他们要来找你了 快走
They're coming for you. Get out.
卢
Hey, Lu.
他们不像闹着玩的 卢
They look serious, Lu.
你要不要…
You wanna...
快走
Down on
躺在地上
the ground!
罪恶黑名单 第十季第十集
我每天都去互助会
I'm going to meetings every day.
还有跟你单独见面
And between that and our one-on-ones,
我现在好多了
I'm doing better.
工作顺利吗
And work's been good?
当然
Sure.
你也是为美国政♥府♥效力
You know. You work for Uncle Sam, too.
让共和国继续运转对戒毒有害无益
Keeping the ol' republic afloat isn't exactly, uh, therapeutic.
但是同事们都很照顾我
But my... My coworkers are supportive,
总是夸我气色好
keep telling me how good I look.
是真的 我没撒谎
You do. I wasn't lying.
现在我才意识到 我之前的状态多糟糕
Ah, it just makes me realize how busted I was before.
我在你这个阶段也是一团糟
Hey, I was a wreck at your point in recovery.
甚至都不刮胡子
I hadn't even shaved yet.
听着 接下来的日子会很难熬
There's gonna be some tough days ahead.
我不是想吓你 只是帮你做好心理准备
I'm not trying to freak you out. Just preparing you.
我知道
No, I-I know. I know.
但是现在
But right now,
我很高兴能回到活人的世界
I'm just really happy to be back in the world of the living.
国家在召唤我
Ah, the nation calls.
我很快还会见到你吧
I'll see you soon?
对 我们后天在这里见
Yeah. We'll meet here, uh, day after tomorrow.
有任何需要 随时给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
But you call me if you need anything, okay?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
看见没
See?
我和我的朋友们
So, here, me and my friends
都是这艘飞船上的小船员
are all little crew mates on this spaceship together,
我们四处奔波 完成不同的任务
and we're all running around... just completing different tasks.
但是其中一人是冒牌货
Except one of us is secretly an imposter.
故意破坏任务
Sabotaging the mission.
太巧妙了
This is ingenious.
在上一局里 麦迪森把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
But Madison totally sold me out last game.
艾格尼斯 你的车到了
Agnes, your ride.
再见 小粉
Bye, Pinkie.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Pops.
记得我们小时候 最多只能玩四方形游戏和绳球吗
Remember when foursquare and tetherball were the pinnacle of playtime?
现在他们连虚拟宇宙飞船都有了
Now they have virtual spaceships.
拜托 哈罗德 我知道你很生气
Oh, for goodness' sake, Harold. You're angry. I understand.
你在邮局杀害了吴京和张伟
You murdered Wujing and Zhang Wei in the Post Office.
你带了一支军队过去
You brought an army there.
你用偷来的国♥家♥安♥全♥局的工具 删除了政♥府♥记录
You used a stolen NSA tool to delete government records.
听你这么说… -“生气”这个词太轻了
Well, when you put it like that... "Angry" doesn't begin to cover it.
我明白
I understand.
你的行为… -我会毫不犹豫地再做一次
What you've done, Raymond-- I would do again in a heartbeat.
我们追捕吴京几个月了 美国政♥府♥付出了高昂的代价
We hunted Wujing for months. At a steep cost to the U.S. government.
很多人都在拿命冒险
We put people's lives on the line.
联邦调查局没有任何成果 只抓到几个小人物
And the FBI has nothing to show for it, save for a few minor arrests.
我们不是暗♥杀♥小组
We are not a hit squad!
吴京 张伟
Wujing, Zhang Wei,
阿尔班维塞利全死了
Alban Veseli, all dead.
佩里洛斯不见了 我认为他死了
Perillos is gone, I assume dead.
博张下落不明
Bo Chang is in the wind.
对
Right.
事情不会就此结束
This won't end here.
司法部还没下达正式调查令
An official investigation hasn't come down from Main Justice yet,
但是一旦下达
but when it does,
我该如何解释 这个特别小组继续存在的必要性
how do I explain to them why this task force should continue to exist?
哈罗德 我们做事 从来就没有一个固定模式
There's never been a fixed paradigm for how we operate, Harold.
特别小组成立之后
What the task force was on its first day
第二天就不一样了
was different than what it was on its second.
或者第三天 第十天
Or third or tenth.
和今天的性质也不一样
And different from what it is today.
我只能说
All I can say is...
马尔文杰拉德制♥造♥的危险解除了
the danger that Marvin Gerard unleashed, it's done.
罪犯都死了
Criminals are dead.
我和联邦调查局合作的证据抹除了
My connection to the FBI has been erased.
