so I stayed at Heliod for the lab access, so I could synthesize it whenever I want.
我们需要解药
We need the antidote.
你们不需要 -被你下毒的三个人需要
No, you don't. The three people you poisoned do.
你们似乎不明白
You guys don't seem to understand.
它是以一种血压药为基础研发的
It was built on a blood pressure medication.
所以呢 -所以它像血压药一样
So? So it's processed like a blood pressure medication.
通过肾脏 然后经尿液排出
Kidneys eliminate it through the urine.
你不想死 去无菌室等着就好
You don't want to die? All you got to do is wait it out in a clean room.
等多久 -18小时 最多24小时
For how long? Eighteen, twenty-four hours tops.
就这样 -就这样
That's it? That's it.
你们应该感谢我让雷丁顿中毒
Except for the part where you thank me for exposing Reddington.
他可是联调局的头号♥通缉犯 天知道有多久了 而他被我♥干♥掉了
FBI's most wanted for God knows how long, and I'm the one who took him out.
你听到了吗 -听到了
Did you hear that? - I did.
根据我的计算 雷丁顿和其他人还有七小时
By my count, Reddington and the others have seven more hours before
就安全了
they're in the clear.
只要雷丁顿留在原地 他就没事
As long as Reddington stays put, he should be fine.
看来他死定了 -你跟雷丁顿谈过了
Then he's a dead man walking. Did you speak with Reddington?
我按你的要求打给他 让他留在原地
I called him like you asked to tell him to stay put.
他没接 所以我打给了赫比
He didn't pick up, so I tried Herbie.
他告诉我雷丁顿不见了 -不见了 去哪了
He told me that Reddington's gone. Gone? Gone where?
他没说 只说他走了
Well, he didn't say, just that... he left.
别担心 我在路上 我答应过会去的
Not to worry. I'm on my way. I promised I'd be there.
我不会死在其他地方的
I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere else.
我不知道该如何面对这一切 -或许我们不用面对
I don't know how to come back from this. Maybe we don't come back.
也许我们应该重新开始
Maybe we start over.
怎么做
How?
忍♥让
Forbearance.
雷蒙德不在那里 你们有他的消息吗
Raymond wasn't there. Have you heard from him?
没有
We have not.
雷丁顿的行为让我不解
I don't understand Reddington.
他只需要老实待上几小时
He just had to sit tight for a few more hours.
为什么要冒这么大的风险
Why put himself at such risk?
乔纳森 我就知道你会来
Jonathan. Can't say I'm surprised to see you.
你问他伊丽莎白的事了
You asked him about Elizabeth?
问了
I did.
即使在他说了他们的关系后
Even after he told me, uh, about their connection,
我还是不愿相信你对他的描述是真的
I-I didn't want to believe what you said about him was true.
但我进一步调查了基恩探员的身份
But the more I looked into who Agent Keen was...
她杀了司法部长 她是和雷丁顿一伙的逃犯
She killed the attorney general. - She was a fugitive with Reddington.
我们必须马上扳倒他们
We need to pull it down, and we need to do it now,
但是没有你的帮助 我做不到
and I can't do that without your help.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
你想死吗 -不想 但你肯定想
Do you have a death wish? No, but you must,
不然你不会随便溜进我家
or you'd think twice about sneaking into my home.
就像你溜进我家一样
Like you sneak into mine?
我知道你有着超乎寻常的冷静
I rely on your preternatural calm.
但凭你对我的了解 你知道我做不到
I think you know me well enough not to rely on mine.
你应该被隔离
You should be in quarantine.
你应该看看艾格尼斯的表情
You should have seen Agnes.
她真的开心极了
She was heaven. Absolute heaven.
我很想见她 但我忙着救你的命
I would have loved to have seen her, but I was a little busy trying to save your ass.
要是我知道你不把它当回事 我可能不会急着救你
Which I might not have done had I known how little you value it.
赫比给你解释过吗
Has Herbie explained the problem to you?
你知道你接下来几小时多脆弱吗
How vulnerable you are for the next few hours?
你可能因为你闻到的 摸到的或尝到的东西而死掉
How you could die from just about anything you smell or touch or taste?
人生就是风险管理 哈罗德
Life is risk management, Harold.
主次 危险 承诺
Priorities, dangers, promises.
我答应过艾格尼斯
I gave my word to Agnes.
兑现承诺值得冒险
Keeping it is worth the risk.
你完全没有能力对抗毒药
You have no power against this. None.
这些年来 你采取过那么多安保措施
After all the precautions you've taken over the years to survive,
突然间却愿意把性命交给运气
suddenly, you're okay with putting your life in the hands of pure dumb luck.
为什么
Why?
蒿草交代了吗
Did Wormwood talk?
有话就说吧
Tell me.
我们抓到一个黑名单成员
We got a blacklister.
解决了一场世代纷争
Solved a generational dispute.
我们中有些人还去看了芭蕾
Some of us went to the ballet.
任谁看来 这都是个好日子 对我来说绝对是
That's a good day in anyone's estimation. It certainly is in mine.
这不是游戏
It's not a game.
我们不只是同事
And we're not simply associates.
我在乎你
I care about you.
更重要的是 艾格尼斯在乎你
More importantly, Agnes cares about you.
你得尊重这一点
You need to respect that.
我尊重啊 哈罗德
I do, Harold.
非常尊重
Very much.
到了这个人生阶段 我希望
At this time in our lives, I, for one,
多多记住这世界的美好
want as many reminders of the good and the beauty that this world has to offer.
就像艾格尼斯的芭蕾
Like Agnes' ballet?
没错
Like Agnes' ballet.
我想不出比这更值得冒险的事情了 你说呢
I can't think of a better reason to risk my life. Can you?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表