What do you mean "end"? Y-You're not retiring.
没错 但是你想想
No, but... I mean, come on.
即使我们抓住雷丁顿
Even if we catch Reddington,
你真的认为哈德森会放过我们吗
you really think Hudson's letting any of us walk away from this?
找到了 我们找到消防车了
We got it! We got the truck.
尼克松探员呢 -他在打电♥话♥向某人汇报进展
Where's Agent Nixon? Oh, he's on the phone updating... someone.
叫他过来 他得听听最新情况
Get him in here. He needs to hear this.
消防车被遗弃在这里
Firetruck was abandoned... here.
国会山高地外的一间仓库
In a warehouse outside Capitol Heights.
终于找到有用的线索了
Finally, something we can use.
召集一支小队 地毯式寻找目击者
Let's scramble a team. Start canvassing for witnesses.
调出方圆20个街区内 所有的交通摄像头
Pull every traffic cam in a 20-block radius.
敲门了 好消息 -进来 把门关上
Knock, knock, knock. Good news. - Come in. Shut the door.
我们找到那辆消防车了 -雷丁顿在…
We found the firetruck. - Was Reddington--
不 他走了
Nah, he cleared out.
但我们正在查监控
But we're checking the cameras in the area.
应该随时能查出他的逃逸车辆
Should ID his getaway vehicle any minute now.
好极了 这就意味着 我们比他落后了九个小时
Great, so that just puts us, oh, right, nine hours behind.
这九个小时足够他换掉你说的那辆车
That's nine hours for Reddington to ditch whatever getaway car you're talking about and go...
逃到美国或世界的任何地方去
pretty much anywhere in the country. Or the world, for that matter.
如果你不喜欢我的工作方式… -不是你 是他们
If you don't like the way I'm doing things-- It's not you. It's them.
你觉得他们在干什么
What do think they're doing out there?
我们两天前就该在机场抓住雷丁顿
We should've taken Reddington at that airfield two days ago.
但是我们一到 他就消失了
But he disappears just as we arrived.
然后我们封锁了整个区域 他还是通过了路障
Then we lock down an entire district, and he slips past us at the barricade.
我们要失败多少次才能承认
How many times do we have to fail before we admit
他领先一步是有原因的
there's a reason he's always one step ahead?
他很擅长逃跑 几十年来都这样
He's good at what he does. He's been doing it for decades.
但这次不一样 我们有他的小组做帮手
Yeah, but this time it's different, right? 'Cause now we've got his team helping us...
除非他们不是在帮我们
Unless it's not us they're helping.
他们是雷丁顿的特别小组
They're the Reddington Task Force.
看小组名字就能懂了
It's in their goddamn name.
如果你猜对了
If you're right,
我们不会轻易放过他们
we're gonna nail them to the wall.
尼克松要去哪里
Where's Nixon going?
谁知道呢 我们回顾一下已有的线索吧
Who knows? Why don't we go ahead and review what we've got?
很遗憾 我们无法恢复 雷丁顿或他的手下
Unfortunately, we couldn't recover any of the security footage of Reddington
离开仓库的监控录像
or his crew exiting the warehouse.
这是我们的外勤摄影师拍的
Our field photographer took these.
这个呢
What about this?
这是红灯摄像头 只有你闯红灯时才会激活
It's a red-light camera. It only activates when you go through the light.
看来雷丁顿也会遵守某些法规
So I guess there's some laws that Reddington does obey.
但附近还有其他监控摄像头
But there are other CCTV cameras in the surrounding neighborhood.
我们正在找出 火灾发生几小时后经过的每辆车
We're isolating every car that passed by in the hours after the fire.
已经有30辆车了 还在增加
We're up to 30 vehicles and counting.
雷丁顿可能在其中任何一辆车上
Reddington could be in any one of them.
我去找尼克松探员谈谈
I'll talk to Agent Nixon,
看他能不能找人帮忙 进行面部识别和追踪
see if he can get some help running facial recognition and tracking.
十小时过去了 我们得梳理很多录像
After ten hours, we're gonna have to comb through a lot of footage
才能追踪他的车
to trace the trajectory of his car.
他突破了这里的路障
He breached the barricade here.
把消防车扔在了这里
He abandoned his truck here.
他往东去了
He's heading east.
很久以前 在希卡科斯半岛的一场派对上
A lifetime ago at a party on the Hicacos Peninsula,
雷蒙德和派对东道主的妻子 互道了一些甜言蜜语
Raymond exchanged some sweet nothings with the wife of our host.
对方警告他 如果他还敢到巴拉德罗
He was made to understand that his life would be worth nothing,
他的命会贱如草芥 或者说他会高价悬赏要他的命
or his death would be worth too much, if he spent another night in Varadero.
所以我们偷了东道主的快艇 去了哈瓦那
So we stole our host's speedboat and set out for Havana.
那时他告诉我
That's when he told me,
“遇到麻烦时 你只有两条出路
"In times of trouble you go one of two ways,
上天或出海”
up in the sky or out to sea."
我们知道他没起飞 他的飞机已经没了
Now we know he didn't go up, not without his jet.
那出海呢
But what about out?
恭喜你 你不再是唯一疑神疑鬼的人了
Congratulations. You're not the only one who's paranoid anymore.
如果是真的 就不叫疑神疑鬼 -这够真吗
It's not paranoia if it's real. This real enough for you?
我调出了雷丁顿不见的那天
I pulled phone records for all outgoing calls made from this building,
从这栋楼拨出的所有电♥话♥记录
the day we lost Reddington on the tarmac.