我们之前无数次改变过航向 这次也要变一次
As we've changed course many times before, we're changing course again.
就是这样
It is what it is.
你让我这样向司法部交代吗
That's what I tell the Department of Justice?
向辛西娅彭娜贝克
Cynthia Panabaker?
向国会说 “就是这样”
Congress? "It is what it is"?
我不知道该说什么 哈罗德
I don't know what to tell you, Harold.
如果你选择终断合作 我也能理解
If you choose not to continue with me, I understand.
但如果你想继续合作 让大家都有工作
But if you wish to carry on, keep everyone working...
我有个案子
I have a case.
这个麻烦不会自动消失的
This situation will not just go away, Raymond.
明天的事 明天再操心吧
Okay, well, tomorrow can worry about itself.
今天早上
But this morning,
弗吉尼亚萨塞克斯州监狱 发生一起骇人听闻的枪击案
there was a horrific shooting at the Sussex State Prison in Virginia.
骷髅头犯罪集团的头目 击毙三名敌对帮派的成员
A leader of El Calavera crime syndicate took down three rival gang members
还有几个倒霉的旁观者 其中一个是狱警
and a couple of unlucky bystanders, one of them a guard.
囚犯有枪吗
The prisoner had a gun?
一把自动格洛克
A Glock. Automatic.
我的同事保利戴蒙德的臀部中枪了
My associate Paulie Diamond was shot in the hip.
他是一位身手不凡的窃贼 棋艺高超
Decent thief. Fantastic chess player.
这些年来 我们一直通过信件下棋
We played through the mail for years.
现在 我的象是生是死 没有下文了
Now the fate of my bishop is in limbo.
囚犯是怎么拿到自动手♥枪♥的
How does a prisoner get an automatic pistol?
监狱似乎不知道
The authorities don't seem to know.
不是从平常的渠道进去的
It didn't come in through the usual pipelines.
我相信是“邮差”干的
I believe it to be the work of The Postman.
我知道我不该问 但是那是谁
I already regret this. But who is that?
很高兴你问了
I'm thrilled you asked.
他是监狱违♥禁♥品♥的走私者
He's a smuggler of prison contraband.
他在很短的时间内
In a very short time,
差不多完全掌控了中大西洋市场he's almost completely dominated in the Mid-Atlantic market.
我们横跨全球 试图阻止吴京
We crossed the globe trying to stop Wujing.
现在你又要我们追捕一名 当地的黑市送货员
Now you want us to hunt down a local black-market courier?
这样做有什么好处
What's the angle, Reddington?
他正迅速崛起 杀人如麻 频频登报
The angle is he's rising fast, spilling blood, making headlines.
如果你急着向司法部证明你们的价值
If you are so anxious to prove your worth to the Department of Justice,
就抓住“邮差”吧 趁他还没有成为人尽皆知的角色
deliver The Postman now, before he goes national.
“邮差” 他有真名吗
"The Postman." Does he have a real name?
我相信他的原名是劳伦斯尼尔森
I believe his birth name is Lawrence Nelson.
哈罗德 我相信我们依然能够合作无间
I maintain we can still do good work together, Harold.
可以从将劳伦斯尼尔森绳之以法开始
And it can start with bringing Lawrence Nelson to justice.
(30年前)
今天我们将做出
Today, we'll be determining the verdict
马里兰州诉劳伦斯尼尔森案的判决
of the State of Maryland vs. Lawrence Nelson.
首先进行初步匿名投票
We'll begin by taking a preliminary, anonymous vote
看看大家的立场
to see where we all stand.
这是一场漫长的审判
It's been a long trial.
希望我们能在审议阶段提高效率
Hopefully we can be efficient in our deliberation.
我见过像劳伦斯尼尔森 这样长大的孩子
I knew kids growing up like Lawrence Nelson.
我觉得没什么好讨论的
I don't think there's much to discuss.
我一直祈祷 他的灵魂能在监狱里得到救赎
I've been praying. His soul will find salvation in jail.
我知道会的
I know it.
十一票赞成有罪 一票赞成无罪
Um, we have 11 votes for "guilty" and one vote for "not guilty."
谁会相信那个孩子是无辜的
Who in the hell thinks that kid's innocent?
我们暂时可以维持匿名
We can keep it anonymous for the time being.
不 我很想知道
N-No, I'd love to know 'cause they sure
这个人没有参与庭审吧
weren't sitting in the same courtroom as I was.
也许是弄错了 或者睡着了
Perhaps they're confused or asleep.
先生 -没关系
Sir! - It's okay.
无罪票是我投的
I voted "not guilty."
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表