Wish-come-true rich.
足以让你们付清所有账单
Rich enough to pay all your bills
开启令人激动的新生活
and start something new, something exciting.
智敏 你最喜欢哪家酒吧
Ji-Min, do you have a favorite bar?
奇肯巴
Chikin Ba.
奇肯巴
Chikin Ba?
今晚我会派一名代表 去那里和你们见面
I'll send a representative to meet all of you there tonight.
他会带钱给你们
He'll have your money.
我现在只需要设法离开这里
All I need now is a way to get out of here.
天哪
Oh, dear.
(快捷熟食店)
(出口)
我看完了案件卷宗
I made it through the case files.
不出所料 雷丁顿用赫克斯鲁特程序
As expected, Reddington used the HexRoot program
将自己从记录中抹去了
to scrub himself from the records.
与他相关的资料 或他提供的情报都消失或删减了
Any references to him or the intel he provided are missing or redacted.
他的豁免协议呢 -不见了
What about his immunity agreement? - Gone.
好像他从来没有跟我们合作过
It's like he was never part of this team.
我不明白雷蒙德想干什么
I don't understand Raymond's play here.
这样一来 美国政♥府♥随时可以起诉他
He's left himself completely unprotected from prosecution by the US government.
如果彭娜贝克把我们交给司法部 会发生什么
What happens tomorrow when Panabaker turns us over to the DOJ?
我们会为吴京的死承担全部责任
I mean, we're the ones who are gonna take the full blame for Wujing's murder.
彭娜贝克会照章办事
Panabaker will do what she does.
如果我们要面对司法部 那就要尽可能做好防御
If we have to face Main Justice, we'll mount the best defense possible,
但在找到我们的线人之前 我们什么都做不了
but we can't do anything until we locate our asset,
他现在变得越来越不稳定了
who's becoming more erratic by the hour.
一旦找到他 我需要一个随时盯着他的人
Once we find him, I'll need someone who can keep eyes on him at all times.
我来吧 我没有自己的生活
I'll do it. I don't have a life.
任务交给你了 大家回家好好睡一觉
The assignment is yours. Everyone, go home, get a good night's sleep.
明天讨论对付司法部的最佳策略
Tomorrow, we'll discuss the best strategy to handle the DOJ.
马利克探员 过来一下
Agent Malik, a moment.
我只是问一下 你没事吧 你确定要接这个任务吗
I'm just checking in. Are you okay? Are you sure you want to do this?
是的
Yes.
但是…
But...
我今天看了案件卷宗
I went through the case files today.
所有的案件卷宗
All the case files.
你看到了你母亲的死因
You read how your mother died.
还有其他东西
Among other things.
档案上说她在夜店遭人从背后袭击
The file said that she was attacked in a nightclub
然后割了喉
from behind and her throat was slit.
我很遗憾 -没关系
I'm sorry. It's okay.
我做好了最坏的心理准备
I expected the worst.
我没想到的是…
What I didn't expect was...
我加入这个小组 是为了弄清楚她的遭遇和原因
I joined this team because I wanted to know what happened to her. And why.
这里可以找到答案 所以我想成为你们的一员
This task force had the answers, so I wanted to be one of you,
我想知道她的死有没有意义
find out if her death meant something.
她是我的母亲
She was my mother.
然后你看了案件卷宗
Then you read the case file.
和其他案件卷宗一样 犯罪是没有逻辑的
And it read like many other case files. No logic to the crime.
没有理由 没有答案
No reason. No answers.
是啊 -当你人生中重要的东西
Yeah. When something important in your life is unknown,
没有答案时 你会有一种无助的感觉
it can lead to a feeling of helplessness.
你到情报部门工作
You took a job in intelligence
是为了用情报掌控自己的生活
so you could take control of your life with knowledge.
但是在这份工作中 你只会发现
But in this job, the only real knowledge to be had
大部分问题 都无法得到令人满意的答案
is that most questions never find a satisfying answer.
但如果你想知道 你母亲的死是否还有别的意义
But if you need to know if your mother's death meant something more than what it meant to you,
我可以告诉你
I can tell you...
米拉马利克是个好人 也是一位好探员
Meera Malik was a good woman and a fine agent.
她拯救了很多生命
She saved lives.
她的死是无法估量的损失
And her loss was immeasurable.
辛西娅
Cynthia.
我今天收到了哈罗德的语♥音♥留言
I received a voicemail message from Harold today
说你有紧急事务要跟我谈
that you have urgent business to discuss with me.
