我是秦尧 领馆的负责人
My name in Chin Yao, head of this Consular Post.
秦先生 我们正要开始调查
Mr. Chin, we're just beginning our investigation,
但我们认为这次爆♥炸♥是一次有针对性的袭击
but we believe this explosion was a targeted attack.
明白 你认为是谁做的
I see. And who do you believe was responsible?
目前我们还不知道 但可以肯定的是
Well, we don't know, but you can be sure
联调局会及时通知您我们的进展
that the Bureau will keep you informed of our progress.
我看到这栋大楼有监控录像
I see the building has security cameras.
如果您能提供录像 我们将非常感谢
We'd appreciate you giving us access to that footage.
很抱歉 那不可能
I'm afraid that's not possible.
为什么
And why's that?
因为我们不需要美方的调查
Because we are not requesting an American investigation.
有人在你们的楼里引爆了装置
Someone set off a device in one of your buildings,
你不想知道是谁或为什么吗
and you don't want to know who or why?
如果发生了犯罪
If a crime was committed,
我的人完全有能力自行处理
my staff is more than capable of handling the matter on its own.
怎么会 你的人在这里没有执法权
How? Your staff has no law enforcement authority here.
我不是来和你争论的 雷斯勒探员
I'm not here to debate the matter, Agent Ressler.
我是正式通知你
I'm informing you.
-艾迪 -什么事 比利
- Eddie. - Yeah, Billy?
-死了一个 这位是局里的吗 -对
- One down. This the Bureau? - Yes.
长官 你会想看看这个
Sir, you're gonna want to see this.
雷斯勒探员 再说一遍
Agent Ressler, to be clear,
联调局无权进入这里
the FBI is not authorized to enter the premises.
此处不得随意闯入
The property is inviolable.
根据《维也纳领事关系公约》...
By authority of the Vienna Convention on Consular...
据我们所知 她是爆♥炸♥中
Best we can tell, she was the only one on the floor
唯一的伤亡人员 但我们还在继续找
at the time of the explosion, but we'll keep looking.
这么大的爆♥炸♥力 为什么尸体依然完好
With that much force, why's the body still intact?
我们认为爆♥炸♥装置是放在这个区域的一辆邮车上
We think the device was sitting on a mail cart in this area.
看样子桌子和文件柜
Looks like she got partial coverage
给了她部分保护
from the desk and this file cabinet.
还有这个
And there's this.
她的右臂下似乎有台笔记本电脑
Looks like a laptop under her right arm.
你认识该名女子吗
Can you identify this woman?
你们在这里是非法的
Your presence here is unlawful!
是 你说过了
Yeah, we heard you,
但你不是来争论的 还记得吗
but you're not here to debate the matter, remember?
现在 我必须将此事
At this point, I'll have to take that
上报司法部长
up with the Attorney General.
是的 现在这属于联邦凶杀案调查了
Yeah, this is now a federal homicide investigation.
情况控制了吗
Has the situation been contained?
没有 吴京 完全没有
No, Wujing, not at all.
联调局在里面
The FBI is inside.
他们发现了你的搭档的尸体
They have recovered your associate's body.
怎么搞的
How?
你唯一的任务是阻止他们进入
You were supposed to prevent them from gaining access.
不要责备我
Don't tell me what I was supposed to do.
你应该保持低调
You were supposed to keep a low profile.
总部不知道我帮助了你
The Ministry doesn't know I helped you.
记住你在和谁说话
Remember who you're talking to.
因为我们的历史 我在因为你冒险
I took a risk out of respect for our history.
但是你是逃犯
But you're a fugitive.
要是政♥府♥发现了你...
If our government knew anything about...
摩尔斯死了
Moores is dead.
我们需要她的帮助
We needed her help.
她说的够多了
She told us enough.
一切正按计划进行
Everything stays on schedule.
是雷丁顿
It was Reddington.
他会不择手段阻止我证明真♥相♥
He'll do anything to keep me from proving the truth.
但我会证明的
But I will.
他将为他的所作所为受到惩罚
And he will suffer for what he has done.
好吧 真令人难以置信
Okay, you're not gonna believe this.
在中国领♥事♥馆♥发现的尸体
The body recovered from the Chinese Consulate?
是詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯
It was Jennifer Anne Moores.
摩尔斯 怎么听起来这么耳熟
Moores. How do I know that name?
詹妮弗·摩尔斯曾是黑名单上的人
Jennifer Moores was once on The Blacklist.
她曾是一个叫"弗莱堡的秘密"
She was a key member of a heist crew
盗窃团伙的核心成员
known as The Fribourg Confidence.
