Join me.
很感激你把我从监狱里救出来
I appreciate what you did to get me out,
还让我换了身衣服
and the costume change.
佩里洛斯医师 我在狱里监禁了十年
I spent 10 years in a cage, Dr. Perillo.
逃出来后 我想要的第一件事就是
After I escaped, the first thing I wanted
洗个澡 和换身新衣服
was a private shower and a new suit.
你确实非常懂得如何取悦一个女孩
You do know how to make a girl feel special.
但你应该要知道、
Though you should know,
我通常不会对陌生人的帮助感到受宠若惊
I'm not unaccustomed to receiving favors from strangers.
但你和我并不是陌生人
But you and I are not strangers.
在我被监禁之前
Before I was incarcerated,
我就研究过你和你的技巧
I studied you and your techniques.
我甚是崇拜
I was an admirer.
哎哟 看来是个粉丝
Goody. A fan.
那你现在要不要告诉我 到底为什么救我出来
Now, are you going to tell me why you brought me here or not?
我逃狱前
Before my escape from prison,
曾跟一位叫马文˙杰拉德的人有过一次对话
I was briefly held with a man named Marvin Gerard,
雷蒙德˙雷丁顿的律师
Raymond Reddington's lawyer.
据杰拉德说
According to Gerard,
雷蒙德˙雷丁顿在过去十年里
Raymond Reddington has spent the past decade
一直与联邦调察局合作
working in partnership with the FBI.
在杰拉德先生临终前
Now, before his death, Mr. Gerard provided me
给了我一份因雷丁顿告密
with a list of individuals imprisoned
而被联邦调查局抓进去的人员名单
as a result of Reddington's unholy union with the Bureau.
我是第一个
I was the first.
你想知道你排在第几位吗?
Would you like to know your number?
消费电子产品应该运到菲律宾的马卡尔码头
Consumer electronics should go to Makar Wharf in the Philippines,
就剩下 MK Rialto?
which leaves MK Rialto?
那是肥料
That is fertilizer.
不不不...是无人机零件
No, no, no, the drone components.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的... 我肯定
Yes, yes, I'm sure.
一直以来 我以为雷丁顿
All this time, I assumed Reddington
把我丢下等死 但并没有
left me to die, but he didn't.
他 他把我交给了调查局
He... He fed me to the FBI.
现在我给你提供一个向他报仇的机会
And now I'm offering you the opportunity to take your revenge.
雷丁顿的前保镖 邓比˙祖玛
Reddington's former body guard, Dembe Zuma.
或者 现在该称他为邓比˙祖玛探员
Or Agent Dembe Zuma, as he's now known.
邓比˙祖玛加入了联邦调查局?
Dembe Zuma joined the FBI?
你了解他吗?
You know him?
很明显并非我自己认为的那样了解
Apparently not as well as I thought.
我认为祖玛是特别行动小组的成员
I believe Zuma to be a member of the special task force
专门负责雷丁顿和调查局的合作项目
responsible for the FBI's work with Reddington.
而你想我帮你证明这点
And you want me to help you prove it.
好了 完成了 - 这么快吗?
That's it. We're finished. - Already?
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
等等 我们应该喝一杯
Wait. We should have a toast.
索伦 我不喝酒
Soren, I don't drink.
你知道的
You know I don't.
我需要你让邓比˙祖玛将他知道的都告诉我
I need you to get Dembe Zuma to tell me everything he knows
包括雷丁顿和调查局的关系
about Reddington's relationship with the FBI,
还有特别小组的位置所在
including the location of his task force.
索伦 你到底怎么回事?
Soren, what's going on?
祖玛先生是从我手下
Mr. Zuma is one of two men alive
逃脱的两人之一
to have withstood my charms.
那我猜想你应该很愿意得到第二次机会吧
Then I imagine you'll be eager to take a second bite at the apple.
索伦?
Soren?
他逼我这么做的 邓比
He made me do it, Dembe.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
他逼你做什么了?
What did he make you do?
他抓走了玛蒂尔德
He has Mathilde.
我的女儿!
He has my girl!
你已经抓住邓比了?
Do you have Dembe in custody?
会抓住的 很快
I will. Any moment.
索伦 你到底做了什么?
Soren, what did you do?
走吧
Let's go.
他在哪?
Where is he?
拜托 我照你的要求做了
Please. I did what you asked.
去找他吧 - 不 求你了
Go find him. - No, please.
我女儿 拜托
My daughter, please.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊!
Aah!
他从西北方向的胡同跑了
He went out the northwest alley
还在等什么 追!
What are you waiting for? After him!
散开 去找他
Fan out. Find him.
嗨
Hi.
迈克 我说过不要把屋里乱丢棒球了
Michael, I told you not to throw that baseball in the house.
我叫邓比˙祖玛
My name is Dembe Zuma.
我是联邦调查局的特别探员
I'm a federal agent with the FBI.
我需要你们俩认真的听我说
I need you both to listen to me very carefully.
他出血了
He's bleeding.
你们家里有什么武器吗?
Do you have any weapons in the house?
任何可以防卫的东西
Anything to defend yourself?
你是说枪吗?没有
You mean like a gun? No.
你的腿怎么了 你中枪了吗?
What happened to your leg? Did you get shot?
是的 -我的天啊
Yes. - My God.
我需要你们俩进去 安静躲起来直到警♥察♥赶到
I want you to go in there and stay quiet until the police arrive.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
迈克.
Michael.
这个能带给你幸运
It's lucky.
那你留好
Then you keep it.
911 请问你的地址?
9-1-1, what is your address?
911 请问你的地址?
9-1-1, what is your address?
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
我需要你的地址
I need your address.
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
有人听到吗?
Can anyone hear me?
小心 要活捉他
Careful. They need him alive.
放心 我的枪是空的
Relax. I'm empty anyway.
举手 别动!
Hands up. Don't move!
我说别动 把这个绑上
I said, don't move. Put those on.
我不会再说第二次了
I'm not going to tell you again.
要干嘛?
Or what?
请别伤害他
Please don't hurt him.
放下武器
Put down the weapon.
不
No.
如果你想活抓我 就放他们走
If you want me alive, let them go.
把他们绑在浴室里
Tie them up in the bathroom.
我们的目的已经达成了
We have what we came for.
带走他
Take him.
欢迎回来 祖玛探员
Welcome back, Agent Zuma.
再次见到你真是开心了
How lovely to see you again.
我花了不少时间和精力
I've spent quite a bit of time and effort
来了解你 邓比
trying to learn about you, Dembe,
但我找到的信息不多
but I've found very little.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想的有很多 祖玛探员 但现在...
I want a lot of things, Agent Zuma, but for now,
我最想知道你是怎么从雷蒙德˙雷丁顿的左膀右臂
I'd most like to know how you went from being
变成联邦调查局的探员
Raymond Reddington's right hand to an agent in the FBI.
而且还是特别行动小组的
On a secret task force, no less.
我想应该花了不少功夫吧
I imagine that took some doing.
你爱怎么想就怎想 我什么都不会说的
Imagine all you want. I won't tell you anything.
你们谁来都一样
Either of you.
看来你已听说老朋友的事情
So you've heard the news about your old friend.
很好
Good.
那你们俩叙叙旧吧
I'll let the two of you get reacquainted.
让她进来
Bring her in.
你好 邓比
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表