I don't know.
那谁负责你的安保
Who's in charge of your security?
薇查也不跟你在一起吗
Weecha's not with you?
-不在 -你住在哪里
- No. - Where are you living?
大部分时候在纽约
New York, mostly.
那你怎么过来的
How did you get here?
坐火车
Took the train.
一路睡过来的 睡得很香
What a nap. Slept the whole way.
你要去哪里 外面有车在等你吗
Where are you going? Is there a car waiting for you?
邓比 我没事 我打个车就行了
Dembe, I'm fine. I'll just grab a cab.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
到底发生了什么
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
一切尽在不言中
Well, nothing and everything.
你自己保重
Watch your head.
-她到了 -很好
- She's here. - Great.
西娅 请坐吧
Siya. Please, come in.
全程蒙眼 漆黑的车
Blindfold. Black-out van.
你们这的安保措施比白宫还严
You guys have more security protocols than the White House.
我们出过一些状况
We've had some issues.
所以最近格外小心
We're being more careful these days.
-哈罗德·库珀 -西娅·马丽科
- Harold Cooper. - Siya Malik.
很久没见了
It's been a while.
是很久了
It has.
抱歉 要是我们之前有保持联♥系♥该多好
Sorry for that. I wish we'd kept in touch.
见到你很高兴
It's nice to see you.
即便这么多年过去了
You know, even all these years later,
我有时还是会想起我们见面的那天
I sometimes think of the day we met.
我也是
So do I.
不过我想我们记住的地方应该不一样
But I'm guessing we remember it differently.
-此话怎讲 -或许你没意识到
- How do you mean? - You may not realize it,
但你给青春期的我留下了非常深刻的印象
but you made a big impression on the teenage me.
一直以来我都很感激
I've always been incredibly grateful
你那天来跟我们说话
for how you spoke to us that day.
你不能告诉我们实情 但我们明白
You couldn't tell us anything, but we knew.
你难说出口的真♥相♥也是我们不忍♥听的事实
That was as hard for you to say as it was for us to hear.
你成了一名特工
You became an agent.
我完全没想到
I had no idea.
军情六处
And MI6.
不仅仅是特工 你是一名间谍
You're not just an agent. You're a spy.
-你听起来很惊讶 -我在想你的父亲
- You sound surprised. - I'm thinking about your father.
他应该才是最该惊讶的
He must be the one who was surprised.
他很担心 但是慢慢会接受的
And terrified. But he's coming around.
我不会跟他讲
I don't make a practice
我每天都在做些什么
of talking with him about my day-to-day.
是什么促使你选择这样的生活
What made you choose this kind of life?
这天底下太多秘密了
Just too many secrets.
我母亲死后 你没法告诉我
When my mother died, you couldn't tell me
她生前跟谁共事 做什么工作
who she worked with, what she did,
甚至不能知道她是怎么死的
or even how she was killed.
我想我在那个时候
I think I decided right then and there,
就决定好了 无论如何我一定要走进
I'd do whatever it took to get in the room
那间可以解开这些秘密的房♥间
where the secrets are revealed.
你成功了
And you've done it.
也没有完全成功 所以我来这里找你
Well, not completely. That's why I'm here.
或许我们这次遇到不是一个意外
Maybe it wasn't an accident, us crossing paths like this.
是吗
It wasn't?
或许我终于可以了解到更多
Maybe it's time for me to finally know more
关于我母亲生前的工作了
about the work my mother did.
如果是那么重要的工作
If it was that important,
或许到了我继续她未竟的事业的时候了
maybe it's time for me to continue what she started.
西娅 事情没那么简单
Siya, that's complicated.
请你听我说完 我已经牵扯进来了不是吗
Please, just hear me out. I'm involved now, yeah?
那次袭击中 我失去了同事和朋友
I lost colleagues and friends in that attack.
迪弗 我一定会找到他
And Deever? I will find him.
你提到的秘密
The secrets you spoke of
只有这个特别小组的人可以知道
are only shared with members of this task force.
我现在的立场跟当时一样
I'm in the same position now as I was back then.
可我不是了
You are, but I'm not.
我可以跟我在军情六处的上级谈
I can talk to my superiors at SIS.
他们可以把我借调到你们特别小组
They could loan me to your task force,
直到这个案子结束
just until this case is done.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
我不知道这个地方是什么 但是直觉告诉我
I don't know what this place is, but something tells me
只有在这工作的人才知道它的存在
it only exists for the people who work here.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
希望如此
I hope so.
你需要信得过的探员
You need agents you can trust.
我就是
I'm one.
迪弗先生 你兑现了你的承诺
Mr. Deever. You have lived up to your word.
现在请你离开
If you give us a moment,
我的手下会把钱转给你
my associate will transfer your money
顺便告诉你下一次任务是什么
and discuss your next assignment.
我认识你吗 朋友
Do I know you, friend?
我叫吴京
My name is Wujing.
我们不是朋友 维塞利先生
We're not friends, Mr. Veseli.
但我们有共同的敌人
But we do have a common enemy.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表