(佛罗里达州迈阿密)
一切都会好的 亲爱的
Everything's gonna be okay, sweetheart.
只要你在脚底涂点粉末
Once you rub a couple of pinches of powder into the soles,
就能飞起来
you'll be flying.
我当然会去的 我保证
Yes, of course I'm coming. I promise you.
等我化解掉一点小分歧就去
Just as soon as I smooth over a minor disagreement here.
你就是这样开启和谈的
This is how you start peace talks?
从我们过去的纠葛看 没让你脱♥光♥搜身就不错了
Given our past, be thankful you're not strip searched.
我们理解
We understand.
你们任意地摆布我们
This puts us at your mercy.
这完全不能理解
There's nothing about that that's understandable.
这边请
This way.
你非要侮辱他吗
Why'd you have to insult him?
这家人是我们的敌人
His family is our enemy.
无论今天发生什么 都不会改变这一点
Whatever happens today is not gonna change that.
对你和韦森蒂来说可能不会 可是我呢
Maybe not for you and Vicente. Me?
我希望今天能改变一切
I hope today changes everything.
韦森蒂 拉乌尔
Ah! Vicente! Raoul!
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
你在我的配膳室里干什么
What were you doing in my pantry?
偷♥窥♥
Snooping.
大多数人都会翻看别人的邮件或药柜
Most people go through the mail or medicine cabinets.
你不知道配膳室
You'd be surprised how much a butler's pantry
多能体现一个管家的性格
can tell you about a person.
你看出什么了
Well, what did you find out about me?
你有全套的水晶和玻璃器皿
You have an encyclopedic collection of crystal and glassware,
从海波杯到老式鸡尾酒杯
everything from highballs to old-fashioneds,
还有马丁尼酒杯 品脱杯和白兰地酒杯
martinis and pints, brandy snifters.
相当厉害
It's impressive.
你的肝脏太强大了
I applaud your liver.
但你似乎是一个怀旧的人
But it seems you're nostalgic for an earlier time.
我没想到你会用 如此优雅的世纪末晚餐招待我们
I didn't expect a meal so elegantly fin de siecle.
我不是来吃饭的 我是来开会的
I didn't come here to eat. I came to listen.
你说你有个提议
You said you have a proposal.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
忍♥让
Forbearance.
忍♥让算不上计划
Forbearance isn't a plan.
没错 但它是个先决条件
No, it's a prerequisite.
意思是我们吃完再讨论
It means we eat first and discuss later.
我们跟着那串气泡游
So, we followed the column of bubbles,
就看到韦森蒂吊在
and there was Vicente, narked off his gourd
1939年款阿尔法罗密欧车 凹陷的底盘上
in the sunken chassis of the '39 Alfa Romeo.
再晚五分钟 他就没命了
Five more minutes, and he would have been dead.
我和拉乌尔把他拉回地面
But Raoul and I zipped him to the surface,
你立刻吐掉调节器大骂…
where you promptly spat out your regulator and barked...
“你们听不见我一直在按喇叭吗 ”
"Couldn't you hear me honking and honking?"
在我们心中 那辆车就像神话一样
In our minds, that car was mythic.
相当于巴亚诺水库里的水鬼
The ghost in the Bayano Reservoir.
但是我们把它打捞上来时
But when we brought it to the surface...
所有的神秘感都消失了
you know, all the mystique was gone.
我们拼着命 就为了找一辆旧车
We'd risked our lives for an old car.
很多事都是这样的
A lot of things in life are like that,
你觉得它非常重要
things you think are terribly important,
但是捞上来仔细一看
but when you dredge them up and really look...
其实不然
they're not.
我的提议很公平 也一定行得通
My proposal is fair. It will work.
前提是你们都忍♥让一下
As long as you have forbearance.
来 我们干一杯 就当是
So, as a toast, a pledge,
愿意忍♥让的承诺
to forbearance.
等一下 雷蒙德
A moment, Raymond. Uh...
我准备了很特别的东西
I have something very special.
2006年的罗曼尼钻石香槟
Clos du Mesnil, '06.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
人人都有份
For everyone.
我要气泡苹果酒
Sparkling cider for me.
我对亚硫酸盐过敏
Sulfite allergies, I'm afraid.
