你好 祝福你
Hi. Bless you.
你也是 祝福你
Same to you. Bless you.
你能替我一会吗 -当然可以
Can you take over for a second? Oh, of course, honey.
这么快就想我了
You miss me already?
有那么明显吗
Am I that obvious?
我不介意 -那就好
I don't mind. - Good.
因为今晚我要给你做饭
'Cause I am cooking dinner for you tonight.
烤鸡 蜜汁小胡萝卜 还有米饭
Roasted chicken, baby carrots with honey, oh, and rice.
我知道这不算什么 但这是我最拿手的菜
I know it's not much, but it's what I know how to cook best.
很高兴我找了一个会做饭的丈夫
I'm just happy I found a husband who can cook.
你应该拥有一个特别的晚上
Well, you deserve a special night.
我们一直没去度蜜月 我心里很内疚
I feel guilty that we haven't been able to take our honeymoon yet.
我现在已经无比快乐了
You couldn't make me any happier than I am right now.
我再工作半小时就可以回去陪你了
I'm here for another half an hour, and then I'm all yours.
这点准备时间可不够
I am going to need a little more time than that.
你回家的路上能去个地方吗
Um, can you make a stop on your way home?
我买♥♥了一瓶白葡萄酒 但我觉得好喝的红葡萄酒更应景
I picked up a bottle of white, but I think a nice bottle of red would be much better.
我很期待
Can't wait.
等会见
Bye.
亲爱的 我回来了
Hello. I'm home.
我买♥♥了一瓶很贵的味而多葡萄酒 你不也说今晚很特别嘛
I, uh, maybe splurged a bit on a Petit Verdot. But you did say it was a special night.
凯尔
Kel?
你在搞什么名堂
What are you up to?
(奥凯洛欧寇罗)
拜托 凯尔 接电♥话♥
Come on, Kel, pick up.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码已无法接通
You've reached a number that has been disconnected and is no longer in service.
怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
罪恶黑名单
第十季第十四集
天哪 这咖啡真香
Oh, my gosh. That coffee smells good.
我一夜没合眼
I didn't sleep a wink.
这座城市的每个角落都在施工
Every inch of this city is under construction.
我床头板上好像有个手提钻
It's like jackhammers are at my headboard.
我在车里都比在酒店睡得好
I slept better in my car than at the hotel.
纽约有一种魔力 会让睡觉变得毫无意义
There's something in the New York air that makes sleep useless,
西蒙娜德波伏娃如是说
so said Simone de Beauvoir.
各自保留不同意见吧 西蒙娜
Agree to disagree, Simone.
我们今天要去哪
So where are we off to today?
去巴伐利亚跟光照派开会吗
Bavaria for a meeting with the Illuminati?
去开罗寻宝 -我要去开个会
Treasure hunt in Cairo? I'm off to a meeting.
你就享用你的咖啡吧
You should enjoy your coffee.
不 坐下 别紧张
No, no, no. Sit, sit, relax.
我的任务是监视你
I was told to keep an eye on you.
我愿意让步
I'm willing to offer a compromise.
我的一次性手♥机♥
My burner phone.
你记下电♥话♥号♥码 想查勤的时候随时打给我
Write the number down and call it whenever you want to check up on me.
我一定会接的
I promise I'll answer.
我该怎么打发剩下的时间
What am I supposed to do the rest of the time?
也许你该把时间花在自己的私事上
Well, perhaps you'd prefer to spend the day pursuing your own personal matters.
你是说车♥库♥甩卖♥♥收到的那张支票吗
You're referring to the check from the garage sale?
你踏进那扇门了吗
Did you step through that door?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧
Oh, well.
不如直接告诉我吧 萨顿女士和我母亲的过去有何关联
Why don't you just tell me what Kathleen Sutton has to do with my mother's past?
马利克探员 有些故事不能直接说
Because, Agent Malik, some stories can't just be told.
你得亲自探查
They have to be discovered.
随时给我打电♥话♥
Call whenever you like.
早
Morning.
结婚30年了
After 30 years of marriage,
我终于能分得清你性感的眯眯眼
I can finally tell the difference between your sexy squint
和饱受煎熬的凝视了
and your tortured gaze.
你现在从我眼里看到什么了 -我今晚运气不好
And what are my eyes telling you now? That I'm not getting lucky tonight.
你怎么了 -特别小组的事
What's going on with you? Uh, the task force.
我们正在被高层审查
We're under a high level of scrutiny.
如果我们不想解散 就得证明我们的价值
If we're gonna survive, we have to prove our worth.
但我们现在处于停滞状态
But we're in a holding pattern.
雷丁顿呢
Reddington?
我们小组依赖于他带来的黑名单案件
Our team relies on the Blacklist cases that he brings us,
但他最近的行为比平时更反常
but he's been acting erratically, more so than usual.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything I can do?
当然
Sure.
给我们找个案子
Find us a case to work on.