他们是一群专业盗窃犯
Thieves who specialized in robbing criminals.
伊丽莎白当时雇他们从雷蒙德的
Back then, Elizabeth hired them to steal a flash drive
保险箱里偷了个U盘
from one of Raymond's safe deposit boxes.
我想起来了
I remember.
伊丽莎白·基恩向你问好
但我们逮捕了他们 为什么她不在监狱里
But we arrested them. So why isn't she in prison?
因为她配合了我们的调查
Because she cooperated with our investigation.
看起来联邦检察官为此给了很大的面子
And it seems like that went a long way with the US Attorney.
她在黑兹尔顿待了十九个月 五个月前保释出狱
She did 19 months at Hazelton and was paroled five months ago.
我不明白 一个假释中的前黑名单成员
I don't get it. What's a former Blacklister on parole
在中国驻纽约领♥事♥馆♥的附属机构做什么
doing at an annex of the Chinese Consulate in New York?
摩尔斯是神偷 所以有可能
Moores was a master thief. It's reasonable to assume
有人雇她去偷什么
that she was hired to steal something.
是中国人吗 他们为什么会找上她
By the Chinese? Why would they look to her?
这一切与雷丁顿有什么关系
And how's all this connected to Reddington?
我觉得无论她当时在做什么
I will say this, whatever she was doing,
很明显 雷丁顿不希望此事顺利完成
clearly Reddington didn't want it done.
我们找到条线索
We do have a lead.
问题是阿兰姆不在这里
Problem is, we don't have Aram.
我们可以给实验室打电♥话♥
We could call the Lab,
叫他们再派一名技术员来
have them send another tech,
但我不喜欢盲目行动
but I don't like flying blind.
在搞清我们处理的是什么前
I'd prefer to keep this task force only
我希望该事仅限行动小组掌握
until we know what we're dealing with.
-你想招位新探员吗 -至少一位
- You want to bring on a new agent? - At least one.
辛西娅请司法部发来份名单
Cynthia's having Main Justice send a list.
没人能轻易取代阿兰姆和艾莉娜
Aram and Alina won't be easy to replace,
但我们没法只靠自己
but we can't do this just us.
与此同时 我知道有谁可以帮忙
In the meantime, I know someone who can help.
是雷丁顿的人吗
One of Reddington's people?
相信我 如果想破解电脑密♥码♥
Believe me, if you want to break into a computer,
这是最佳人选
this is the guy.
我是查克
Go for Chuck.
查克 我是邓比
Hey, Chuck. It's Dembe.
我需要和雷蒙德聊聊
I need to speak to Raymond.
邓比 你好 好久不见
Dembe. Hey, buddy. It's been months.
你不写信 也不来电♥话♥
You don't write. You don't call.
雷蒙德回美国后
You were supposed to call me
你该给我打电♥话♥
when Raymond got back into the States.
我会的
And I will.
一有消息 我第一个告诉你
As soon as I hear, you'll be the first to know.
你会是前五或前十个知道的
Well, top five. Mmm, maybe ten.
你没和他在一起吗
So you're not with him?
你是说他已经回来了吗
Are you saying he's already back?
-你怎么知道 -你怎么会不清楚
- How do you know? - How do you not know?
拜托 那是雷丁顿
Hey. It's Reddington.
我只知道他想让我知道的
I only know what he wants me to know.
几个月前他给我寄了张明信片
Sent me a postcard a few months back.
-明信片 -正面是伦敦塔的照片
- A postcard? - With a picture of the Tower of London.
背面写着 "在伦敦塔游玩"
All it said was, "Quick visit to the Tower."
"受邀参加重要典礼 超好玩"
"Invited to the Key Ceremony. Super fun."
"明天去温布尔登 周五去乐高乐园 红魔"
"Wimbledon tomorrow. Legoland Friday. Red."
他去了伦敦吗
He went to London?
我以为是 但明信片上的邮戳是乌拉圭的
I guess so, but then the, uh, card was postmarked in Uruguay,
还有 邓比
and, uh, Dembe,
要知道他的署名是 "红魔"
you understand he signed it "Red."
是的 我听到了
Yes, I heard.
出什么事了 他为什么去这么多公共场所
What's going on? Why so many public places?
谁负责他的安保
And who's handling his security?
查克 打电♥话♥问问谁有他的消息
Chuck, make some calls, see if anyone has heard from him.
我想请他批准我去见志忠
I was gonna ask him for permission to go see Tadashi.
我对此无能为力
Yeah, I can't help you with that,
但其余的事交给我
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表