leaving your print on that agent's radio.
你们是在垃圾桶里发现的无线电吗
Did you find that radio in a trash can?
我是在扔豆浆拿铁的时候
No, 'cause I saw that radio in a trash can,
在垃圾桶里看见的无线电
and as I was throwing out my soy latte,
我捡了起来 但不想惹上事
I started to pick it up, but I didn't want to get involved.
想着不管是谁扔的 自有他的道理
Figured somebody threw it there, had their reasons.
是这样吗
Is that right?
你明白我们现在说的是针对美国参议员的
You do understand this is an assassination attempt
行刺事件吧
on a U.S. Senator we're talking about?
你们在枪上发现我的指纹了吗
Did you find my prints on the gun?
肯定没有
'Cause I bet not.
你们也许在垃圾桶里找到了DNA
I mean, you may have some DNA from the trash,
但是拜托 联调局 我遵循的是老规矩
but come on, FBI, I follow the old rules...
从不试着让笨蛋变聪明 也从不向条子告密
I never smarten up a sucker, I never rat to the cops.
因为这两条规矩 我无能为力 伙计们
My hands are tied here on both counts, fellas.
那三♥级♥重大盗窃罪怎么说
What about the count of grand larceny in the third degree?
或者二级
Or the second.
你偷的手表可都挺贵的
Those were some pretty expensive watches you stole.
但是为了作出裁决
Ah, but to render that verdict,
政♥府♥ 也就是你
the people, that's you,
需要根据刑法155.05
must prove my intent
证明我意图夺取或非法占有
to deprive or appropriate as defined by Penal Law 155.05.
你看见我正在夺取或正在非法占有了吗
Did you see me depriving or appropriating?
事实上 你在我身上找到任何东西了吗
Point of fact, did you find anything on me at all?
你很聪明 把证据都藏起来了
You were smart enough to stash the evidence
以防被搜身的情况
in case you were searched.
但我们的确抓了你个现行 在偷我的手表
And we did catch you red-handed going for my watch.
但你自己也说了 是假表
Yeah, which you said yourself was a fake.
所以如果价格低于50美元
So if it costs less than 50 bucks,
那就是D级到A级轻罪
it's a Class D bumped down to a Class A misdemeanor.
算不上联邦罪
Hardly a federal offense.
我甚至没有犯州级罪
I didn't even cross any state lines.
所以 根据我的前科 也就在里面待一年
So, with my priors, that's a year in JCI?
我已经从那里毕业了
And I already graduated from that venerable institute,
但我深信继续教育的重要性
but I'm a big believer in continuing education.
一个扒手 哈罗德 拜托
A pickpocket? Harold, please!
-他不只是个扒手 -我的天啊
- He's more than a pickpocket. - Oh, for Pete's sake.
我还以为 你有什么消息 能让我在辩论前
I thought you'd have something to put me at ease
放松下来
before my debate.
关于辩论 我觉得不是个好主意
About that. I don't think it's a good idea.
事实上 我希望你能考虑一下
In fact, I'd like you to consider suspending
暂时停止一切公开露面 直到我们...
all public appearances until we've had...
一切露面
All appearances?
我的民调已经下降5%了
I am down 5% in the polls.
你想帮杰瑞·海耶斯抢走我的位子
You trying to help Jerry Hayes walk off with my seat?
情况有可能更糟 你可能会死
It could be worse. You could be dead.
如果我输了再选 就是政♥治♥死亡
I will be dead, politically, if I lose reelection.
我对我的安保小队有信心 告诉他 威尔
Besides, I have faith in my team. Tell him, Will.
库珀司长 我向你保证
Director Cooper, I can assure you
我们已采取一切保障活动场所安全的预防措施
that every precaution has been taken to secure the venue.
我们审查了员工背景 优化了疏散路线
We vetted the staff, optimized exit routes,
并加派了额外的安保小队
and brought in an extra team.
我很有信心 我们能保证参议员的安全
I'm confident we can keep the Senator safe.
我很欣赏你们的举措 但 辛西娅
I appreciate that, but, Cynthia,
如果你坚持要去
if you insist on going,
那么我坚持安排一支我的队伍
then I insist on having one of my team there.
雷斯勒探员 我要你今天下午随身保护参议员
Agent Ressler, I want you to accompany the Senator this afternoon.
没问题
Of course.
我们楼下有麻烦
Uh, we got a problem downstairs.
