黑泽尔联邦监狱, 西维吉尼亚州 布鲁斯顿山
就是那边 就是那边
That's it. That's it!
放松 卢瑟福 好好呼吸
Easy, Rutherford. Just breathe through it.
自从04年我生了贝蒂后
I haven't screamed like that
我就没有这样呻♥吟♥过了
since they let my Betty out back in '04.
你难道是巫师吗 班克斯?
You some kind of witch or something, Banks?
不是 但我有被起过更可怕的外号♥
No, but I've been called much worse.
你真正需要的是一个新的疼痛管理方案
What you really need is an updated pain management regimen.
你下次见肿瘤医生是什么时候?
When's the next time you'll see your oncologist?
几个月后吧?
Couple of months?
你知道从这里出去看次病有多困难
You know how hard it is to get out here and see a doctor.
如果你明天再帮我按一次,我就送你三个炸卷饼
I'll give you three fried wraps if you do me again tomorrow.
病历是不能给其他犯人看得,班克斯
Patient charts are off-limits to other inmates, Banks.
我是个医师 - 不再是了
I'm a doctor. - Not anymore.
而且我不会再警告你第二次
And I won't warn you again.
如果这些女犯人
You wouldn't have to
能得到应有的护理,也用不着你警告我
if these women had decent access to care.
如果监狱肯投资三个
If the prison invested in just three
远程医疗窗口
mobile telehealth portals,
这些女姓就能在病情还可控时
these women could meet with doctors
见到医师
when their conditions are still manageable.
这个技术只要按下一个按钮
The technology allows for X-rays, family history,
就可以进行X光检查、家族史排查
all with the push of a button,
而我的前同事们
and without any of my former colleagues
也不必亲自踏入这可怕的监狱
having to step foot in the scary, scary prison.
我读过你的提议了 犯人
I've read your proposals, inmate.
立刻去B翼装卸区报到
Report to the loading bay in B wing.
我这里还有很多工作没作
I have more to do here.
那就太可惜了,因为今天是你的幸运日
Well, that's too bad, 'cause it's your lucky day.
有个非营利组织过来,愿意出钱购买♥♥你所说的那些机器
Some nonprofit came through with the funding for the machines.
既然你对这项目这么热心
Seeing as you were so enthusiastic about the project,
我就指派你去负责这件事了
I assigned you to run them.
机器刚到
They're being delivered now.
我觉得你想说的应该是谢谢吧
I think the words you're looking for are "thank you."
谁会来操作这些仪器?
Who's going to be operating these?
她
She will.
这要多长时间?
How long is this going to take?
我们把仪器通电后,就可以作训练
We'll just get these switched on, then we'll start training.
这些仪器将帮助到很多人,典狱长
These are going to help a lot of women, Warden.
别让我后悔 班克斯
Don't make me regret this, Banks.
好了 准备好了
All right, good to go.
阿!
Aah!
不 求你了!
No, please!
佩里洛斯医师?
Dr. Perillo?
我老板有话想跟你说
My employer would like a word.
"第70号♥ 佩里洛斯医师: 结案"
不不不...安东尼奥 不好意思 要件事要嘛是急件
No, no, no. Antonio, I'm sorry, it's either a rush job
要嘛就要再等六个星期
or it's gonna take another six weeks.
不可能两者都是
It can't be both.
而且我发誓 如果是大黄蜂黄
And I swear, if it's bumblebee yellow
而不是说好的太阳黑子黑 那下次谈判时
instead of sunspot as agreed, then you and the entire local
将会是你一个人和当地人在一起了
are going to be on your own the next negotiation.
代我向卢达米拉问候
My best to Ludamilla.
嘿,欢迎回来 感觉好点了吗?
Hey, welcome back. You feeling better?
好多了
Much better.
尽管我觉得近期内我恐怕是不能再吃
Though I don't imagine I will be having soft-shell crab
软壳蟹了
again anytime soon.
多数人都将这事怪到海鲜身上 但其实十之八♥九♥
Most people blame the seafood, but, 9 times out of 10,
是你没洗干净的生菜害了你
it's the unwashed greens that get you.
怎么了 是真的
What? It's true.
马利克呢?- 不知道
Where's Malik? - I dunno.
她一直在办公室闭关
She's been closing out the office,
忙着翻旧案卷宗
going over old case files.
也许是昨天作到太晚了
Maybe the late nights got her.
说到旧案卷宗
Speaking of old case files,
我刚跟监狱管理局通电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Bureau of Prisons.
昨天傍晚时 -犯人凯拉 班克斯...