就是这样
Yeah.
放心 拉乌尔 我不是要毒害你
And no, Raoul, I'm not trying to poison you.
我只是不想毒害自己
I just don't want to poison myself.
为忍♥让干杯
To forbearance.
为忍♥让干杯
To forbearance.
干杯 -干杯
Salud. - Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯 -干杯
Salud. - Salud.
真好喝 韦森蒂
Well, that is delicious, Vicente.
你没事吧
You okay?
韦森蒂 -他可能要休克了 让他躺下
Vicente! He may be in shock. Lie him down.
谁有肾上腺素笔 -我有
Does anyone have an EpiPen? Yes, I have one.
韦森蒂
Vicente?
你干了什么
What have you done?
我 食物是你们准备的 他喝的是自己的苹果酒
Me? The food is yours! He drank his own cider!
雷昂可没喝
Leon didn't.
我打急救电♥话♥ -不行
I'll call 911. No, you won't.
再等下去 他们可能会死的
They're anaphylactic. They might die if I don't.
如果你打电♥话♥ 我们其他人都得死
The rest of us will die if you do.
我恐怕见过这种情况
I'm afraid I've seen this before.
我知道接下来会发生什么
I know what comes next.
谁都不可以进出这里
Nobody leaves. Nobody comes in.
等我们尽力让韦森蒂和雷昂
I'll explain why after we do everything we can
好转一点后 我再解释原因
to make Vicente and Leon a little more comfortable.
忍♥让现在突然成了无关紧要的话题
Forbearance is suddenly the least of our problems.
罪恶黑名单
第十季第十八集
这是我戒毒两个月的纪念币 我想把它送给你
This is my two-month token, and I want you to have it.
这是你的 你努力得来的
It's your chip. You earned it.
我昨天见到我的毒贩了
I saw my dealer yesterday.
不是约见的 他去了我的CVS药房♥
Not like that. He was in my CVS,
买♥♥白宫痔疮膏
buying Preparation H.
一开始我想:“报应来了”
At first I was like, "Wow. Karma, right?"
然后我等着我泛起冲动
Then... I waited on the urge.
去买♥♥ 去吸毒
To buy. To use.
但是很奇怪
But it was just weird.
那感觉就像小时候 在学校外面见到老师一样
It was like when you were a kid, seeing your teacher outside of school.
这是很大的进步
That's a huge step.
我搬回去和吉尔一起住了
Oh, and I moved back in with Jill.
那太好了
That's incredible.
她知道我还在摸索中
Yeah. She knows that I'm a-a work in progress.
但她说她喜欢我目前的表现
But she said that she likes what she's seen so far.
这其中很大一部分要归功于你
And a lot of that is because of you.
不 是你的功劳
No. It's you.
除了吉尔 你是我生命中最重要的人
Next to Jill, you are the most important person in my life.
可我对你几乎一无所知
And-- And I barely know anything about you.
所以才叫匿名互助会嘛
Well, the "A" in "NA" stands for "anonymous."
我知道一点就够了
I know what I need to know.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
所以这个应该属于你
Which is why this belongs to you.
韦森蒂和雷昂
Vicente and Leon?
是的 间隔几秒钟
Yes, within seconds of each other.
在干杯之后 那就是酒的问题
After the toast? So it was the wine.
他们喝的不是同一瓶酒
They drank from separate bottles.
不管是什么毒 我们应该都感染了
Whatever the toxin, my guess is we've all been exposed.
这让我想起了东帝汶事件
It reminds me of the incident in East Timor.
你不是说他死了吗
You said you thought he was dead.
我是说过 恐怕我错了
I did. I'm afraid I may have been wrong.
我们只知道他叫蒿草
We know him only as Wormwood.
是一名雇佣杀手 入行时间不算长
A hired killer. Relatively new in the game.
但是他的毒几乎无迹可寻
But his poisons are nearly undetectable.
蒿草刚毒死了两个人
This Wormwood just poisoned two people?
两兄弟 韦森蒂和雷昂桑多瓦尔
Two brothers. Vicente and Leon Sandoval.
在他们位于迈阿密的别♥墅♥里被杀了
Killed at their villa in Miami.
桑多瓦尔和蒙塔尼奥家族
The Sandoval and Montano family
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表