transferred to FBI headquarters for further questioning.
我不信任你 也不信任他
I don't trust you. I don't trust him.
更不信任这个地方
And I certainly don't trust this place.
你不能再滥用职权 找我们的嫌犯谈话了
You won't be pulling rank to speak to our suspect again.
走吧
Let's go.
雷斯勒探员 你要去哪
Where do you think you're going, Agent Ressler?
和你一起走 我打算旁听对祖玛探员的问话
Oh, with you. I intend to be present for Agent Zuma's questioning.
如果你不愿意 也给我戴上手铐吧
If you don't like it, well, you can slap some cuffs on me, as well.
不 我不会投票的 告诉党♥鞭♥ 我以后会解释的
No, no, I won't make the vote. Tell the whip I'll explain when I can.
相信我 我有更重要的事
Believe me, this is more important.
我几乎不得不佩服他了
You know, I almost have to hand it to him.
居然在联调局安插他的人
Getting his man inside the FBI...
胆量过人
It's ballsy.
不管你怎么想 我加入特别小组不是为了雷蒙德
Whatever you may think, Congressman, I didn't join the Task Force for Raymond.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
邓比 我来了
Dembe. I got you.
我来了
I got you. Okay.
钥匙
Keys.
来
你没事吧
You okay?
我的腿卡住了
My leg's pinned.
好吧 你待在车里
All right. You stay here.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们等会给你包扎一下 但是现在得走了
We'll get you patched up. But we've gotta keep moving.
上车吧
Let's load up.
雷蒙德
Raymond...
我不会跟你走的
I'm not going with you.
他们会把你监禁很多年的
They'll put you in a cell for years.
这是我的选择
It's my choice.
别…别动
Don't... Don't move.
议员先生 请放下武器 不是你想的那样
Congressman, please, lower your weapon. It's not what you think.
把枪放下 查克
Put the gun down, Chuck.
大家冷静点
Everyone, calm down.
把枪放下 查克
Put the gun down, Chuck!
议员先生 射杀一个人
Shooting a man is rather different
和判他死刑是两码事
than convicting him of a capital offense, Congressman.
议员先生 拜托 -离我远点
Congressman Hudson, please. Stay away from me.
没人会伤害你的 放下武器
No is going to hurt you. Please, lower your weapon.
我不信任你 你是他的人 -我不是
I don't trust you. You're his guy. No, I'm not.
我不信任你们任何人
I don't trust any of you.
我站在你这边 我哪也不去
I'm on your side here. I'm not going anywhere.
但我请求你放下武器
But I'm asking you, please, lower your weapon.
退后
Stay back! Stay back!
搞什么
What the hell?
红魔… -抬上车
Red... - In the van.
抬上车
In the van.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表