我猜这是盏汉德尔台灯
I'll bet that's a Handel lamp.
手绘图案
Hand-painted.
看看灯罩边缘
Take a look under the rim.
汉 德 尔
H-a-n-d-e-l.
还写了型号♥
Oh, there's a model number, too.
6160 W.R. 这是什么意思
6160. W.R. What's that?
工匠名字的首字母缩写
That's the craftsman's initials.
把它们组合在一起
Put it all together...
这是个隐藏的密♥码♥
It's a hidden passcode!
真想不到
I'll be damned.
所以你抽着海明威雪茄 直到太阳落山
So, you sit with the Hemingway cigar until the sun goes down,
促使你打开了灯
prompting you to turn on the lamp,
发现了隐藏的密♥码♥
revealing the hidden passcode.
还不错
Not bad.
还不错吗
Not bad?
快点 下一条提示
Come on. Read the next clue.
我运气正好呢
I'm feeling lucky!
好吧
Alright.
"你无法定义它的光芒
"You can't define its radiance.
但你爱不释手
You love it irresistibly.
找到我所说的石头
So find the stone I speak of.
对它轻语"
And whisper to it softly."
发光的石头
A radiant stone.
爱不释手
Irresistible.
比如宝石
Like a gemstone?
不
No.
沃伦不喜欢宝石
Warren wasn't impressed by precious gems.
糟糕的投资 太容易丢失或被偷了
Terrible investments. Too easy to lose or steal.
事实上 他有次告诉我 他只买♥♥过一枚钻石
In fact, he once told me the only diamond he ever bought
那就是玛丽莲手指上的钻戒
was the one he put on Marilyn's finger.
看那
Right there!
在买♥♥了钻戒后 沃伦立刻就在钻石上
And immediately after buying it, Warren had the diamond itself
激光雕刻了微型编码 编码很小
laser-engraved with a miniature code so small,
只能用显微镜看到
it can only be seen by microscope,
如果戒指丢失了 他就能证明这是玛丽莲的
so if the ring were ever stolen, he could prove it was hers.
典型的沃伦
That's vintage Warren.
他给自己的所有东西雕刻编码 记得吗
He engraved everything he owned. Remember?
钢笔 高尔夫球棒
Fountain pens. Golf clubs.
甚至他的赛马 在耳朵上文身了
Even his racehorse. Tattooed its ear.
那有没有可能
What are the chances
玛丽莲钻戒上看不见的雕刻码
that invisible engraving in Marilyn's diamond ring
就是密♥码♥的下一段
is the next piece of the passcode?
跟线索合上了
Fits the clue.
但是钻戒在哪
But where's the stone?
玛丽莲难产而死
Marilyn died in childbirth.
希望沃伦没把钻戒和她合葬了
Hope he didn't bury it with her.
他没有 看这
He didn't. Look here.
真是
I'll be.
这是艾丽克丝吧 他们家血脉中最奇怪一个
I believe that's Alex, the oddest duck in the brood.
沃伦一定是把戒指传给她了
Warren must have passed the ring down to her.
这位年轻的女士
This young woman
戴着通向下一条线索的答案
is wearing the answer to our next clue.
我超爱钻戒抢劫
I love a diamond heist.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表