你却在这里享受迷你吧的酒水
and you're here what, raiding the mini-bar?
我待在这里是因为我叔叔不让我去
I'm here because my uncle wouldn't let me be there.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
听我说
Listen to me.
你放松警惕的那一刻就会遭人背叛
You will be betrayed the second you lower your guard.
蒙塔尼奥家族的人只能理解暴♥力♥
The only language the Montanos understand is violence!
雷丁顿正在中间调解
Reddington is mediating.
有他在 他们不会傻到动手脚
They know better than to try anything when he's involved.
你只需要坐下 点头
Now, all you have to do is sit, nod,
显得成熟一点
and stop acting like a child.
我没办法支持和谈
I can't support this.
支持
Support?
我要的是服从
I expect obedience.
如果你做不到 就别出席会议了
If you can't give me that, I don't want you there.
我警告过他
I warned him.
如果他听了我的 他就不会死
He'd still be a alive if he'd listened to me.
那个房♥间里的所有人都可能会死
Everyone in that room may die.
伊赞还在那里 你的亲骨肉
Izan is there. Your flesh and blood.
如果你能帮我们… -要是能帮 我早就帮了
If you can help us-- - I would if I could.
蒿草有办法 告诉我们… -我说过了 我不知道那是谁
Wormwood can. Just tell us-- I already told you! I don't know who that is!
我只知道他杀了我的家人 你们为什么怀疑我
Except that apparently he killed my family. Why would you think I'd want that?
因为除了你之外
Because everyone else is dead.
其他人要么死了 要么会死 那就可以结束战争 让你当王
Or may die except for you, which would end the war and make you king.
什么王
Of what?
死人帝国的王吗
An empire of the dead?
你被捕了 你有权保持沉默
You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为
Anything you say can
呈堂证供
and will be used against you in a court of law.
邓比
Dembe.
不好 快打急救电♥话♥
No. No, no, no no, no, no, no, no. Call 911.
是蒿草干的 他也中毒了
It's Wormwood. He's been poisoned, too.
我碰他的时候 手上肯定沾了什么
There must have been something on my hands when I touched him.
撑住 我们正在打急救电♥话♥
Hold on. We're getting you help now.
喂 -911 有什么紧急情况
Hello? - 911. What's your emergency?
马尔美酒店205号♥房♥间 需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance at Hotel Marmae, room 205.
(乔纳森普里查德)
唐纳德 -我一直在找你
Donald. - Hey, Jon. I've been trying to reach you.
你给我发了短♥信♥ 又消失了 我正想给你妻子打电♥话♥呢
You texted me but then went AWOL. I was about to call your wife.
幸好你没打
I'm-- I'm glad you didn't.
你在吸毒吗 -我想了很多
Are you using? I-I've been-- I've been doing a lot of thinking.
你在哪 我去找你
Look. Where are you? I'm coming to get you.
我没事 谢谢 只是工作压力太大了
I'll be okay. Thank you. It's just work's been beating me up.
有人…
I-I've been--
有人叫我去窥探别人的私生活
I've been asked to-- to pry into someone's personal life,
我关心的人
someone I care about.
他们为什么让你这么做
Why would they ask you to do that?
他们说是为了他好
They say that it's for his own good,
我这位朋友被人利用了
this friend of me is, uh, is being taken advantage of,
如果我拿到证据 他们或许能让他改邪归正
and if I got, um, proof of that, they might be able to, you know, set him straight.
很遗憾你承受了压力
I'm sorry you're getting pressured like that,
但是别让这件事害你旧瘾复发
but you can't let this push you off the wagon.
你付出那么多 现在不能放弃
You worked way too hard to relapse now.
在一次互助会上 我记得你说你放弃过 旧瘾复发了
One time at a meeting, I remember you talking about... falling back, you know, using again.
导火索是一件私事吧
It was something personal, right, the trigger?
是 -对不起
Yeah. - I'm sorry.
我不想引你回忆 但是有伴儿的感觉能帮我撑住
I don't want to take you back. I-It's just-- It-- It helps to know I'm not alone, you know?
我失去了一个人 一个我非常在乎的人
Well, I lost someone. Someone I cared about very much.
那个人死了吗 -是的 她在我面前被杀了
Did they die? Yeah. She was killed right in front of me.
天哪
Oh, God.
真抱歉 那一定很可怕
I'm-- I'm so sorry. That-- That must have been horrifying.
之后我就彻底崩溃了
Well, I spun out hard after that.
我用各种方式吸食毒品 想尽办法要忘记那回事
I smoked, snorted, whatever I could do to forget.
但这种事当然忘不了 至少我做不到
But of course you can't forget. At least I can't.
所以我去了互助会 把这段经历说出来
So I go to the meetings. I talk it out.