在我们得知飞机位置几分钟后
Minutes after we learned the location of the jet,
有一通打给一次性手♥机♥的10秒电♥话♥ 连到了50号♥高速的信♥号♥♥塔上
there was a ten-second call to a burner phone that pinged to a tower on highway 50,
就在机场那条路上 -雷丁顿的一次性手♥机♥
right down the road from the airfield. - Reddington's burner phone.
你说对了 的确有人打电♥话♥提醒过他
You were right. Someone did call to warn him.
是谁
Who was it?
根据邓比的理论
Operating off of Dembe's theory,
我们调查了与摩佳纳有关的所有船只
we ran down any ships with ties to Morgana.
我们认为 雷丁顿会打算 从戒备最弱的地方逃出去
We figured that Reddington would want to push off somewhere nearby with minimal security.
蓝鱼码头最近 但那里都是游客
Bluefish Pier is the closest, but it's popular with tourists
也就是说 会有大批人闲得没事干
which means a lot of eyeballs with nothing better to do
很乐意拨♥打♥联调局的举报热♥线♥
than call the FBI tip line.
你们能想象红魔乱入别人的自♥拍♥吗
Can't ya just see Red photobombing a selfie?
“你在度假期间抓到了鱼吗 ”
It's like, "Did you catch a fish on vacation?"
“没有 我抓到一名逃犯”
"No, no. I caught a fugitive."
第二个在芬利码头
Anyway, the-- the second one, Finley's Landing,
是有钱人玩乐的地方 有游艇 帆船之类的
it's just a bunch of rich boys and their toys-- yachts, sailboats, that kind of thing.
等等 蒂尔曼码头
Wait... Tillman's Wharf.
什么
What?
雷蒙德曾对那里的商业渔船有兴趣
Raymond used to have an interest in some commercial fishing boats docked there.
他的大部分投资 都会用空壳公♥司♥做掩护
He shielded most of his investments behind various shell companies,
但他乐于向全市的餐厅和集市
but he enjoyed the perks of supplying the freshest seafood
提供最新鲜的海鲜
to restaurants and markets around the city.
你觉得那支船队有其他用处吗
You're thinking that fleet had a secondary purpose?
明明可以跳上一艘船
Why risk a traffic stop on land
在几小时内抵达外海 何必冒险在陆地上被拦停呢
when you can jump on a boat and be in open water within a few hours?
直觉不错 带上装备去…
It's a good hunch. Let's gear up and head down to the--
暂停一下
Everyone, stop what you're doing.
就是他
That's him.
这是什么意思 你们要做什么 -带他去问讯室
What is this? What are you doing? Take him to interrogation.
等等 连自己人也拖去问话
Hang on, now you're dragging your own people away for questioning?
你们这是什么组织 -你不必管 库珀先生
What kind of an outfit are you running around here? I wouldn't worry about it, Mr. Cooper.
就像你说的 伊什伍德探员不用向你汇报
As you said, Agent Ishwood doesn't report to you.
无论他要接受什么问话 都应该由你或我来执行
Whatever he's being questioned about, it should be conducted by either you or me.
而现在 我们没有时间可浪费了
And right now, we don't have the time to waste.
祖玛探员有线索了 我们得立刻去蒂尔曼码头
Agent Zuma has a credible lead. We need to get to Tillman's Wharf now.
好 祖玛 你跟我一起 你可以在路上解释
All right, Zuma, you come with me. You can explain on the way.
其他人留在原地
The rest of you stay put.
库珀先生 如果你想旁听
And Mr. Cooper, if you'd like to sit in
伊什伍德探员 和哈德森议员的谈话 请便吧
on the conversation between Agent Ishwood and Congressman Hudson, please, feel free.
你妻子在两年前拿到了法律学位
Your wife completed a law degree two years ago?
是的
Yes, sir.
你贷款买♥♥了房♥子 还有两个孩子上私立学校
You have a mortgage and two kids in private school.
你是如何支付学费的 -我们找她哥哥借的
How'd you pay tuition? We borrowed from her brother.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯肯尼迪
Marcus Kennedy.
有什么问题吗 伊什伍德探员
Something wrong, Agent Ishwood?
没有 先生 我… -问题在于
No, sir. I just-- I-- I'll tell you what's wrong is
我们三个在这里浪费时间
the three of us wasting time in this room
头号♥通缉犯却跑得越来越远
while the most wanted man in the world gets further away by the minute.
伊什伍德探员纪录良好 是供职十年的资深探员
Agent Ishwood is a ten-year veteran of the Bureau with a sterling record.
哈德森先生 如果你有话要说 我建议你现在就说
So if you're building to a point, Mr. Hudson, I suggest you make it now.
就在我们的反应小组
Fourteen minutes before our response teams arrived
抵达雷丁顿的飞机 所在机场的14分钟前
at the airfield where we tracked Reddington's jet,
从你的手♥机♥ 给机场的一次性手♥机♥拨出过电♥话♥
a call was made from your phone to a burner at the airfield.
所以我们要查明伊什伍德探员
So I'd say we're here to figure out why Agent Ishwood
为何决定背叛国家
decided to betray his country.
那个号♥码就在你被没收的手♥机♥上吧
That number corresponds to the cell phone taken from you earlier today, does it not?
是的 先生 但我没打那通电♥话♥
Yes, sir, but I didn't make that call.
我不相信你 跟我说说你在局里的第一年
I don't believe you. Tell me about your first year with the Bureau.
库珀先生 拜托… -你不用相信他
Mr. Cooper, please-- - You don't have to believe him.
整个设施都有监控
We have surveillance devices all over this facility.
如果伊什伍德探员真的打了电♥话♥ 我们会查到的
If Agent Ishwood did make that call, we'll see it.
你们会发现不是我
And you won't.
先生
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表