But at least it brought us together, my friend.
没错 我还等着斧子落下来呢
Yeah. I'm still waiting for that axe to fall.
没什么斧子 罗伯特
There is no axe, Robert.
志忠 把沃伦帐户中一半的钱
Tadashi, transfer half of Warren's cryptocurrency
转到罗伯特的帐户中
into Robert's account.
其实我觉得
Eh, actually, I was thinking
给我三分之一就够了
that one-third might be more appropriate for the situation.
怎么了罗伯特 你终于有人情味了
Why, Robert, you do have a heartbeat after all.
您收到一笔转账
AXN帐户
我是不是该准备一张充气床
Do I need to buy a blow-up mattress?
我知道你有很多问题 哈罗德
I know you have questions, Harold,
关于越狱 关于罗伯特·威斯科
about jailbreaks and Robert Vesco,
关于隐藏的遗产
hidden fortunes.
尽管问吧
Fire away.
其实没有 我没有什么问题
Actually, no. I don't have any questions.
我们现在的关系
At this point in our relationship,
在处理了200多个黑名单人物之后
after 200-some-odd Blacklisters,
我明白了你想做什么
I'm aware of your games,
你做的任何事都不会让我惊讶
and nothing you do surprises me anymore.
这么说来 你可能会答应我的请求
If that's the case, perhaps you'll honor my request
放过罗伯特·威斯科
to stay away from Robert Vesco.
为什么
Why's that?
我也不确定 但我需要一些帮助
I can't be certain, but I may need some... help.
一些特别小组无法提供的帮助
The sort of help the task force cannot provide.
我会考虑你的请求
I'll consider the request.
对了 谁是最后的赢家
By the way, who walked away the winner?
什么意思
What's that?
博斯特威克的遗产 你和威斯科
Bostwick's riches. You and Vesco.
这次是谁耍了谁
Who screwed over who this time?
这都不重要了 哈罗德
Oh, that's all behind us, Harold.
这些年我和罗伯特经历了许多
We've had our ups and downs, Robert and I,
他是一个老朋友
but he's an old friend,
那些背叛都已经是过去式了
and our days of betrayal are thankfully a thing of the past.
罗伯特·威斯科
Robert Vesco.
我可没什么耐心听你花言巧语
I already placed my annual order for Girl Scout cookies.
赶紧走吧
Tell your story walking.
我是代表吴京先生来的
I represent Mr. Wujing.
马文·杰拉德向他提供了你的信息
He was given your information by Marvin Gerard,
他曾经是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的律师
the late attorney for Raymond Reddington.
如果我告诉你 你去年被捕
What if I told you your arrest by the FBI last year
不是因为运气差呢
wasn't bad luck?
那是计划好的
It was a plan.
是雷蒙德·雷丁顿精心策划和编排的
Formulated and orchestrated by Raymond Reddington.
你落入了他的陷阱
You walked into his trap.
雷丁顿为什么要这样做
Why would Reddington do that?
如果你想知道更多
If you want to learn more,
准备好了就打这个电♥话♥
call this number when you're ready,
我们会派车来接你
and we'll send a car.
吴京先生非常期待与您一起
Mr. Wujing looks forward to discussing
聊这件事
your shared interests.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表