(快捷熟食店)
家人们 你们好吗
What's up, fam?
我在美国诞生的地方
I'm back to help you with all your smoking needs
即友爱之城 帮助你们这些大烟枪
in the birthplace of America, City of Brotherly Love,
这座城市爱你们
the city that loves you back.
就像我塞米D一样
Like me. Sammy D.
我在克拉姆林恩的快捷熟食店 直播购买♥♥优质雪茄卷
And I'm live at the Quick Stop in Crum Lynne shopping for a decent blunt wrap.
我们来看看库存吧 看这个
Let's take a look at the inventory, shall we? Check this out.
这简直就是老烟枪的天堂
This is like your OG smoker paradise right here.
有基础的麻叶有机卷
You got your basic hemp leaf, organic wraps.
天哪 口味丰富
Shoot, flavors galore.
不会出错
You can't go wrong.
玫瑰花瓣卷
Rose petal wraps.
喜欢小资情调的可以试试
If you want to feel boujee, I guess.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
所有人 快点
Everyone! Now!
拿手♥机♥的那个 放下手♥机♥
You, with the phone! Drop that phone!
罪恶黑名单 第十季第十一集
我是哈罗德库珀
Harold Cooper.
哈罗德 我给你发了一条新闻链接
Harold, I sent you a news link.
今天早上为您现场报道突发新闻
We're following breaking news as we come to you live this morning.
当地警方正在处理一起人♥质♥事件
Local police are working a hostage situation
事件发生在一家便利店… -为什么给我看这个
at a convenience store outside Philadelphia. Why am I watching this?
枪手进去的时候 一个年轻男人正在直播
A young man was live-streaming when the gunman entered.
视频在网上疯传 我好像看到雷蒙德在里面
The footage went viral. I think I saw Raymond inside.
我正要去接雷斯勒
I'm on my way to pick up Ressler.
等等 雷丁顿 劫持了一家食品便利店
Wait. Reddington is holding up a food mart?
他好像是人♥质♥
He appears to be a hostage.
他为什么在费城 -我不知道
Why is he in Philadelphia? I don't know.
我给他打过电♥话♥ 但他没接 -视频包含暴♥力♥威胁
I tried calling him, but he wouldn't answer. This video contains threats of violence...
等等 -可能让某些观众感到不适
Hold on, Dembe. and may be disturbing to some viewers.
268位粉丝 -举起手来 所有人 快点
Two hundred and sixty-eight followers! Hands in the air! Everyone! Now!
拿手♥机♥的那个 放下手♥机♥
You, with the phone! Drop that phone!
(警方对人♥质♥事件反应)
确实很像他 对不对
It does look like him, doesn't it?
你觉得是雷丁顿吗 -能冒险认为不是吗
You really think that's Reddington? Can we take a chance it's not?
如果雷蒙德在电视摄像机前被捕 我们也帮不上忙
If Raymond is arrested in front of TV cameras, we can't help him.
特别小组已经命悬一线了
This task force is already hanging by a threat.
辛西娅彭娜贝克今天要来邮局
Cynthia Panabaker is coming in to the Post Office today.
她要知道吴京和喷子农夫的调查进展
She wants a briefing on the status of Wujing and the Troll Farmer.
你还没告诉她 -雷丁顿处决了吴京
You haven't told her? That Reddington executed Wujing
并招募了喷子农夫 没有 我还没想好怎么解释
and recruited the Troll Farmer? No, I haven't figured out how to explain that yet.
今天可不是出岔子的时候
This is not the day to be behind the curve,
所以 我们先解决人♥质♥事件吧
so let's get ahead of this hostage situation.
抱歉打扰你 有一段疯传的视频
I'm sorry to barge in, but there's a viral video out there,
看起来很像… -雷丁顿 我知道
and I swear it looks just like Reddington. - Reddington. I know.
雷斯勒和邓比马上到现场
Ressler and Dembe are on their way.
我能做什么 -我们还有一个麻烦
What can I do? - We have a separate fire to put out.
清点一下我们的案件卷宗
I need you to conduct an inventory of our case files.
真的吗 为什么
Seriously? W-Why?
