That's a fictitious narrative being driven by a man who is unhappy and unhinged.
你们的调查不会有任何结果
This isn't gonna go anywhere.
这是在浪费你的时间
This is a waste of your time.
你应该有更大的成就 而不是做这种事
You're meant for something so much bigger than all this.
我调查过你
I've done my homework on you.
显然是这样 毕竟你到我的匿名互助会找我了
Well, clearly. You found me at my NA meeting.
你父亲是因公殉职的警♥察♥
Son of a cop who was killed in the line of duty.
身为儿子 你成了一名成功的联邦调查局探员
The son goes on to become a successful FBI agent.
你的职业生涯很精彩
You've had an impressive career.
这让我想起 密歇根州第13区
Anyway, it got me to thinking there's an empty congressional seat
有一个代表底特律的国会席位还空着
in the 13th District in Michigan that represents Detroit.
他们想要一个严打犯罪的人
They want somebody tough on crime.
我觉得你会很合适
I think you would be perfect.
故乡的英雄归来了
A hometown hero returns.
我
Me?
当国会议员
A Congressman?
我知道
I know.
很疯狂的想法 对吧
That's a wild idea, right?
但我看人向来很少出错
But I'm rarely wrong once I get a read on someone.
我可以全程帮你
And I could help you through the process.
你得放下所有工作 空出你的日程来
First, you'd need to drop everything and clear your schedule.
不 我什么都不会放下的
No, I'm not dropping anything.
雷斯勒探员 到了国会 你可以接触到很多人
Agent Ressler, in Congress, you could reach so many more people.
你可以带来真正的改变
You could make a real difference.
福斯特小姐 那些经营公♥司♥的蠢蛋 付给你的每一分钱
You know, Ms. Foster, you are worth every penny
都没白花 这点我承认
those corporate schmucks pay you. I'll give you that.
不好意思 我得回办公室了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I got to get back to my office.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我 曼尼 -红魔 你来了
Thank you for calling me, Manny. There he is. Red.
我刚吃了令人垂涎三尺的牛肉酿香肠
I just had the most absolutely mouthwatering boliche.
大中午的 吃牛肉酿香肠有点厚重吧
Boliche is a bit heavy for the middle of the day, no?
我发现我更喜欢午饭吃丰盛点 晚上吃少量清淡的
I'm finding I prefer my dinner at lunch, a light supper in the evening,
两餐都得喝酒
drinks at both.
我猜你改变主意了
I assume you've had a change of mind, yes?
我想再看一次手套 -拜托 好吧
I want to see the gloves again. Come on. All right.
看到了
There they are.
名字
The name.
胡利安弗洛雷斯 你说得对 他是特种部队的
Julian Flores. And you were right. He was Special Forces.
他在弗吉尼亚州福尔斯彻奇 用化名生活
He's in Falls Church, Virginia, living under an alias.
我会用短♥信♥发给你地址
I'll text you the address.
你不会伤害他吧
You're not gonna hurt him, are you?
怎么了
Why?
我算是认识他叔叔 我喜欢他
I kind of know his uncle. I like the guy.
他不会有事的
He'll be just fine.
其实无论如何 我本来就要把手套送给你的
You know, I was gonna give those to you either way.
我能说什么 我就喜欢感性的故事
What can I say? I'm a sucker for a sentimental story.
谢谢你 红魔
I appreciate that, Red.
曼尼 从我们昨天见面之后 你有没有跟维查说过话
Manny, did you happen to talk to Weecha since I saw you yesterday?
没有
I did not.
你下次和她说话时 可以帮我带个信吗
Well, next time you do, would you mind giving her a message?
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
给你
Here you go.
雷斯勒探员 没什么事吧 你比平时花的时间多很多
Agent Ressler, is everything okay? You were gone a lot longer than usual.
因为我见到了布莱尔福斯特 她去匿名互助会找我了
That's because I was with Blair Foster. She ambushed my NA meeting.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
她说了什么表明自己有罪的话吗 -没有
Did she say anything incriminating? Uh, no.
她正好踩到线上 没有越线
No, she steps right up to the line without crossing it.
她很大胆 她谁都不怕
She's bold. She's not afraid of anyone.
你和我们的黑名单人员交谈时
Well, while you were out with our blacklister,
我们可能查到了撰写报告的研究员 塞缪尔范伯格博士
we think we may have ID'd the researcher who wrote the report. Dr. Samuel Feinberg.
雷德兰兹化学研究所的研究员
He's a researcher at Redlands Chemical Institute.
据那里的研究主管说 范伯格在七年时间里
And according to their head of research, Feinberg conducted several studies
为莫德父子公♥司♥进行了数项研究
for Moder Sons over a seven-year period.
但他们的关系在2017年突然结束
But his relationship with them ended abruptly in 2017,
惠特克发现的报告 应该也是在那一年写出来的
which is the same year the report Whitaker found was supposedly written.
所以他们停止合作
So what, they stopped working with him
是因为他总结出了 他们的全明星产品会致癌吗
because he concluded that their all-star product causes cancer?
我们是这么想的 还不确定 但这是我们最好的线索了
That's what we're thinking. It's not a sure bet, but it's the best lead we've got.
马利克 雷斯勒 去找范伯格博士谈谈
Malik, Ressler, go talk to Dr. Feinberg.
