亲手解决会更好
taking things into their own hands.
那你是这么做的吗 穆迪先生
Is that what you did, Mr. Moody?
道克瑞法官被杀当晚你在哪里
Where were you the night the Judge Dockery was murdered?
他跟我在一起
He was with me.
还有其他人可以证实这一点吗
Can anyone else verify that?
整个审判期间我都戴着这条项链
I wore this necklace throughout the trial.
艾玛有条一模一样的
Emma had an identical one.
是我们之间的一个小玩笑
It was our thing. A little joke between us.
我们在一个街头集市上买♥♥的
We bought them at a street fair.
艾玛总是说我应该买♥♥一条我自己名字的
Emma always said I should have gotten my own name,
但是项链架子上没有"珍妮丝"可以选
but there wasn't a "Janice" necklace on the rack,
所以我选了她的名字
so I picked her name.
就像她还是个婴儿时候那样
Just like I did when she was a baby.
天呐 我的宝贝
Oh, God. My baby.
现在你们俩开心了
You both happy now?
抱歉 请问下那朵花是哪里来的
I'm sorry. Where did you get that flower from?
艾玛失踪后 我从她公♥寓♥的床头柜上的
It's from a bouquet I found on the nightstand
一束花里面取下来的
in Emma's apartment after she disappeared.
看到它能让我想起她还在的时光
It reminds me of when she wasn't missing.
她活得那么充实 有大好前途在等着她
When she was full of life, had a huge career ahead of her.
她想做一名公辩律师
She wanted to be a public defender.
很讽刺不是吗
It's ironic, isn't it?
她认为法律的力量可以改变人们的生活
She believed in the power of the law to change people's lives.
这个花 是不是跟法官的
Weren't flowers similar to this
死亡现场发现的那个很像
found at the Judge's murder scene?
穆迪先生 请你待在本地
Mr. Moody, don't leave town.
与此同时 我们需要借用一下这个
In the meantime, though, we're gonna need to borrow this.
这些花绝对是马蹄百合
These are definitely calla lilies.
这一只看起来一样 但是我不能完全确定
This one looks the same, but I'm not absolutely sure.
不如赫比检查一下
Why don't we ask Herbie to examine it?
在鉴定方面 他看起来有着丰富的知识技巧
He seems to have a wide range of forensic expertise.
给他打个电♥话♥
Give him a call.
你好赫比 我是西娅
Hello, Herbie. This is Siya.
你好西娅 我是赫比
Hey! Siya. This is Herbie.
我知道 我刚刚说了"你好赫比"
I know. I just said, "Hello, Herbie."
稍等 我开个免提
Hold on. I'm putting you
好让团队其他成员可以听到
on speaker so the rest of the team can join.
团队 什么团队
Team? What team?
你好赫比 我是哈罗德 西娅的同事
Hello, Herbie. This is Harold. I'm an associate of Siya's.
团队的另一个同事唐纳德也在
We're here with another member of our team, Donald.
哇哦 你们都是负责道克瑞案子的吗
Wow. You guys are all working the Dockery case?
-是的 -酷
- We are. - Cool. Wow.
谢谢你之前告诉我们的道克瑞法官的伤口分♥析♥
Thank you for that analysis of Judge Dockery's injuries.
这个案子有了一些新的进展
There have been some other developments in the case
我们需要用到你的专业知识 方便的话
we'd like your expertise on if possible.
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
不过我现在准备出发去练习了
Um, I'm headed out to practice right now.
终于有一点自己的时间不用管孩子了
Finally getting a little break from the kid.
要去玩桌上足球
A little foosball.
抱歉 你是说桌上足球吗
I'm-- I'm sorry. Uh, foosball?
这个是需要练习的项目吗
It's something you need to practice?
如果你要去打比赛的话就需要
When you're preparing for a tournament, you do.
还有桌上足球比赛吗
So there's foosball tournaments, huh?
不只是兄弟会聚会和运动酒吧的消遣项目
Yes, it's not just fraternity parties and sports bars.
你知道吗 说实在的
You know what? I'm getting a little tired
我有点受不了现在这样总是缺乏运动
of the constant dismissal of the sport, quite frankly.
我想也是
I'd imagine you are.
话说回来 赫比 我们把范围缩小到了
Anyway, Herbie, we've zeroed in on a case Judge Dockery
道克瑞法官死前一个月主理的一个案子
was presiding over a few months before she was killed--
艾玛·穆迪失踪和疑似被谋杀案
the disappearance and presumed murder of Emma Moody.
艾玛的父亲 弗雷德里克·穆迪曾威胁过法官
Emma's father, Frederick Moody, threatened the Judge
怪她把被告安东·约翰斯顿放走了
for letting the defendant, Anton Johnston, go free.
