我昨天出车祸了
I got in an accident yesterday.
他们说我的车被拖到这里来了 -请出示驾照
I was told my car got towed here. All right, I just need your license.
我的驾照在车祸中弄丢了
I lost it in the accident.
我有车辆登记证
I have my registration, though.
这是我的公务车
It's my corporate car.
很抱歉 先生 我需要带照片的有效驾照
I'm very sorry, sir, but I do need a valid license with a photo.
听着 我这24小时很难熬
Listen, it's been a really rough 24 hours.
我的笔记本电脑和工作材料都在车上
My laptop and work stuff are in there.
我的车全毁了 你就不能帮帮我吗
My car's totaled. Can't you just help a guy out?
是赫比发来的 他跟当地警方谈过了
It's from Herbie. He spoke to local PD.
惠特克先生的车在西南区的 M街拖车公♥司♥ 他把地址发给我了
Mr. Whitaker's car is at M Street Towing in Southwest. He sent me the address.
联邦调查局 -你们好 有什么事吗
FBI. Hi. Can I help you?
我们是雷斯勒和马利克探员 我们要找一辆车
Agents Ressler and Malik. We need to locate a vehicle.
一辆黑色奔驰 登记在拉里惠特克名下
It's a black Mercedes registered to a Larry Whitaker.
他遇到麻烦了吗 他刚过来拿他的东西
Is he in some kind of trouble? He just came by to grab his things.
他可能还在这里
He's probably still here.
那个人刚刚还在这里
The guy was just here.
他的包也是 现在不见了
So was his bag. Now it's gone.
多尔夫参议员 我收到了你的动议
Senator Dorf, I've received your motion
要求联邦调查局遵照你的传票
to compel the Bureau to comply with your subpoena
传唤审阅836特别小组 与预算和案件工作相关的文件
seeking documents related to the budget and casework of Task Force 836.
我看到双方都提交了大量文件
I see that both parties have submitted extensive documents.
在我们开始之前 我需要知道什么吗
Anything I need to know before we dive in?
我重申一下 赫班法官 我们拒绝将记录交给多尔夫参议员
To reiterate, Judge Hurban, our refusal to turn over records to Senator Dorf
并不是想隐瞒我们小组的工作内容
isn't an attempt to obfuscate what our team does
或如何分配预算
or how we allocate our funds.
而是为了保护 我的探员和我们的线人 就这么简单
It's an attempt to protect my agents and our sources, plain and simple.
如果我们的工作性质被公之于众 他们所有人都可能有生命危险
All of their lives could be in danger if the nature of our work was made public.
作为现任国会成员 我比大多数人
And as a sitting member of Congress who's privy to more details
更了解836联邦调查局特别小组
than most regarding FBI Task Force number 836,
我完全支持副司长库珀的立场
I wholeheartedly endorse Assistant Director Cooper's position.
多尔夫参议员 哈德森众议员
Senator Dorf, Representative Hudson.
你们有最后发言吗
Any final remarks?
对执法的监督是必要的制衡手段
Oversight on law enforcement is a necessary check and balance.
这是我们的责任 特别是在当前的政♥治♥形势下
It's our responsibility, especially in this current political climate,
我们看到了
when we've seen what can happen
执法部门肆意妄为时会发生什么
when law-enforcement agencies' authority goes unchecked.
我们只是要求他们行事透明而已
We're simply asking for transparency.
我明白 参议员 但我的职责不是
While I hear you, Senator, my job is not to be concerned
关注“当前的政♥治♥形势” 我只关心事实
with the current political climate. Only facts.
我想 我该了解的都已经了解了 我会尽快给出裁决
I think I have everything I need. I will try to be expeditious.
(古巴 哈瓦那)
你好 曼尼
Hola, Manny.
红魔
Red!
你好吗 兄弟
Como estas, my brother?
看啊
Well.
你的气色很不错 看来我们得好好叙叙旧了
You seem very well. I guess I've got some catching up to do.
什么风把你吹来了 -我有东西很想给你看看
So what brings you here? I have something I really want to show you.
你大老远飞来古巴 就为了给我看拳击手套
You flew all the way to Cuba to show me some old boxing gloves?
这对手套很旧了 事实上 有将近50年的历史了
Yeah, well, they are old, in fact, almost 50 years old.
自从1976年比赛以来 就没人用过了
They haven't been used since the '76 Games.
那不会是…
Those aren't...
不可能 -确实是 有可能
They can't be... I know they are, and they can.
这是特奥菲洛斯蒂文森在他 代表性的一场奥♥运♥比赛中用的手套
Teofilo Stevenson's gloves from one of his iconic Olympic performances.
我记得 多年前
I remember years ago,
你跟我说过 你父亲会带着你和你兄弟们
you told me how your father would pile you and your brothers
坐他的雪佛兰贝尔敞篷车
in the back of his Chevy Bel Air
带你们去埃斯奎拉拳击馆 看斯蒂文森训练
and take you over to the Esquela de Boxeo to watch Stevenson train.
你说 你会坐在那里 连续看好几个小时
You told me you'd sit there for hours on end,
完全入迷了
just totally mesmerized.
他让人目不转睛
He was something to behold.
脚法特别娴熟 尤其是对一个重量级选手来说
So skilled with his feet, especially for a heavyweight.
