小姐 值班医生呢 我们急需医生
Miss, Miss, the doctor on duty-- We need someone here, now!
天哪
Oh, my God.
不要报♥警♥ -我没打算报♥警♥ 我要叫救护车
No police. - I wasn't. I was just gonna call an ambulance.
来不及了 他撑不到那时候
There's no time. He won't survive the wait.
你们得去医院 这里是疗养院
You need a hospital. This is a nursing home.
你是护士吗 -是
You. Are you a nurse? - Y-Yes.
能把那张椅子拿来吗 你得救救这个人
Can we have that chair, please? This man needs your help.
他失血过多 需要输血
He's losing too much blood. He needs a transfusion immediately.
他中枪了 -你们有医疗室吗
He's been shot? - You have a medical unit on site?
有 但那不是急诊室
Yes. But it's not an emergency room.
我们的血袋不多 -你在这里守着
We don't have a large supply of blood on standby. - Stay here. Keep an eye.
不用血袋 我直接给他输血
We won't need it. I'll supply the blood directly.
直接输血 那是很少见的
A direct transfusion? That's highly unusual.
如果你们血型不匹配 根本输不了
It may not even be possible if your blood types aren't compatible.
我们匹配 -我们是有方案的
We are compatible. - There are protocols.
如果你给他输血 他输进去多少 你就失去多少
If you supply him directly, whatever blood he gets is blood you lose.
我不了解你的病史 这可能会严重影响你的健康
I don't know anything about your history. It could have a serious impact on your health as well.
马上给我们输血
Hook us up. Now.
罪恶黑名单
第十季第二十二集[全剧终]
(联调局 证据响应小组)
好的
Okay.
库珀来了 他在协调搜捕邓比和雷丁顿的行动
Cooper's here. He's coordinating the search for Dembe and Reddington.
你没事吧 -我没事
Are you all right? - Yeah. I'm okay.
邓比受了重伤
Dembe was shot... bad.
子弹击中了他的脖子
He was hit in the neck.
哈德森拿到了尼克松的枪 然后慌了
Hudson got ahold of Nixon's gun and panicked.
哈德森死了
Hudson's dead.
雷丁顿当场开枪打死了他
Reddington dropped him right where he stood.
邓比在哪 -雷丁顿把他带走了
Where's Dembe now? - Reddington took him.
当时查克也在 他们把他抬上车开走了
Chuck was here. They threw him in a van and took off.
最近的医院也不算近 -我们挨个问一下
The closest hospitals aren't that close. We'll check them.
雷丁顿的那些医疗队呢
Uh, what about one of those "medical cubes" Reddington has at the ready?
他可能会联♥系♥他们 -那需要时间组建的
He could've called for one. - No. Even those take time to stand up.
设备和医生都在很远的地方
The equipment, the doctors have to travel.
邓比撑不到那时候 他流了很多血
Dembe wouldn't make it. He was bleeding badly.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
唐纳德 听我说 我们会找到他的
Donald, listen to me. We'll find him.
我帮你检查一下 -好
All right, let's get you checked out. My guess?
应该是多处肋骨骨折 我们带你去医院做个检查
Multiple rib fractures. But we'll take you in, we'll get you checked out.
我不能走
No. I'm staying here.
你早就知道了 对吧 你知道雷丁顿不会抛弃祖玛
You knew, didn't you? You knew Reddington wouldn't abandon Zuma.
你让我们中了埋伏
You let us roll right into an ambush.
开什么玩笑 你觉得这是我们计划好的
Are you kidding me? What do you think, we planned this?
雷丁顿的情报总要有个来源吧 祖玛逃走了
Reddington got his intel from somewhere. Zuma's gone.
当时你被撞晕了 没看到事情经过
You were knocked out. You didn't even see what went down.
够了
Hey, that's enough.
谁都不希望发生这种事 这是雷丁顿一个人策划的
Believe me, nobody on the task force wanted this to happen. Reddington did this on his own.
你以为我会相信你吗 哈德森死了
You expect me to believe you? Arthur Hudson is dead.
我正在拼尽全力保持镇定
Agent Nixon, I am doing everything in my power to keep from losing my composure.
我建议你也这样做
I suggest you do the same.
你看 有三个人穿着防弹衣
Look at that. Three in the body armor.
雷丁顿的枪法神准 偏偏是你走运吗
Reddington's a crack shot, and, what, you just got lucky, right?
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
Oh, you can't help yourself, can you?
我们应该专心搜捕雷丁顿和祖玛
Our focus should be on finding Reddington and Zuma,
而不是互相指责
not pointing fingers at each other.
我盯上你们了
I'm onto you guys.
我会让你们所有人付出代价的
And I'm coming for all of you.
哈德森的冷酷无情跟我没法比
And if you think Hudson was relentless, man, you ain't seen nothing yet.
你听好 我搭档的脖子中枪了
Hey, pal, my partner just got shot in his neck.
是啊 我猜雷丁顿没想到哈德森有胆量
Yeah. I guess Reddington didn't factor in
拿我的枪来阻止他 -什么 胆量
Hudson having the stones to grab my gun and try to stop him. What? Stones?
是他害死自己的
He got himself killed.
祖玛探员中枪 就是因为你的哈德森乱来
Agent Zuma got shot because your boy Hudson had no idea what he was doing.
他居然傻到用枪指着雷丁顿
I mean, what the hell was he thinking pulling a weapon on someone like Reddington?
那就应该让祖玛逃跑吗 -乔丹 你错了
So he should've just let Zuma escape? Jordan, man, you're wrong on this.
