It would seem that somehow your thief found out.
-他的名字是阿尔 -阿尔巴·维塞利
- His name is Al-- - Alban Veseli.
你认识他
You know him?
我们称他为自♥由♥职业者
We call him The Freelancer.
这里不行
This just isn't gonna work.
上面应该全延申出来才对
I mean, all of this would have to come out.
太荒谬了 看起来跟游轮一样
It's ridiculous. It looks like a cruise ship.
这是什么 露台吗
Like, what's this? A balcony?
是的 是个夹层露台
Yes, it's a balcony on the mezzanine level.
那里是要放水滑梯和冲浪池吗
Is that where the water slide and the wave pool are?
夹层
On the mezzanine level?
雷丁顿先生 这个地方符合你的多条要求
Mr. Reddington, this place checks a lot of your boxes.
2800平方米 没窗户 高天花板
Thirty thousand square feet, no windows, high ceilings.
我不需要高天花板 安德莉亚
I don't need high ceilings, Andrea.
我需要至少两层楼 不是夹层
I need at least two stories, not just a mezzanine.
他们承包包餐宴会
They do fully catered events,
意味着这里有个工作厨房♥
which means it has a working kitchen.
-我知道你没要求有 -没错 我没有
- I know you didn't request that-- - You're right. I didn't.
有厨房♥很好 但我不需要
A kitchen is nice, but I don't need it.
你得听听我的想法
You need to work with me here.
两层或多层楼意味着楼梯 电梯
Two or more stories means stairs, elevators.
这里更有效率 而且厨房♥很漂亮
This is more efficient. And it's a beautiful kitchen.
别再说厨房♥了
Oh, stop with the kitchen already.
我最喜欢厨房♥不过了
There's nothing I love more than a great kitchen.
我们可以现在就上你的车
We could get in your car right now
我能带你去许多绝妙的厨房♥
and I could take you to any number of fabulous kitchens
让你烹饪一餐美食
and cook you a gorgeous meal.
好吃的烤鸡肉 鸭胸肉
A lovely roast chicken, a duck breast.
但我们的目的 我们要找的房♥子...
But for our purposes here, what I'm looking for...
不需要厨房♥
I don't need a kitchen.
而且这里已经对公众开放
And this has been open to the public.
我需要的地方必须是隐藏起来的
The place I need has to be discreet.
我需要是不受人关注的
I need it to be invisible.
不存在这样的地方
That doesn't exist.
你是说还没有找到吧
You mean you haven't found it yet.
不 我是说不存在
No, I mean it doesn't exist!
要在这个区域找这么大一片闲置的地方
A vacant space that large in this area?
记住 我只能带你看闲置的地方
Remember, I can only show you what's available.
不要误解我的意思 安德莉亚
Okay, well, don't take this the wrong way, Andrea,
但这是你说过的第一句有用的话
but that's the first helpful thing you've said.
所以这地方确实存在
So it does exist.
只不过被别人占着
It's just being used by somebody else.
也许吧 是的
Maybe. Yes.
你是说你想把别人轰走吗
Are you saying you want to buy someone out?
不如我请你吃一顿午餐
How about I buy you lunch
你告诉我你所知道的
and you tell me everything you know
这个区域拥有工厂的公♥司♥的一切信息吧
about the companies that have factories in the area?
大约两年前 就在伦敦北面129公里
About two years ago, a natural-gas pipeline ruptured
格伦郡的一个小镇外
just outside the town of Glennshire,
一根天然气管路破裂
eighty miles north of London.
爆♥炸♥抹平了四个街区 十七人死亡
The blast leveled four blocks and killed 17 people.
你说的是害死兰德尔·艾姆斯的那场爆♥炸♥
You're talking about the blast that killed Randall Ames.
是的 英国议会的成员
Yes, a member of Parliament
也是英国反腐斗士
and the UK's Anti-Corruption Champion.
他正和妻子在格伦郡度假
He was on holiday in Glennshire with his wife.
刚开始 我们以为这只是一场可悲的意外
At first, we thought it was just a tragic accident,
但进一步调查后 我们相信
but a closer look made us believe
有人对管路动了手脚
the pipeline was sabotaged.
设计一场大规模意外来掩盖一起凶杀案
A mass accident designed to cover up a single murder.
我们对作案手法很熟悉
We're familiar with the M.O.
维塞利那时候刚刚出狱
Veseli was briefly out of prison around that time.
正是基恩放他出来的时候
That's when Keen got him released.