跟我一起在食堂做义工的女人 刚来美国不久
There's this young woman I volunteer with at the meal center, brand-new to the country,
还处于幸福的新婚阶段 可她丈夫突然从公♥寓♥消失了
happiest newlywed in the world, until her husband vanished from the apartment.
我只是开个玩笑 -当时他正在做晚餐
Charlene, I was joking. - Right in the middle of cooking dinner.
她昨天值班时一直在哭
Poor thing, she couldn't even get through her shift yesterday without crying.
很遗憾听到这个消息 但这个案子帮不上我们
I'm very sorry to hear that, but, uh, it's not exactly the kind of case is gonna help us.
原来
Oh, so...
你们小组的目标是帮自己啊
the goal of your team is to help yourselves.
我一直以为你们要帮有困难的人
And all this time I thought it was to help people in trouble.
是我弄错了
My mistake.
奥凯洛欧寇罗
Okello Okoro.
四天前 他妻子杜妮回家发现他不见了
It's been four days since his wife, Duni,
他们的公♥寓♥被洗劫一空
came home to find him gone and their apartment ransacked.
她上报了人口失踪 但到目前为止
She filed a missing persons report,
蒙哥马利县警♥察♥局依然一无所获
but so far, Montgomery County police have come up empty.
一位失踪的丈夫 这对雷丁顿有什么好处
A missing husband. Really? I mean, what's Reddington's angle here?
这不是雷丁顿提供的案子 -那是谁提供的
This case didn't come from Reddington. Who did it come from?
查琳 -查琳是谁
Charlene. Who's Charlene?
他的妻子
His wife.
如果你有更好的案子 我洗耳恭听 我们现在命悬一线
If you got a stronger case, I'm all ears. We're hanging by a thread here.
彭娜贝克参议员昨晚打电♥话♥告诉我
Senator Panabaker called me at home last night to inform me
国会议员哈德森 已经拉拢多尔夫参议员帮他了
that Congressman Hudson has recruited Senator Dorf to his cause.
他是情报委员会的主席
The head of the Intelligence Committee.
在查明我们的身份和工作内容前 哈德森是不会罢休的
Congressman Hudson won't give up until he finds out who we are and what we do,
有多尔夫帮忙
and with Dorf on his side,
哈德森可以调阅我们的案件卷宗 查看一切资料
Hudson could subpoena our case files and read everything.
没什么可看的
There's nothing to read.
雷蒙德抹去了他所有的痕迹
Raymond removed all traces of himself from those files.
没错
Exactly.
我们特别小组是围绕一个 隐形且完全不可靠的线人设立的
We're a task force built around an invisible and thoroughly unreliable asset.
如果我们小组要被解散 还不如利用最后几天时间
If this team's gonna get shut down, I'd just as soon use our final days
为别人做点好事
to do some good for somebody.
我和邓比找他妻子谈谈 弄清来龙去脉
Dembe and I will go talk to the wife, get the full story.
她叫什么来着 -杜妮
What's her name again? Duni.
你负责调查她丈夫
You dig into the husband.
欧寇罗 如果他被绑♥架♥了 我们得找出原因来
Okoro. If he was kidnapped, let's find out why.
这是雷斯勒探员和祖玛探员
This is Agent Ressler and Agent Zuma.
他们是好人 如果有人能帮你 那就是他们了
They're good men. And if anyone can help you, they can.
我不知道如何感谢你才好
I can't thank you enough.
不用客气
You're welcome, dear.
我从没这么害怕过
I've never felt so scared.
不如先介绍一下你丈夫的情况吧
Why don't you start by telling us more about your husband?
查琳说你们是新婚夫妇
Charlene tells us you're newlyweds.
你们怎么认识的 -通过一款约会应用
How'd you two meet? - Um, on a dating app.
当时我生活在肯尼亚
Um, I was living in Kenya at the time.
地理上的距离让我们更容易敞开心扉
I think the distance made us feel safer to open up.
所以我们开始互发消息
So we started messaging and...
他发的信息特别动人
The beautiful messages he wrote.
不知不觉 我们就相爱了 -你是为了他搬来这里的
Before we knew it, we were in love. So you moved here for him?
凯尔主动提出要去肯尼亚 但他在这里有份好工作
Kel offered to come to Kenya, but he has a good job here,
而我一直想在美国生活
and I've always wanted to live in America.
所以我四周前来了这里 紧接着就和他结婚了
So I got here four weeks ago. We got married right away.
我知道你觉得你丈夫是被掳走的 但他会不会是自己离开的
I know you think your husband was taken, but is there any chance he left on his own?
很多男人会临阵退缩
Many men get cold feet.
凯尔不会
No, not Kel.
我们很恩爱
We're in love.
你知道他可能在躲避什么吗 比如债务
Now, are you aware of anything he might be running from? Any debts?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of.
我说过了 他有稳定的事业
Like I said, he has a stable career.
你为什么问我这些问题
Why are you asking me these questions?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表