不是那样的 祖玛拒绝逃跑 他从没打算跟雷丁顿走
No, Agent Zuma refused to escape. He never intended to go with Reddington.
我不信 算你走运 我当时不在场
I don't believe that. And you're lucky I wasn't there.
你不在 但是我在
You weren't. But I was.
是真的 乔丹
And it's true, Jordan.
祖玛不肯走 他告诉雷丁顿说他哪都不去
Zuma wasn't going to leave with Reddington. He told him he wasn't going anywhere.
你不觉得那是演戏吗
And you don't think that was part of the performance?
演戏 你没听进去
Performance? You're not hearing me.
祖玛没有武器
Zuma was unarmed.
哈德森拔枪指着他时 祖玛想缓和气氛
When Hudson drew on him, Zuma was the one trying to calm things down.
他站到了枪口前面 我看见了
He stepped in front of the gun. I saw it happen.
祖玛已经想尽办法化解危机了
Zuma did everything he could to diffuse the situation.
马利克探员 -我们好像找到他了
Agent Malik? - I think we found him.
怎么找到的 -我们联♥系♥了华盛顿纪念医院
How? - We reached out to DC Memorial.
他们的一名外科医生一小时前 乘直升机外出救人了 是枪伤
One of their surgeons was medevac-ed to a trauma in the field about an hour ago. Gunshot wound.
去哪里救人
Where "in the field?"
盛景疗养院 离坠机地点八公里
Uh, it's a nursing home called the Grandview. Just under five miles from the crash site.
把地址发给我 我们马上到
Send me the address. We're on our way.
有关于祖玛下落的线索了 -他还活着吗
Ressler, we have a lead on Agent Zuma's location. - Is he alive?
不知道 但是有希望 他在一家几公里外的疗养院
I don't know. But it's possible he's at a nursing home a few miles away.
如果你还在为雷丁顿效力
Wait, if you are still working with Reddington,
你的线索可能会把我们引向歧途
your lead could take us exactly in the wrong direction.
你是说你不来吗
Does that mean you're not coming?
警官 我是联调局助理司长库珀 这里出什么事了
Officer. Assistant Director Cooper, FBI. What's going on here?
有人送来一位不明身份的枪伤者
Apparently, some guys with weapons brought in an unknown subject with a gunshot wound.
他在哪 -医疗室 走廊尽头
Where is he now? - Medical clinic, end of the hall.
如果雷丁顿在里面 听我指挥
If Reddington is in there, follow my lead.
出去
Out.
我说了 马上出去
I said get out now!
他还活着已经算幸运了 他的呼吸道没有受伤
He's lucky to be alive. His airway's intact.
子弹没打中他的颈动脉和脊柱 但打中了颈静脉
The bullet missed his carotid and his spinal column, but it nicked his jugular.
伤势稳定前 他应该留在这里休养
He should stay here until he stabilizes.
你有没有看见送他来的那个人
The man who brought him in. You saw him?
打过照面 我刚到不久他就走了
Briefly. He left shortly after I arrived.
马洛伦医生 我们认为那个人是雷蒙德雷丁顿
Dr. Halloran, we believe that man was Raymond Reddington.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
也许他走之前说过什么
Regardless, maybe he said something before he left?
说明他去处的话 -没有
Something to indicate where he was going?
不管他在哪 我希望他在休息
No. But wherever he is, I hope he's resting.
为什么
Why is that?
据我观察 他的状态不太好
Because based on what I saw, he's not well.
要知道 作为受赠者
You have to understand that,
祖玛探员因为输血捡回一条命
as the recipient, Agent Zuma was saved by that transfusion.
但不是所有人都适合给人直接输血
But not everyone is a candidate to be the donor in a direct transfer.
他有表现出什么症状吗 -肯定有
Was he exhibiting any symptoms? No question.
他很虚弱 呼吸急促
He was weak. He had shortness of breath.
还有些缺氧
My sense was he wasn't oxygenating well.
我嘱咐他一定要去急诊室 -也许他去了
I urged him to go to an emergency room when he left. Then maybe he did.
应该没有“亲爱的 那得等等了
I don't think so. "That, my dear, will have to wait.
我要出远门”
I need to be traveling."
出远门 -他是这么说的
Traveling? That's what he said.
抱歉 各位 我只知道这些
Sorry, fellas. That's all I got.
好吧 是雷斯勒
Okay. That was Ressler.
他们正在返回来
They're on their way back.
邓比要留在那里 直到他有好转的迹象
Dembe's gonna stay put until he shows more progress.
他还没醒吗
He's still not conscious?
雷丁顿跟外科医生说他要出远门
Reddington told the surgeon he'd be traveling.
我老婆霍莉管这叫作无益信息
Ah, well, that's what my wife, Holly, would call unhelpful information.
我们可以从80公里内的机场入手
We could start with the airports and airstrips within maybe 50 miles or so,
看雷丁顿最后一次出现后 还有多少私人航♥班♥起飞
see how many private flights left after Reddington was last seen.
好
Okay.
我跟卢瑟福谈过了 -她不知道
I already spoke to Rutherford. - Then go over her head.
她是国家情报局的副局长
She's the Deputy Director of National Intelligence.
如果有人知道的话 一定是她了
If anyone knows, she knows.
所有联邦机构都没有 雷丁顿所在地的情报
At this point, none of the federal agencies have any solid intel on Reddington's location.
这怎么可能 -那可是雷丁顿
How is that possible? - It's Reddington.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表