我们查了你丈夫的财务记录
We checked your husband's financials.
在他消失的同一天 他的银行账户被人清空了
His bank account was emptied the same day he vanished.
绑♥架♥凯尔的人肯定知道我父母的钱
Whoever abducted Kel must have known about my parents' money.
你父母的钱
Your parents' money?
嫁妆
The dowry.
他们这周才把钱汇到凯尔的账户上
They transferred it into Kel's account just this week.
七万五千美元
Seventy-five thousand dollars.
那是我们家所有的财产
It was all my family had.
如果凯尔的账户清空了
If Kel's account is empty,
那劫走他的人肯定也偷走了嫁妆
then whoever took him must have taken the dowry, too.
嫁妆 我都不知道现在还有这东西
Dowries? I didn't realize that was still a thing.
一些非洲和亚洲国家
In some African and Asian countries,
仍然讲究嫁妆 但大部分是非法的
they continue to be given, but they're largely illegal.
对罪犯来说 这可是令人垂涎的目标
I imagine that would make them pretty appealing for a criminal.
“我止不住我的思念
"I can't stop it.
就像我止不住吹来的风
I can't stop it any more than I can stop a wind from blowing
也止不住拍岸的浪
or a wave from crashing.
我想和你在一起 我现在就想和你在一起”
I want to be with you. I want to be with you now.
(阿贾伊 25岁 美国)
“我厌倦了装模作样的生活 别人眼中的我已经死了
I'm tired of living this charade. The me that others know has died.
我要蜕掉这层粗糙的干皮 在你体内和我们身上
I need to shed myself of this dry, scratchy skin and be reborn in you.
重生” -杰玛
In us." Jemma!
干嘛 怎么了
What? - What is it?
我刚收到银行的提醒 转账到账了
I just received an alert from the bank. The transfer came through.
我刚收到嫁妆 又成功完成一单
I just received the dowry. Another job well done.
可以接近下个目标了吗 -不管你需要什么 找我就对了
You ready for another target? Hell yeah. Whatever you need, I'm your guy.
我正在吸引一个塞内加尔女人 她就快愿意见面了
I'm just working on a new woman from Senegal who is almost ready to make real contact.
我会把你的新身份发给你
I'll send you your new ID packet this weekend.
先让我把另一单解决好
First, I just need to wrap out another case.
早上好 美女 -早
Good morning, beautiful. Morning.
我对今天充满期待
I'm excited for today.
真想快点让你成为我的妻子
I cannot wait to make you my wife.
你好
Hello?
萨顿太太吗
Mrs. Sutton?
我们没见过面
We didn't get a chance to meet,
但我几天前去了你去的车♥库♥甩卖♥♥会
but I was at a garage sale you went to a few days ago.
天哪
Oh, dear.
不会是那个戴帽子的好人 派你要回他的邮票吧
Please tell me that nice man in the hat isn't asking for his stamp back.
不是的
No, nothing like that.
我是联邦调查局的西雅马利克探员
Special Agent Siya Malik with the FBI.
不知道我能不能问你几个问题
I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.
来 请坐
Here. Please take a seat.
我不确定我能帮上多少忙
I'm not sure how much help I'll be.
我的奈杰尔在外♥交♥部♥工作
My Nigel worked for the Foreign Office,
但他不能细说他的工作内容
but he couldn't get into specifics of what he did.
我在找一个女人的信息
I'm looking for information about a woman,
她是中情局特工 据我猜测 她是你丈夫在25年前的联络人
a CIA agent who I guess was a liaison to your husband about 25 years ago.
你有印象吗
Does that ring any bells?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
奈杰尔大部分时间都驻扎在海外
Nigel was stationed overseas most of his career,
我住在美国 所以我们写过很多信
and I lived stateside. That's why we wrote so many letters.
当他快要…
And closer to his...
最后那段时间 他被重新派去了伦敦
Closer to the end, he was reassigned to London.
在他因公殉职前 我见过他的几位同事
I met a few of his coworkers before he died in the line of duty.
但那段时间在我脑海里很模糊
But, uh, the period is such a blur for me.
请节哀 -谢谢
I'm sorry for your loss. I appreciate that.
其实我记得 我在奈杰尔的葬礼上见过一位同事
Well, actually, I do remember one colleague who I met at Nigel's service.
女人吗 -是的
A woman? - Yes.
她给了我她的名片 让我有什么事就找她
She gave me her business card, and she said if I ever needed any help to reach out.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
是米拉马利克吗
Was it Meera Malik?
不是她 她叫什么名字来着
No, that's not her. Ah, what was her name?
是…
It was, uh...
蕾吉娜
Regina.
没错
That was it.
蕾吉娜森特
Regina Saint.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
I am.
我记得我在悲痛之中
I remember thinking it was a lovely name
觉得这名字很好听
at a dreadful time.
从档案上看
According to her file,
蕾吉娜森特曾在中情局工作23年
Regina Saint worked for the CIA for 23 years.
担任过你母亲的专案官
She was your mother's case officer at one point,
目前退休了 住在佛罗里达州圣奥古斯丁
and she's now retired in St. Augustine, Florida.