Inmate Kayla Banks escaped FCI Hazelton
从黑泽尔顿监狱逃走了 -凯拉 班克斯...是那个
late yesterday afternoon. - Kayla Banks, as in...
蕾肯 佩里洛斯医师
Dr. Laken Perillos.
两名男子伪装成送货员
Two men disguised as delivery workers
偷运武器去到监狱
smuggled a weapon into the facility.
两名狱警和典狱长被杀
Two correctional officers and the warden were killed.
也许你该感受下这个
Maybe you'll feel this.
啊!
Aah!
监控呢?- 还没发来
Surveillance? - Not yet.
监狱管理局说在她逃跑前监控出现故障
BoP said the cameras went down shortly before the escape.
马利克已经去监狱查看现场物证
Malik is headed to the prison to review the physical evidence now.
今早我进办公室时她还在呢
She was still here when I got in this morning.
这时间也太巧合
The timing isn't a coincidence.
先是自♥由♥职业者 现在又是佩里洛斯?
First the freelancer, and now Perillos?
你觉得吴京是幕后黑手?
You think Wujing is behind the escape?
我觉得他的目标是前黑名单人物
I think he's targeting former Blacklisters,
为了打造一支军队对付雷丁顿
building an army to go after Reddington.
要是我肯定就会这么做
I know that's what I would do.
如果你是对的 那吴京刚刚救出了
If you're right, and Wujing did break out
黑名单上最危险的拷问者...
the most dangerous torturer on the Blacklist...
那他是打算利用她进行拷问
He's planning on using her services.
唯一的问题是 他会利用她拷问谁?
The only question is, who's he planning to use them on?
我去联络监狱管理局和当地警局
I'll coordinate with the Bureau of Prisons and local PD.
你们两个尽可能去了解下医疗用品公♥司♥
You two find out everything you can about the medical supply company
"索伦 来电"
以及逃跑时使用的车辆情况
and the vehicle used in the escape.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
喂?- 邓比?
Hello? - Dembe?
你不应该打给我 索伦
You're not supposed to be calling me, Soren.
我知道 我知道 抱歉 但有紧急情况 邓比
I know, I know, and I'm sorry, but this is an emergency, Dembe.
我不再为雷蒙德工作了
I don't work for Raymond anymore.
不管是什么事 你都应该要去找他
Whatever this is, you need to take it up with him.
我不能去找他 邓比 我...
I can't, Dembe. I...
我丢失了从科孚岛运出的货物清单
I lost the manifests for the shipments out of Corfu.
我有22个集装箱要出货
I have 22 containers that have to move today
但不知道该送去哪里
and no idea where to send them.
联♥系♥法布里奇奥
Reach out to Fabrizio.
他应该能给你份清单副本
He should be able to get you a replacement manifest.
如果我找他 他一定会告诉雷丁顿的!
If I do that, he'll tell Reddington!
然后呢? -然后 然后...
And? - And... And...
我最近出了好几次错
I've had a few slipups lately.
如果雷丁顿知道这事 谁知道他会有什么反应
If Reddington hears about this, who knows what he'll do.
你得帮我 邓比.
You have to help me, Dembe.
我不知道我能怎么帮你 我已经多年
I don't know what I can do. It's been years since
没参与过雷丁顿的行动了
I've been involved in Raymond's operations.
你帮雷丁顿处理过那么多货运的事
You have forgotten more about Reddington's
就算忘记也比我知道的多
shipping business than I ever knew.
你就来港口帮我看看货运清单
Just come to the port and look at the manifests.
拜托了 如果说有谁能搞清楚这些东西该运哪 也只有你了
Please, if anyone can figure where this junk is supposed to go, it's you.
听着 我不想提这事
Look, I didn't want to bring it up,
但你记得伯拉第斯拉瓦那晚吧
but you remember that night outside Bratislava?
发电厂? - 如果不是我回来救你
The power plant? - If I hadn't come back for you,
你恐怕就死在那了
you never would have walked out of the building,
而我的腿也不会留下那么多弹片
and I would've never caught a kilo of shrapnel in my leg.
索伦 我...
Soren, I...
邓比 拜托 我求你了
Dembe, please. I'm begging you.
就来港口吧
Come to the port.
以后我再也不骚扰你了
You'll never hear from me again.
我试试看吧
I'll see what I can do.
你一定就是吴京吧
You must be Wujing.
佩里洛斯医师
Dr. Perillo.
吴京是你的本名...
So, is Wujing a first name,
还是说你跟雪儿、王子、碧昂丝
or are we dealing with a Cher, Prince,
那样的艺名?
Beyonce situation?
请坐
Please.
一起喝个茶
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表