你错过了我的截止时间 -没错
You missed my deadline. I did.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now.
这已经不重要了
Doesn't matter.
我不能再为你打掩护了 雷蒙德
I can't cover for you anymore, Raymond,
等你漫不经心 漠视人命的态度
waiting for your casual disregard for human life
毁掉我和其他人的职业生涯
to destroy my career and the careers of others.
我安排了与司法部长的会面 我会把我知道的一切告诉他
I set a meeting with the Attorney General tomorrow to tell him everything I know,
就从你在“邮局”内
starting with your execution of Wujing
处决吴京和他的同伙张伟开始
and his associate Zhang Wei inside the Post Office.
我不在乎付出什么代价 而且我知道我会付出什么代价
I don't care what it'll cost me. And I know what it'll cost me.
你一定是指这个
You must be referring to this.
当你需要审问一个人 来拯救你的家人时
My casual disregard for humanity served you well enough when you needed
我漫不经心 漠视人命的态度 帮了你大忙
someone interrogated to save a member of your family.
当然 录音还在我手上
I still have the recording, of course.
发给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》吧 我不在乎
Send it to The New York Times. I don't care.
我愿意为我的错误付出代价
I'm ready to pay for my mistakes.
使出你最坏的招数吧
Do your worst.
辛西娅 我想尽力做好事
Cynthia, I'm trying to do my best.
如果我逼你帮助特别小组
It's in nobody's interest if you're only helping the task force
那对谁都没好处
because I'm forcing you to.
你得因为 他们对这个世界有贡献而帮助他们
Help them because the world is a better place with them in it.
吴京和他从监狱中劫走的黑名单成员
Wujing and the Blacklisters that he broke out of prison,
是由我曾经的同伙 马尔文杰拉德制♥造♥的混乱
that mess was created by my former associate, Marvin Gerard.
我有义务收拾那个烂摊子
It was my mess to clean up.
总之 这只是我的个人见解
Anyway, that's my two cents.
随便你怎么处理
Spend it how you will.
罗蕾莱 取消我明天和司法部长的会面
Lorelei, cancel my meeting with the Attorney General tomorrow.
巴恩斯基金会
The Barnes Foundation?
这是哪来的
Where'd you get that?
小粉给我的
It's from Pinky.
他什么时候给你的 -小粉做事的方式很神秘
When did he give that to you? Pinky works in mysterious ways.
我当时在楼上 下来吃点心
I-I was upstairs and came down for a snack,
这些就放在餐桌上 还有一张纸条
and these were sitting on the kitchen table with a note.
可以给我看看纸条吗
You mind if I read the note?
“亲爱的艾格尼斯
"Dear Agnes,
上次拜访时 我很高兴听你讲述
last we visited, I was so pleased to hear your exciting stories
关于你去费城艺术博物馆 实地考察的精彩故事
about your field trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
但仔细一想 我很失望
But upon reflection, I was a little disappointed
你居然没机会欣赏
that you didn't have a chance to experience
巴恩斯基金会的精美艺术品
the amazing artworks of the Barnes Foundation.
所以我昨天租了一辆车 开过去帮你买♥♥了一本目录
So I rented a car yesterday and drove there to buy a catalogue for you.
看来雷丁顿不在这里 -他来过
Looks like Reddington's not here. He was here.
我该早点把目录给你的
I would've gotten the catalogue to you sooner,
但我在回家的路上 去买♥♥世界闻名的
but I ran into a little trouble when I stopped on the way home
戈登堡巧克力花生糖时 遇到了一点麻烦
to buy some world-famous Goldenberg's Peanut Chews.
总之 我想让你看看
Anyway, I wanted you to see
来自不同文化和时代的巴恩斯藏品
how the Barnes Collection integrates art and objects from across cultures and time periods
是如何体现 人类创造奇迹的共同冲动的
to reveal the universal impulse to create wonder.
那是我们每个人心中都有的奇迹
The kind of wonder that exists within each of us
是它让我们的生活更有价值
and makes life worth living.
请你好好欣赏目录
So enjoy the catalogue.
希望有一天 我们可以一起参观巴恩斯基金会
Hopefully we can go to the Barnes together one day.
我爱你
I love you.
小粉”
Pinky."
他真好 对吧
Sweet of him. Right?
不可思议
Amazing.
(戈登堡巧克力花生糖)
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表