我现在把蕾吉娜森特的 所有资料发给你
All right, I'm sending you all the information I have on Regina Saint right now.
收到 谢谢你帮忙
Got it. Thanks so much for your help.
不客气 雷丁顿那边怎么样
Yeah, no problem. So how are things going with Reddington?
他住在一家破旧的澡堂里 煮的咖啡很好喝
Oh, he lives in a decrepit bath house and makes great coffee.
没什么可汇报的了 -我得挂了 有任务
Not much else to report. Uh, I gotta run. Duty calls.
失踪的丈夫查得怎么样
Where are we with the missing husband?
从我查到的信息看 “失踪”只是一个相对的说法
Uh, well, based on what I found, "missing" is a relative term.
这是欧寇罗被绑♥架♥当天 他银行的监控录像
Security footage from Okoro's bank the day he was kidnapped.
我来解释一下 这个人就是奥凯洛欧寇罗
If there's any question, what you're looking at is Okello Okoro...
这名字真拗口 他把账户里的钱清空了
Say that three times fast. Draining his account dry.
如果他是被胁迫的 看上去也太镇静了吧
If his hand's being forced, he doesn't look under duress to me.
你们看时间戳 在他心碎的新娘报♥警♥一小时前
Check out the timestamp. That's an hour before his heartbroken bride called 911.
失踪的丈夫还是骗钱的混♥蛋♥ 你们自己判断
Missing husband or thieving bastard? You make the call.
我和邓比找他妻子谈过后 做了一些调查
After we talked to the wife, Dembe and I did some digging.
这个人的身份完全是伪造的
This guy's entire identity is fabricated.
奥凯洛欧寇罗的社保号♥码属于一个
Okello Okoro's Social Security number belonged to an infant
在1982年去世的婴儿
that died in childhood in 1982.
他出生证上的医院 查不到他的出生记录
His birth certificate lists a hospital that has no records of him,
结婚证也是假的 -原来他是个骗子
and his marriage certificate is a fake. - So he's a con man.
不一定是个人作案
Well, that suggests an individual.
从诈骗手法的复杂性来看 欧寇罗背后一定有团伙
Now, given the intricacies of his scam, we believe Okoro is part of a larger operation.
可能还有其他受害者 我们得查明欧寇罗的真实身份
Okay. There may be other victims out there. We need to find Okoro's real identity.
你们所有人都去杜妮的公♥寓♥
I want all of you to head to Duni's apartment.
有了这些新信息 也许我们能找到当地警方遗漏的线索
Armed with this new information, maybe we can find something local PD missed.
好了 -你会弄伤自己的
Voila! You're going to hurt yourself.
怎么会 我一直健身就是为了这一刻
What do you mean? I've been secretly working out in preparation for this very moment.
你觉得我很重吗
So you think I'm heavy?
刚刚好
You're perfect.
我要打给我爸妈 告诉他们这个好消息
I'm going to call my parents to tell them the good news.
别走 他们可能已经睡熟了
No! Uh, stay. I mean, they're probably fast asleep anyways.
一看你就没见过我爸妈 他们肯定等着呢
You clearly have never met my parents. They're up and waiting. I guarantee it.
而且我想让他们把我的嫁妆汇过来 帮我们搬出这个男人窝
Plus, I want them to send over my dowry so we can get out of this man cave,
找个体面的地方一起开启新生活
find a respectable place to start our lives together.
有道理
All right, fair enough.
但是他们汇钱之后
But as soon as they send the money,
我会给你买♥♥一枚戒指 再安排一次蜜月旅行
we're gonna get you a ring and a proper honeymoon.
我要全套流程 你应该得到你想要的一切
I want to do this right. You should have everything you've ever wanted.
我已经得到了
I do.
就是你
I have you.
我怎么会这么天真
How could I have been so naive?
我真的以为我们相爱了
I really thought we were in love.
凯尔很贴心 也充满感情
Kel was so sweet and emotional.
你应该看看他给我发的信息 他的话直戳我的心
You should read the messages he wrote me. He spoke straight to my heart.
我们得查明你丈夫的真实身份
We need to figure out who your husband really is.
警♥察♥没在这里找到他的指纹
The police didn't find any of his fingerprints here.
他把这里擦得一干二净才走的
He wiped the place down clean before he left.
你见过他的私人物品吗
Have you seen any of his personal items that could help us?
没有
No.
这些东西的价格标签都还在
These things still have the price tags left on them.
这间公♥寓♥是专门布置给你看的
This entire apartment is staged for your benefit.
就像他们伪造绑♥架♥案一样 我们怀疑他有共犯
Just like they staged his kidnapping. Now, we suspect that he had accomplices.
你见过他的朋友吗 -从来没有
Did you ever meet any of his friends? No, never.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜
God, I feel like such a fool.
我该怎么告诉家人我弄丢了所有钱 他们会跟我断绝关系的
How am I going to tell my family that I lost all of their money? They'll disown me.
你是遇到小偷的受害者 你的家人会想通的
You were victimized by a thief. Your family will come around.
你们认识的那个凯尔细心地清理了
Ah-ha! The man you know as Kel did a fine job
他的毛发和死皮细胞 但人总会有疏忽
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表