彭娜贝克参议员马上就到 她不知道
Senator Panabaker is on her way here right now.
雷丁顿利用赫克斯鲁特 篡改了我们的数据库
She doesn't know Reddington used the HexRoot program to tamper with our database.
如果司法部会得知真♥相♥ 我得知道他到底造成了多少损失
If Main Justice learns the truth, I need to find out exactly what damage he's done.
我可以照办 但我的安全权限
I'll do whatever you need, but my security clearance
看不到你们所有的案子 -你试着打开过吗
doesn't give me access to all of your cases. Oh, you've tried to open them?
我对我母亲的一些旧案很好奇
I was curious about some of my mother's old cases,
尤其是她最后一个案子
specifically her last case.
你想知道她为何被杀 -这正是我加入特别小组的原因
You want to know why she was killed. It's why I joined this task force.
我打听过了 但没人告诉我
I've asked around, but nobody can tell me anything
因为这超出了我的权限 -现在不会了
because it's above my clearance level. Not anymore.
几天前 我收到了你的最高机密 和敏感分区信息临时权限的批准
I received approval for your interim TS/SCI clearance a couple of days ago.
你可以浏览我们的整个系统 但今天你得专注于任务
Our entire system is open to you, but today I need you to stay on task.
评估损害 然后向我汇报
Conduct a damage assessment and report to me.
看看 这可不妙 只希望雷蒙德不在里面
Look at this. This is not good. I just hope Raymond isn't inside.
这里有一辆祖默车
There's a Zoomer Car.
这不是他的交通工具吗 -那只是其中一种
Isn't that how he's been getting around these days? One of the ways.
我们怎么解释来这里的原因 -说谎
How do we explain our presence here? - Lie.
我是联邦调查局的雷斯勒探员 这位是祖玛探员
Ah. Agent Ressler, FBI. This is Agent Zuma.
那间店里的嫌疑人符合我们在追捕的
The suspect inside that store fits the profile of a man we've been chasing
多起跨州持枪抢劫案的劫匪特征
for multiple armed robberies across state lines.
谢天谢地 我们一直在尽力支撑 等着大人物赶到
Thank God. We've been doing out best here till the big guns arrive.
接下来就交给我们吧 里面情况如何
We'll take it from here. What's the situation inside?
目标持有武器 人♥质♥数量未知
Subject is armed and barricaded with an unknown number of hostages.
我们有六名警员拉着警戒线 两名警员守在后门
We're maintaining a perimeter with six uniforms, two covering the back exit.
有尝试联♥系♥目标吗 -没有 算是有吧
Have you attempted to make contact? No. I mean, sort of.
我是最先出警的 我停车时 袭击者透过窗户看到我
I was the first responder. When I pulled up, the assailant saw me through the window
大声叫我后退 否则他会开始杀害人♥质♥
and shouted to stay back or he'd start killing hostages.
我们区很小的 很少发生这种事
We're just... We're a small borough, you know? We don't get these kinds of situations out here.
枪手进去时 有人逃出来吗
Did anyone make it out of the store when the gunman entered?
没有 但之前有个女人在里面
No, but there was a woman inside right before.
县里派来一辆行动指挥车
County sent over this mobile command truck.
她在里面等着呢 -谢谢
She's waiting in there. - Thank you.
(警♥察♥)
我买♥♥了一杯早咖啡 正要去开车时
Okay, so, I had just bought my little morning coffee, and I was heading to the car,
看到那个魔鬼向我走过来
when I saw the devil himself walking my way, right?
我永远忘不了那双深色的眼睛 他像实验室的猴子一样精神恍惚
Like, I'll never forget those dark eyes. He was strung out like a research monkey.
在我看到那把左轮手♥枪♥之前 我就知道他不是好人
I knew he was up to no good even before I got a look at that revolver.
你确定那是一把左轮手♥枪♥吗 -是的 先生
Are you sure it was a revolver? Yes, sir.
我看到弹巢了
I saw the cylinder.
我爸经常说 宁愿有六颗确定的子弹 也不要说不清楚的15颗
Look, my daddy always said he's rather have six absolutes than 15 maybes.