他是男人中的英雄
A hero among men.
天啊
Man,
那是我一生中
those are some of the best memories
特别美好的回忆
of my whole life.
如果你能帮我找到这家伙 手套就归你了
Well, they're all yours, if you can help me with this guy.
我需要他的身份和位置
I need an ID and location.
我怀疑他以前是黑蜂部队的
I suspect he's a former Black Wasp.
不行
I can't.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
招惹那样的人 后果就是脑袋挨子弹
You mess with guys like that, you end up with a bullet in your head.
你的冒险精神呢
Where's your sense of adventure?
你不能至少帮我打探一下吗
And you can't at least put out some feelers for me?
上次我帮你确认一个人的身份时
The last time I tried to help you ID someone,
你当着我的面 射伤了我的两位警方联络人
you shot two of my police contacts in front of me.
我早该知道你别有用心
I should have known you had an agenda.
大概维查就是因此才离开你 转而选择了阿道夫
It's probably why Weecha left you for Adolfo.
离开我 她没有离开我
Left me? She didn't leave me.
事情比那要复杂得多 是谁告诉你的
It's considerably more complicated than that. Who told you, anyway?
消息来源很可靠
Straight from the horse's mouth.
维查经常路过这里 总是会来喝一杯
Weecha comes through here a lot. Always comes in for a drink.
她来这里收信
She gets mail here.
打电♥话♥
She calls.
如果你改变主意 我会在城里住一晚
Well, if you change your mind, I'll be in town overnight
就在离哈梅尔巷一个街区的 那个小旅馆里
in that little inn a block over from Callejon de Hamel.
至于手套
As for the gloves,
一旦被我带离古巴
once they leave Cuba with me...
就再也不会回来了
...they don't come back.
如果你碰巧和维查说话 请告诉她可以去哪里找我
Oh, if you happen to talk to Weecha, please, tell her where she can find me.
理查德 请进
Richard, please come in.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
就现在
Now.
能让我和莫德先生单独谈谈吗
Could you give Mr. Moder and me a moment alone, please?
联邦调查局正带着搜查令 在我们办公室问话
The FBI is at our offices asking questions with a warrant.
你不是在帮忙处理这件事吗 -我在处理
I think you were handling this. I am.
他们不知怎么发现了惠特克 但我们拿到了报告
Whitaker somehow got on their radar, but we secured the report.
没有报告就没法立案 我们很安全
Without it, there's no case. We're safe.
范伯格博士呢 报告是他写的
What about Dr. Feinberg? He wrote the report.
他签了保密协议 不会有事
We have his NDA. We're covered.
联邦调查开始了 你觉得他会遵守保密协议吗
Do you think he's gonna honor that NDA now that there's a federal investigation?
我不想留下任何后患 必须解决掉他
I don't want any loose ends. He needs to be taken care of.
有更聪明的办法摆脱这一切
There are smarter ways out of all of this.
如果我能让调查彻底结束呢
What if I could get the investigation to go away altogether?
你能怎么做到
How on earth would you do that?
你得相信我 我说过 我会处理得很干净 一定会没问题
You need to trust me. I told you this is gonna be clean, and it will be.
让我做我的工作吧
Just let me do my job.
非常感谢你今天为了我过来
I really appreciate you showing up for me today.
不客气 你做得很好 下周见
Of course. You're doing great. Alright? See you next week?
我会来的 如果我没来 拜托你找到我
Yeah, I'll be here. And if I'm not, dear God, come find me.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
我是布莱尔福斯特
I'm Blair Foster.
但你已经知道我是谁了吧
But you already know who I am, don't you?
我知道你不喝酒 不如我请你喝杯咖啡吧
I know you don't drink, so why don't I buy you a cup of coffee?
如果你想谈 我们可以在这里谈
If you want to talk, we can do it here.
而且这里的咖啡是免费的
Besides, the coffee's free.
我想私下告诉你 莫德父子
I just wanted to take a private moment to let you know that Moder Sons
愿意全力配合你们的调查
intends to fully cooperate with your investigation.
我们十分关心员工和消费者
We care deeply about our employees and consumers.
你们似乎不太关心拉里惠特克
Well, you don't seem to care too deeply about Larry Whitaker.
拉里惠特克是个麻烦人物
Larry Whitaker is a troubled man.
他失去升职机会后
He started spreading damaging lies about the company
就开始散布中伤公♥司♥的谎言
after he'd been passed over for a promotion.
他因为无法继续晋升 对我们的体系心生怨恨
He was embittered by a system where he was no longer advancing.
我试过跟他讲道理 但我帮不了一个
I tried to reason with him, but I can't help someone
不想帮自己的人
who doesn't want to help himself.
理查莫德是我见过的 最有道德 最体贴的执行总裁之一
Rich Moder is one of the most ethical and thoughtful CEOs I've ever come across.
相信我 我和很多执行总裁合作过
And trust me, I've worked with a lot of them.
如果他这么有道德 为什么已经知情了 还允许致癌产品
If he's so ethical, then why would he have knowingly allowed carcinogenic materials
继续在商店售卖♥♥
to stay on store shelves?
这是一个心怀不满且精神错乱的人 编造的虚假故事
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表