我们抓到了小偷 就如你所说
We caught the thief, just like you told us to,
但他不肯吐露枪手的身份
but he wouldn't give up the shooter.
显然 他比大部分人都要了解刑法
Apparently, he knows the penal code better than most.
我们不得不释放他
We had to release him.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
别气馁 哈罗德 总会有办法的
Keep your chin up, Harold. There's always a way.
多德先生
Mr. Dodd.
我知道你能看出一个人的财富
I understand that you can see into a man's pockets,
了解一个人的心思
into a man's mind.
为什么不把你强大的洞察力在我身上试试呢
Why don't you focus that superior perception on me,
告诉我你看到了什么
tell me what you see?
我现在被你搞得有点残疾
You got me kind of handicapped here.
但我可以试试
But let's see.
马丁·格林菲尔德西装
Martin Greenfield suit.
布鲁克林裁缝店的 很不错
Brooklyn clothier. Nice.
保罗·斯图亚特的鞋
Paul Stuart shoes.
你有钱 有品位
You got wealth and taste,
但你喜欢低调行事
but you don't like to draw attention.
但是 劳力士手表还是难掩其光辉
Although, that Rolex isn't hiding its light under a bushel.
朴素的人也需要看时间
Even a simple man has to check the time.
没有车钥匙 所以无论你去哪
No car keys. You gotta go anywhere,
都有人替你开车
someone else does the driving.
地铁 你
Ohh! Metro? You?
在地铁上 没有人会正眼看别人
No one really looks at anyone on the subway.
有道理
That's a fair point.
没有钱包皮夹 右边前口袋有现金
No wallet or billfolds. Just cash in your right front.
腰后有枪♥械♥ 外套右侧有多的弹夹
Firearm behind. An extra mag in your right jacket.
左侧有翻盖手♥机♥
A flip phone in your left.
至于你的心思...
Now, for your mind...
我会浅试一下
I'll tread softly.
我猜有比我勇敢的人死于揣摩你的心思
I assume braver men have plumbed your depths and drowned.
你带着的东西
The stuff you carry,
你面带微笑 眼睛却没有笑意的样子...
the way your smile never reaches those eyes...
你眼中只有诙谐和黑暗
it's just humor and darkness.
你活了太长时间 没什么可失去的了
A life lived too long with little left to lose.
除了你的一条命
Except the life.
你看漏了一些东西
You missed something.
我还没好好看你的袜子呢
I didn't get a good look at your socks.
在我的后裤兜里
In my back pocket.
你看漏了我放在那的人
You missed all the people I keep there,
包括某位你企图杀害的参议员
including a certain Senator you conspired to have killed.
我一点也不知道事情会发展成这样
Whoa! I had no idea it was gonna go down like that.
我不知道我为什么要告诉你
I don't know why I just told you that.
看来我现在得杀你灭口了
Guess I'll have to kill you now.
拜托 我一个字都不会说的
Please. I won't breathe a word.
但我想要你说
Oh, but I'd like a word.
关于雇佣你的枪手
About the shooter who hired you.
这我不能说
I can't talk about that.
怎么着 红魔
What do you think, Red?
用皮带阻止血液流动吗
A belt to cut off the blood?
有点原始
Bit rudimentary.
但是很有效
Still, very effective.
昆廷 你看
You see, Quentin,
我怀疑你可能会保持沉默
I suspected that you might prove reticent,
我认为一个老派的罪犯
and I thought an old-fashioned criminal
应该受到老式的惩罚
deserves an old-fashioned punishment.
你想从我这偷东西 我夺走你的手
You try to take from me, I take your hand.
我的手 你...
My hand? You...
你不能把我吃饭的家伙抢走吧
You wouldn't rob me of my livelihood.
抢劫一个贼 多么讽刺
Rob a thief. How ironic.
这有给你的骨头切割器
So, we got your bone nibblers...
整形锤
your shaping mallet...
还有这个
...and this.
有没有闻过骨尘的味道
Ever smell bone dust?
吉利锯发明于130年前
The Gigli saw was invented 130 years ago,
至今没有更便捷的方式做截肢手术
but I still haven't found a cleaner way to sever a limb.
好吧 我说 我说
Okay. I'll talk. I'll talk.
告诉我刺客的事
Tell me about the assassin.
那次我们几个正在干一票
My crew and I were pulling a job,
这个安保人员突然袭击了我们
when this... security guard ambushed us.
他有我们作案时的录像
He had footage of us at work.
他一直在谈论法律的神圣性
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表