因为半自动枪会走火
You know, on account of semi-automatic misfires.
我们需要你帮忙确认人♥质♥身份
We sure could use your help identifying those hostages.
你能告诉我们你离开时 谁在里面吗
Uh, can you tell us who was inside the store when you left?
我…我想想 有一个…
I... Let's see. There was, um...
有智敏 非常善良的韩国女士 我的威力球彩券是找她买♥♥的
There was Ji-Min. She's this real nice Korean lady. She sells me my Powerball tickets.
还有一个拿着苹果手♥机♥的瘾君子 和一个老女人
And there was, uh, the stoner kid with, like, his iPhone, and, um, an old woman.
我还看到一个老男人 -是戴软呢帽的男人吗
Oh, and I saw an older man, too. Was that the man wearing the fedora?
那个男人绝对戴了软呢帽 我喜欢那种帽子
The man had a fedora, definitely. I love those hats.
很时髦 对吧 -所以总共有四名人♥质♥
They're so stylish, right? So, a total of four hostages, then?
等等 可能还有一个 戴着费城人队帽子的人
Wait. I... There might have been somebody wearing a Phillies hat, as well?
我记得那顶帽子 -所以可能有五名人♥质♥
I remember the hat. So maybe five hostages?
也许吧
Maybe.
哈罗德库珀 -迹象表明雷丁顿
Harold Cooper. Lot of signs point to Reddington
确实是店内人♥质♥
as a hostage inside the store.
我们给他发过短♥信♥ 没有回音 -他可是雷丁顿
Look. We've tried texting him, but no luck. This is Reddington we're talking about.
他居然还没把枪手打得浑身是洞
I can't believe he hasn't pumped the gunman full of bullets by now.
也许他在等我们掌控局面
Well, maybe he's waiting for us to take control
以免在公众面前曝光
of the situation out here so he can avoid public exposure.
你能控制现场吗 -除非有人帮忙
Can you control the scene? - Not without help.
我想申请调派一支 我们自己的战术小组
I'd like authorization to call in a TAC team, one of our own.
疏散当地警♥察♥和新闻媒体
We got to clear out this local PD and the news media,
全权负责指挥工作 -好主意
take complete command out here. - Excellent idea.
战术小组一定要带一名人♥质♥谈判专家
Make sure the TAC team includes a hostage negotiator.
安全救出那些人 辛西娅 很高兴见到你
Get those people out safely. Cynthia. It's good to see you.
一会就不高兴了 哈罗德 能找个地方谈谈吗
You say that now. Is there someplace we can talk, Harold?
库珀同意派遣一个战术小组 我会让他们尽快赶来
Cooper signed off on a TAC team. I'll make sure they get here fast.
来不及了
It won't happen fast enough.
开玩笑吧 特警队
You gotta be kidding me. SWAT?
费城最厉害的人 我说过大人物快到了
Philly's best. I told you the big guns were on their way.
我最先通知的就是他们
They were the first ones I called.
(费城特警队)
麦金利中士 感谢你们赶来
Sergeant McGinley, we appreciate your presence here,
但是一支联邦人♥质♥救援队 一小时内就会抵达
but a federal HRT team will be here within the hour.
我相信里面携带武器的嫌犯 会礼貌地等待
I'm sure the armed suspect inside will show the courtesy to wait.
鲍尔斯 拉一圈内警戒线 找一堵墙安装摄像头
Powers, set up an inner perimeter and find a wall to snake a camera through.
我想看看里面的情况 拿到建筑简图了吗
I want to see what we're up against in there. You have building schematics yet?
你可能没听清楚
I don't think you heard me.
我是联邦调查局 直接向司法部长报告的小组成员
I'm part of an FBI unit that reports directly to the Attorney General.
任何侵入那栋楼的行为 都要向司法部交代
You make any intrusion into that building, you're gonna face Main Justice.
我愿意听从命令 但是一旦枪手开枪
I know how to follow orders, but the second this turns into an active-shooter situation,
我会接管现场
this is my show.
我不知道怎么把雷丁顿偷运出来
I don't know how we're gonna sneak Reddington out of this circus,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表