他不仅是我们取得证据的最后机会
Not only is he our last chance to get some proof,
而且如果莫德父子公♥司♥视他为威胁 他可能会有危险
but he may be in danger if Moder Sons see him as a threat.
打赢一场仗对我们有好处 因为我刚得知
And we could use a win because I'm just getting word
赫班法官已经做出了裁决
Judge Hurban has made her decision.
打扰了 你是塞缪尔范伯格博士吗
Excuse me. Are you Dr. Samuel Feinberg?
是的
Yes.
我们是联邦调查局的 雷斯勒和马利克探员
Agents Ressler and Malik, FBI.
我们能进去吗 -当然
May we come in? Of course.
我正等着你们
I was expecting you.
这是我的律师布莱尔福斯特
This is my attorney, Blair Foster.
我希望她旁听我们的谈话
I'd like her to be present for our conversation.
雷斯勒探员 好久不见
Agent Ressler, long time no see.
范伯格先生 你可能已经知道了
Mr. Feinberg, as you may already know,
我们正在调查莫德父子公♥司♥
we're conducting an investigation into Moder Sons.
我们了解到 你在雷德兰兹研究所 为他们做过一些研究
We understand you did some research for them at Redlands.
好像是很多年前的事了 但是 没错
It feels like ages ago now, but, yes.
确切地说 我们对2017年的 一项研究感兴趣 你当时得出结论
To be more specific, we're interested in a 2017 study where you concluded
他们的一些产品含有致癌物质
that there was carcinogenic material in some of their products.
不对
That's not correct.
你是说 2017年 你没研究过春光系列产品吗
Are you saying that you didn't do a study in 2017 on Spring 'N Shine?
我研究了 但是没完成
I did do a study, but I never finished it.
数据不全面
The data was unsound.
我们有一位证人愿意作证说明 他看到了这项研究的报告
We have a witness who's willing to go on record saying he saw a report of the study,
对莫德父子公♥司♥来说 那是一份致命的完整报告
a complete and very damning one for Moder Sons.
如果这份报告曝光 而且大家发现
And if this report comes to light, and it comes out
你在联邦调查中说谎 那你的下场会很惨
that you lied during a federal investigation, well, that could end very poorly for you.
你明白吗
You understand?
如果你们还有其他问题
If you have any more questions,
可以直接联♥系♥福斯特小姐的办公室
you can direct them to Ms. Foster's office.
我没什么要说的了
I don't have anything more to say.
他若无其事地当着我们的面撒谎
He lied right to our faces like it was nothing.
她肯定答应给他什么了
She promised him something.
显然很值得 让他宁愿去冒被判联邦刑期的风险
Apparently, it was worth the threat of a federal prison sentence.
(尼克披萨店)
我试图联♥系♥哈罗德 但找不到他 只能找你这个替补了
I tried to get ahold of Harold, but I had to settle for the second string.
希望这通电♥话♥除了侮辱我之外 还有别的意义
I really hope there's a point to this phone call other than to insult me.
唐纳德 我想不出比侮辱你更好的意义了
Donald, I can't think of a better point than to insult you,
但我想 现在这样就够了
but I suppose this will have to do for the moment.
我打来是因为 我在仓库为你们准备了一份礼物
I'm calling because I have a gift for you at the warehouse.
福斯特小姐的特工 哈瓦那的胡利安弗洛雷斯先生
Ms. Foster's operative, Mr. Julian Flores of Havana.
他等着要跟你们谈话
He's waiting and he's ready to talk.
你怎么办到的
How'd you manage that?
这让我在移♥民♥局欠了七个人情
Cost me seven favors at Immigration Services.
这年头 要在政♥治♥庇护文件上盖章可不容易
It's not so simple to get stamps on asylum papers these days.
七个人情 你把他全家从古巴迁过来了吗
Seven favors? What'd you do, move his whole family over from Cuba?
不是 只有他的情妇 姐妹
No. His mistress, her sister,
母亲 两个表亲和一个高中好友
his mother, two cousins, a dear friend from high school,
还有一条让人头疼的狗
and a dog, which was its own headache.
我不该问的 我们现在过去
I shouldn't have even asked. Look, we're on our way over now.
听着 我不想再啰嗦了 你们都听到我的观点了
Look, I don't want to belabor this. You've all heard my thoughts.
虽然双方都有令人信服的论点
And while there were compelling arguments on both sides,
我的裁决支持你的特别小组 库珀副司长
I'm ruling in favor of your task force, Assistant Director Cooper.
在我看来 保护你们的记录
It's clear to me that the safety and security reasons
不外泄的安全保障理由 比国会将它们公之于众
for keeping your records internal far outweigh any benefit
可能获得的任何利益都重要得多
Congress might receive from making them public.
谢谢你 法官大人 -失陪了 我得上庭了
Thank you, Your Honor. So if you will excuse me, I am due in court.
你们自行离开吧
I trust you'll see yourselves out.
行了 有结果了 克莱顿 可以最终了结这事了吗
Well, there you have it, Clayton. Can we finally put this to rest?
今天不行 辛西娅 因为我现在被激起了兴趣
Not today, Cynthia, because now my interest is piqued.
我以为哈德森的这次调查
Yeah, I thought Hudson had found political gold
是挖到了政♥治♥金矿 但是从你们想方设法保密的行为看
with this investigation, but based on how badly you want to keep this secret,
他可能挖到了钻石矿
I think he might have found a diamond mine.
你听起来疑心病很重
Now you just sound paranoid.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表