谢谢你的分享 谢谢你做我的依靠
Thank you for... for sharing that, for letting me hang on to you.
是我们互相依靠
Hey, we're hanging on to each other.
她叫什么名字
W-What was her name?
莉兹 她叫莉兹
Liz. Her name was Liz.
详细告诉我事发经过
Tell me exactly how it happened.
我一碰提托 他就有反应了
Tito reacted to my touch.
我手上一定沾了什么东西 润肤霜或肥皂
There must have been something on my hands, moisturizer or soap.
要等毒物检验报告出来才能确定
We won't know for sure until the tox report is complete.
死了五个人
Five people are dead
我们还不能确定蒿草的身份 也不知道他是怎么置你们于险境的
and we're no closer to identifying Wormwood or how he put you at risk.
有什么东西是我们都接触过的
What was our common point of exposure?
不是酒
Not the wine.
那就是食物 -大厨也吃了 她没事
The food, then? Well, the chef ate it, and she's fine.
提托没吃 可是他死了
Tito didn't. He's dead.
还有什么 想想看
What else? Think.
盘子
The dishes.
提托没去吃饭
Tito wasn't at the meal.
他去过厨房♥
But he was in the kitchen,
他砸盘子的时候割伤了手
and that's when he cut his hand when he smashed the dish.
这是你们的共同点
They're a common denominator.
服务员也摸过盘子
The waiters touched them, too,
据我们所知 他们没感染
and as far as we know, they haven't been exposed.
那是因为他们戴着手套
No, because they wore gloves.
我以为那是为了营造优雅的气氛
I thought it was a nod to elegance and charm.
还以为是韦森蒂安排的
I assumed it was Vicente's doing.
随着他的死 这个理论也被推♥翻♥了
That theory expired with him.
你有别的理论吗 -也许有
Do you have another theory? Maybe.
但我需要赫比找服务员确认一下
But I need Herbie to speak with a waiter to confirm it.
你为什么穿成这样
Why are you wearing that?
这个啊 我可以解释
Oh, this. Um, I can explain.
天哪 我们也会死吗 -不
Oh, God. Are we dying, too? No, no, no. No. No.
但如果你真的要死 我不想做那个触发死亡的人
But if you are, which I doubt, I don't want to be the one to kill you.
我再问一遍 你碰过盘子吗
Let me start over. The dishes-- Did you ever touch them?
你真的吓到我了
You're really freaking me out.
我来安慰你一句 防护服里特别热
If it's any consolation, it's like 1,000 degrees in here.
我是没中毒 但我可能会中暑而死
I wasn't poisoned, but I may die of heat stroke.
我中毒了
So I was poisoned?
只要你没用手碰盘子就没事
Not if you didn't touch the dishes with your bare hands.
他们不让我们碰 要求我们始终都要佩戴手套
We were told not to, ordered to wear gloves the whole time.
好 是谁下了这个命令
Okay. This order-- Who gave it to you?
盖比瑞拉
Gabriella.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你的伤心显而易见 也很感人
Your upset is apparent and moving.
你显然已经察觉到 这里发生的一切令人极为不安
Clearly you find what is happening in here deeply disturbing.
是的
I do.
你无法想象我有多担心
You can't imagine how much.
我完全想象得到
Oh, I'm fairly confident I can.
当然 失去父母的痛苦是共通的
Of course. The loss of a parent is universal.
失去爱人的恐惧也一样
As is the fear of losing a lover.
手套是必要的预防措施 你不想杀死服务员
The gloves were a necessary precaution. Didn't want to start killing off the help.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我有个很重要的约会要迟到了 所以我就直说吧
I'm late for a very important engagement, so I'll cut right to it.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
因为在每一次与死亡的较量中 我几乎都能占上风
As that is the exception to the rule, I almost always have the advantage.
这次和你的较量也一样
I certainly do with you.
我好像听不明白
I'm afraid I don't understand.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
而你却怕迈克尔会死
You, on the other hand, are terrified that Michael will.
服务员的穿戴 你们的餐食
What the waiters wore, what you ate.
都是爸爸让我安排的 所以我照做了
Dad asked me to organize the dinner, so that's what I did.
你做的是
What you did was try
杀死阻碍你们的所有人 从此幸福地生活在一起
and kill everyone between you and happily ever after.
两边永远不会认可 罗密欧和朱丽叶的战士和极端分子
The warriors and extremists on both sides who'd never approve of Romeo and Juliet.
不幸的是提托取消了计划 罗密欧偷偷溜了进来
Unfortunately, Tito canceled and... Romeo snuck in.
没错 出于很多原因 我想要和平
Yes, I want peace, for lots of reasons.
今天的目的就是和谈 我为什么要破坏它
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表