How did you get your hands on this so fast?
大概是我♥干♥活麻利吧
Fast hands, I guess.
谢谢你捎过来 西娅
Thank you for stopping by, Siya.
替我跟你老板问好
Tell the boss hello for me.
我会的
Will do.
好吧 开工吧 赫比
Okay. Well, have at it, Herbie.
我要坐十点的火车回宾州
I've got a 10 a.M. Train back to Penn Station.
没问题 回头见
Okeydokey. I'll see you later.
我可能得把这个留给你
Perhaps I could leave this with you.
不用 你直接带回纽约吧
No. I was thinking you'd just take that back to New York.
好吧
Okay.
不 不 不 给我吧
No, no, no. No, no. I got her.
给我 给我 过来吧
I got her. I got her. I got her. Come here.
我鄙视那个法官
I despise that judge.
我在监狱里没有一天
There wasn't a day I didn't sit in my cell
不去想象等我出狱后
fantasizing about all the ways
该用什么样的方法干掉她
I could get to her as soon as I got out.
这事真是巧
And it just so happens that
她被谋杀的这周你刚好出狱
you were released the week she was killed.
是的 我因为表现好被释放
Yeah. It's called good behavior.
我径直去拉斯维加斯结婚了
I went straight to Vegas to marry my girl.
你看
Here.
她是不是很漂亮
Ain't she pretty?
顺便一提 时间和日期都盖了戳的
Those are time- and date-stamped, by the way.
我有结婚证 火烈鸟酒店的发♥票♥
I got a marriage certificate, an invoice from the Flamingo.
我们 在那间房♥间里
We got up to a, uh, lot of marital business
大干了一场 我向你保证
in that hotel room, I can promise you that.
我们需要这些东西的硬拷贝
We're gonna need to see hard copies of... all of this.
是啊 我猜到了
Yeah, I bet you will.
道克瑞法官让我得以重生
Judge Dockery gave me my life back,
英勇的反击了那些想要
bravely defying those who wished
用与我无关的罪名诬陷我的人
to see me punished for a crime I didn't commit.
在不公的世界里 给予我公平的判决
She offered me a fair trial in what can be a very unfair world.
她去世的消息令我悲痛欲绝
I was devastated by the news of her death.
-我本想未来多跟她合作 -好吧
- I was hoping to work with her more in the future. - Right.
你被无罪释放后跟道克瑞法官有私交吗
You, um, intersected with Judge Dockery after you were acquitted?
我获释后成立了正义基金会
I launched a legal justice foundation after my acquittal
邀请了道克瑞法官加入董事会
and asked Judge Dockery to join the board.
她同意了吗
Did she accept your offer?
出于职业道德 她没能同意
She couldn't, for professional ethics reasons.
她头脑聪慧 熟知法律
She was a brilliant legal mind.
这真的是一场悲剧
It really is such a profound tragedy.
你丈夫入狱后 你失去了一切
You lost everything when your husband got locked up.
房♥ 车 会所的资格
Houses, cars, country-club memberships.
那么你会怨谁呢
Now, who's to blame for that?
怨他 怨我丈夫那个白♥痴♥
Him. My husband's to blame, the moron.
他做了内♥幕♥交易
He did the insider trading.
那几个晚上 我本以为他
And I thought he was watching porn
躲在办公室看黄♥片♥
all those nights in his office.
结果他是在用不怎么有趣的方式干坏事
Turns out he was being naughty in a much less interesting way.
你八号♥在哪儿
Where were you on the 8th?
一个慈善晚会
A charity gala.
我的朋友塔莉亚出于同情邀请了我
It was a pity invite from my friend Talia.
她一直说我应该重新开始
She keeps saying I should get back out there,
但我怎么能再去相信一个男人呢
but how can I trust a man ever again?
打给塔莉亚 她会告诉你我当时和她一起
Call Talia. She'll tell you I was with her.
我当时正在阿瑟顿俱乐部洗手间里哭
I was crying in the Atherton Club ladies' room
激动得像参加学年舞会一样
like it was prom night or something.
你是否怨恨法官
And did you blame the judge
因为她以你治疗失当为由
for the loss of your dental practice
撤销了你的牙医执业资格
after the malpractice conviction?
是的 但说实话 我很高兴我被阻止了
Yeah, but, honestly, I'm glad I got stopped.
一开始 我只是在账单上做手脚 骗保险公♥司♥
At first, it was a little defrauding the insurers on a bill or two,
但后来开始失控了
but it spun out of control.