军情六处提出请求
MI6 made a request,
中情局将他带到这里进行问询
and the Agency brought him here for questioning.
但说实话 我们运气不太好
But to be honest, we haven't had much luck.
他嘴严的很
He hasn't said a word.
-他会和我们交代的 -为什么他会招呢
- He'll talk to us. - And why would he do that?
这么说吧 我们是老朋友了
Let's just say, uh, we have a history.
真长见识了 大风大浪我也算经历过了
I swear. Now I've seen everything.
现在联调局给你了个警徽
You're telling me the FBI gave you a badge?
时代变了 阿尔巴
Things change, Alban.
但是 你看起来和以前没什么变化
Although, you seem like the exact same man you always were.
我早该知道在格伦郡管道那事是你干的
I should've known that pipeline in Glennshire was you.
我兼♥职♥接的一个小活罢了
A little work I took on the side.
基恩探员丝毫不知情
Agent Keen had no idea.
很遗憾听到她离开的消息
I was, uh... I was sad to hear about her passing.
关于基恩 说话小心点
Watch what you say about Keen.
我该说点什么
What am I supposed to say?
她陷害了我 就像雷丁顿一样
She set me up, just like Reddington.
放我出狱 派我去坠毁一架飞机
Got me out of prison, sent me to crash a plane,
再和联调局打小报告
then warned the FBI
让他们重新抓我回去
so that the Bureau could re-arrest me.
改天再翻旧账吧
Well, we'll have to walk down memory lane another time.
我想知道詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯的事
I want to know about Jennifer Anne Moores.
这可没想到
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
主要是我根本不知道那是谁
Mostly because I have no idea who that is.
她想制定个计划救你出去
She was working on a plan to set you free.
我已经开始喜欢她了
Oh, I like her already.
你和中国领♥事♥馆♥有什么联♥系♥
What's your connection to the Chinese Consulate?
伙计们 我想配合
Fellas. I'm willing to play.
但好歹让我知道点发生了啥
But it would help if I at least knew the game.
我们应该相信你不知道吗
We're supposed to believe that you don't?
詹妮弗·摩尔斯当时在追踪你的行迹
Jennifer Moores was tracking your movements,
查到了你被送往的黑屋
casing the black site where you were being sent,
然后现在你告诉我这人你没听说过
and you're telling us that you knew nothing about that?
封锁出入口
Lock it down.
站住
Stop!
你是对的
You were right.
也许外面是联调局的人
Maybe that was the FBI outside.
事实上 也许他们不止在外面
In fact, maybe they're not just outside.
也许他们就在这间屋子里
Maybe they're right here in this room.
要指控别人之前 先自己想清楚
Think hard before you accuse anybody of anything.
吴京
Wujing.
吴京 还有两分钟
Wujing. Two minutes out.
开始吧
Tell our people to proceed.
进行项目
Clear to proceed.
我想你会满意的
I think you'll be pleased.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
自动步♥枪♥ 一百美元赌是M16步♥枪♥
Automatic rifle. Hundred bucks it's an M-16.
我们必须把他带出去
We have to get him out of here.
小心后面 目前安全
Watch your back! Code four!
阿尔巴·维塞利就在这栋楼里
Alban Veseli is somewhere in this building.
找到他
Find him.
-我们得走了 -走吗
- We have to go. - Go?
这有经过军事训练的完备的安保
We have full security on site, with military training.
那些人也知道
Well, whoever's coming knows that.
他们有自信有能力攻破你们的防线
They wouldn't have attacked the building unless they knew
否则他们不会贸然攻击这里
that they had the manpower to overrun your security.
攻破 你是说杀死楼内的所有人
Overrun? You mean kill everyone in the building?
他们想要他 没有他是不会罢休的
They want him, and they won't leave without him.
这里一定别的出口
There must be another way out of here.
有的 车♥库♥ 我们在那里有车
Yes. Motor pool. We have cars stationed there,
但在这栋楼的另一侧
but on the other side of the building.
让维塞利准备好撤离
Get Veseli ready to move.
我们必须假设他们知道他在哪
We have to assume they know where to look,
当他们到达前我们必须撤走
and we need to be gone when they get here.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler?
库珀 我们受到攻击
Cooper, we're under attack.
我们遭受了猛烈的火力压制
We're taking heavy fire.
怎么可能 你们在中情局的黑屋里
How's that possible? You're at an Agency black site.
是阿尔巴·维塞利 那个夜枭
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表