穆迪的不在场证据不是绝对可信
Moody's alibi isn't rock-solid,
不过更重要的是 我们在她女儿的所有物里
but, more importantly, we found a flower
发现了一枝花
in his daughter's possession
就在她消失前收到的
that she had right before she disappeared.
这个花看起来跟我们在道克瑞死亡现场
And this flower looks very much like those
发现的花非常相似
that we found at the Dockery murder scene.
你可以验证这些花是一样的吗
Do you think you can confirm that they're the same?
可以给我发一张花的照片吗
Can you send me a photo of the new flower?
好的 在发了
Okay. Photo on the way.
你们跟安东·约翰斯顿谈话的时候
When we spoke with Anton Johnston,
他提过自己被无罪释放之后有收到威胁吗
did he mention any threats after the acquittal?
或许穆迪也威胁过他
Maybe Moody also tried to intimidate him.
他没提到过
He didn't mention it.
约翰斯顿对法官给予了高度评价 说他自己
Johnston credited the Judge with giving him his life back
被诬告之后法官还给了他清白
after being wrongly accused.
在审判结束后他们在一场慈善活动上遇到过
They crossed paths at a charity event after the trial.
对于法官的死他似乎十分难过
He seemed genuinely dismayed by her murder,
称自己愿意提供任何帮助
offered to help in any way he could.
那就让他兑现承诺
Let's take him up on that offer.
这些花跟案发现场的百合
Hey, these are definitely the same species of lily
绝对是同一种
as the ones from the crime scene.
但不仅仅如此 它们很怪
But there's more than that. They're... weird.
西娅 你拍照时候用滤镜了吗
Siya, did you take that photograph using a filter?
-没有 为什么这么问 -大部分杂货店
- No. Why? - I mean, obviously, you can get calla lilies
或者花店都可以买♥♥到马蹄百合
from most grocery stores or florists,
但是这些花上 有一种奇怪的光泽
but these have, like, a unique shimmer.
就好像上面喷了一层东西
It's like they were sprayed with something
或者化学处理过从而影响了它们的生长
or some chemical process interfered with their development,
这一点很不寻常
which that would be super unusual.
我需要做一些测试才能确定
And I-- I need to run some tests to be sure,
但是这些花的来源绝对是一样的
but they definitely seem to come from the same source.
我能拿到穆迪家那个花的实物检查一下吗
Can I physically examine the lily from the Moody's?
当然不是现在
Not right now, of course.
因为要去练习桌上足球吗
Oh. Because of foosball.
胜利永不眠
Victory never sleeps.
等你回来我们会把样本给你
We'll have the specimen ready for you after your return.
一个喜欢桌上足球竞技比赛的法医书呆子
A forensics nerd who plays competitive foosball.
并且娶了一个超级辣的
Who also happens to be happily married
朋克乐队女主唱做老婆
to a super-hot punk-rock singer.
事实证明
Well, that confirms it.
我生活轨迹绝对是选错了
I'm definitely doing it wrong.
你们俩去安东家一趟 顺道把样本
How about you two drop that flower sample off at Herbie's
送到赫比那里去吧
on your way to Anton Johnston's residence?
或许穆迪也给他写过恶意的匿名信
Maybe Moody also sent him some poison-pen letters.
你们家真的太漂亮了
What a gorgeous piece of property you have here!
再次抱歉 因为我会议延迟
Again, I'm so sorry my meeting went long
害得我们在路上堵了那么久
and we had to sit in traffic,
但是我相信会找到
but I am certain I will find a way
补偿你的办法
to make it up to you later.
只要我们在一起 做什么无所谓
I don't care how we spend the time as long as it's together.
天啊 太美了
Oh, this is gorgeous.
这地方真是太棒了
This place really is magnificent.
谢谢 这是我父亲的
Thank you. It was my father's.
我在新罕布♥什♥尔州的一所寄宿学校中长大
I spent my formative years at a boarding school in New Hampshire,
继承了这份财产后
so I've only recently become reacquainted
才重新熟悉它
with the property since my inheritance of it.
成年后回来会感到陌生吗
Is it strange to be back here as an adult?
这是我父亲的愿望
It's what my father would have wanted.
那你的母亲呢
And what about your mother?
也去世了
Passed away, as well.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
没关系
Don't be.
她很少出现 她是个女强人
She was rarely in the picture. Very much a career type.
她总是以工作为先
What I mean is she put her job first.
我母亲是个十足的工作狂
My mother was a true workaholic.
我相信这就是她早逝的原因
It's what led to her untimely death, I'm certain of it.
我很感动
I'm just grateful you managed
你能抽出时间来陪我
to get some time off to be with me now.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表