不必要的补牙 根管治疗
Unnecessary fillings. Root canals.
我控制不住自己
I couldn't stop myself.
在道克瑞法官的法庭上被定罪
Getting convicted in Judge Dockery's court
让我改过自新
changed my path for the better.
我现在比以前要诚实守信了
I'm on a more... authentic journey now.
八号♥那天呢
And on the 8th?
我当时在参加死藤水仪式
Oh, I-I was at an ayahuasca ceremony
由希皮博医者主持
led by native Shipibo healers.
一种意向重置法
An intention reset.
强力推荐
Highly recommend.
行吧
Right.
徒劳无功
That was a bust.
问几个人了 十一个
What is that now-- 11 interviews?
似乎没有人对法官怀恨在心
Nobody seems to have had it in for the Judge
甚至那晚都没去过那片区域
or even been in the area that night.
现在看上去这起案子
Right now it feels like this case
似乎一目了然了
is exactly as it appears to be.
奥卡姆剃刀原理
Occam's razor.
当两种说法都能解释相同的事实时 应该相信假设少的那个
法官直接将我们引向了凶手 小布鲁诺
The Judge led us directly to her killer, Bruno Jr.
你好
Hello.
西娅 我是赫比
Siya. Hey, it's Herbie.
你说过有需要就给你打电♥话♥
Um, you said to call if I needed anything.
是的 怎么了
Yeah, of course. What is it?
我刚刚看完了那堆文件
I just made my way through the files.
有件事你一定要看
There is something you gotta see.
马上到
Be right there.
嘘 我刚把她哄睡着
Shh. I finally got her asleep.
道克瑞法官不可能在笔记本电脑上打出"布鲁诺"
Judge Dockery couldn't have typed "Bruno" on her laptop.
什么
What?
我说 法官不可能打出"布鲁诺"这个名字
I said the Judge couldn't have typed the name "Bruno"
因为她的脊柱被切断了
because her spinal cord was severed.
"她在严峻天气下感冒了"
"A cold from severe weather"?
她的脊柱被切断了
Her spinal cord was severed.
她的死因是窒息
The cause of death was strangulation,
当然 刀伤造成的脊柱断离
and, of course, spinal-cord transection
比较罕见
from a stab wound is fairly rare,
所以没有人太过注意那处伤口
so no one would have paid much attention to that injury.
但是在被刺伤后
But after getting stabbed,
道克瑞连手指都动不了 更不用说全身了
Dockery couldn't have moved a finger, much less her whole body.
她会当场瘫痪
She would have been paralyzed instantly.
我还是听不太清楚
I'm still having trouble hearing you.
所以法官已经瘫痪了
So the Judge would have been paralyzed!
真有意思 真
Oh, that's very funny. Very--
天啊
Oh, God.
真希望你妈妈快点回来
Oh, I can't wait till Mommy gets back
让她对付你个小魔头
to deal with her demon spawn.
对吧 小可爱 爸爸来了
Right, cutie? Yes. Okay. Daddy's here.
-我是库珀 -是我
- Cooper. - Hi. It's me.
赫比的怀疑是对的
Herbie was right to be skeptical.
道克瑞法官原来根本无法打出凶手的名字
Turns out Judge Dockery couldn't have typed her killer's name.
从医学角度来说 这是不可能的
It would have been medically impossible.
所有有人故意把凶杀案栽赃给小布鲁诺
So someone intentionally put Junior in the frame for the killing.
了解 西娅
10-4, Siya.
安排一下 去探监老布鲁诺
Let's arrange a prison visit with Bruno Sr.,
看看他是否知道幕后黑手是谁
see if he has any idea who that somebody might be.
快看 是联调局的人
Ohh. Look. It's the Feds.
今天一定是我生日吧
This must be my birthday.
冷静 我没有恶意
Easy. I come in peace.
我们是来聊你儿子的事
Here to talk about your son.
我儿子
Oh, my son?
我那个被你无缘无故关起来的儿子
The son you got locked up for no good reason.
杀了将你送进监狱的法官也叫无缘无故吗
Oh, like killing the judge who finally put you away for good?
小布鲁诺没杀人
Junior didn't kill nobody.
但你们这群混♥蛋♥根本不在乎真♥相♥
Not that you stronzi care about the truth.
那你就错了
Hmm, well, that's where you're wrong.
我们认为你儿子可能是被陷害的
We think your son might have been framed.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表