of cleaning his wayward hairs and dead skin cells, but nobody can remember everything.
我提取到一个清晰的指纹 -从哪里
I just pulled a clean print. - From where?
马桶上 -他没擦拭马桶
The toilet. - He didn't clean the toilet?
大部分都擦了 但幸运的是 凯尔喜欢站着
He cleaned most of the toilet. But lucky for us, Kel is a stand-up guy.
他站着尿尿 所以他得把马桶座圈掀起来
As in he stands to pee, which means he has to lift the seat.
你是在马桶座圈下面 发现他的指纹的 真恶心
You found his fingerprint underneath the toilet seat? Gross.
你最近换过尿布吗 -好了 比对指纹 查明身份
Have you changed a diaper recently? Okay, let's run that print, get the ID.
我承认 通常都是我拒绝见面 而不是要求见面
I confess, I'm usually the one avoiding meetings, not requesting them.
我一直在关注你雇主的活动
Well, I've been following your employer's operations,
包括在巴西和乌拉圭的风险投资
ventures in Brazil and Uruguay.
现在他把目光投向了美国
And now he's set his sights on the US.
我像他这个年纪时 也一样地如饥似渴
Santoro is almost as hungry as I was at his age.
我的雇主会认为 这是来自你的最高赞誉
Mr. Reddington, my employer will consider that the highest compliment coming from you.
那他为什么没来
Then why isn't he here?
为什么派你来
Why did he send you?
桑托罗先生所有的生意都要经过我
All of Mr. Santoro's business matters go through me.
我们要谈什么
So, what are we here to discuss?
先从贿赂 佛罗里达地区环境官员开始吧
Why don't we start with the bribing of Florida's Regional Environmental Officer?
目前有一份 加固墨西哥湾海岸线的合约等人竞标
There's currently a multibillion-dollar contract
价值几十亿美元
up for grabs to reinforce the Gulf coastline.
桑托罗先生是一位商人
Mr. Santoro is a businessman.
他完全有资格竞标
He had every right to make a bid for that.
桑托罗是个骗子
Santoro is a crook.
他才不在乎气候变化带来的影响
He couldn't care less about the effects of climate change.
他会利用他在黑社会的关系
He's gonna fill those jobs
填补这些工作岗位 然后从中获利
with all his underworld connections and rake in the kickbacks.
如果我说错了 你可以打断我
Stop me when I'm wrong.
我的雇主是在圣保罗的贫民窟长大的
My employer grew up in the favelas of Sao Paolo.
犯罪是他的生存之道
Being a criminal was how he survived.
但过去的已经过去了
But the past is the past.
这个项目将为他的组织掀开新篇章
This project represents a new chapter for his organization.
原来是在过家家啊
So we're playing pretend now.
好 我配合你
Okay, I'll play along.
拿到合约只是第一步
Getting the contract is just the first step.
如果桑托罗想赚到油水
If Santoro wants to milk this heifer,
就得建立和维护适当的人脉
he'll need to make and maintain the right connections,
收买♥♥正确的人和实体
line the right pockets, pay out entities.
这让人难以招架
It's overwhelming.
幸运的是 我愿意提供协助
Lucky for you, I'm here to offer my assistance.
雷丁顿先生 桑托罗先生对你只有敬意
Mr. Santoro has nothing but respect for you, Mr. Reddington.
但在这个项目上 我们已经有足够的合作伙伴了
But we already have a full complement of partners on the project.
侵蚀是一种狡猾的现象
Erosion is a sneaky sort.
它会随着时间推移慢慢发生
It happens slowly over time.
眨眼间 一个繁荣的组织已经不复存在了
Before you know it, something that once was thriving no longer exists.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
只是个提醒
Just a tip.
免费的
That one's free.
我就不送了
You can see yourself out.
是我 请接凯尔斯部长办公室
Yes, Secretary Kyle's office, please.
请坐
Please sit down.
我能帮上什么忙吗
So, how can I help you?
我们从一起欺诈案中提取到一个指纹 是你们一个假释犯的
Well, we just pulled a print from a fraud case we've been working, and it belongs to one of your parolees.
他的化名是奥凯洛欧寇罗
He was operating under the alias Okello Okoro.
但他的真名是凯尔阿蒙斯 -凯尔
But his real name is Kel Ammons. Kel?
真可惜 我还盼着凯尔改邪归正呢
That's too bad. I was hoping Kel would turn a corner.
他这个人不是很聪明
I mean, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed,
但他英俊帅气
but he's handsome, he's charming.
也许能找到以此赚钱的方法
I thought he might find a way to cash in on that.
他找到了 方法是盗取一位非洲女性的嫁妆
He did, by stealing the dowry of an African woman.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
我上周检查过他的公♥寓♥
I did an apartment check last week.
没发现异常 这个地址应该是有效的
Nothing out of the ordinary. That address should be current.
和他跟妻子住的公♥寓♥不一样
That's a different address than the apartment he's sharing with his wife.
我们会调查的 再联♥系♥
We'll look into this. We'll get back to you.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
那两位西装男是谁 -调查凯尔阿蒙斯的联邦探员
Who were the stiffs? FBI agents looking into Kel Ammons.
好像是骗婚
Something about a love scam.
部长先生 欢迎你 请坐
Mr. Secretary, welcome. Please have a seat.
我们有一阵子没见了
We haven't caught up for some time.
你那些灰狼还好吗 -想听好消息吗
How are those gray wolves of yours doing? You want to hear something great?
过去的12个月里 它们的数量增加了三点五个百分点
Their population grew by 3.5% over the last 12 months alone.
我们甚至发现了一个新巢穴
And, hey, we even spotted a new den.
在冰川国家公园附近 -这就是我喜欢你的地方
It's near Glacier National Park. That's what I love about you, Eddie.
你真的很关心那些小狼
You truly care about the puppies.
这让我很开心
Puts a smile on my face.
这也让内政部打赢了一仗
It also gave the Department of the Interior
可以向总统交差了
a win to take back to the President.
但我们不是来聊狼的吧
But we're not here to talk about wolves, now, are we?
不是
We are not.
我在佛罗里达一个海岸保护项目中 遇到一些麻烦
I've run into some trouble with a coastal protection project in Florida.
一家新的侵蚀控制公♥司♥即将拿到合约
The contract is about to go to a new erosion control company.
你不知道的是那家公♥司♥背后
What you don't know is that the company is backed
是一名巴西企业家 名叫阿道夫桑托罗
by a Brazilian entrepreneur named Adolfo Santoro,
他同时与某些犯罪集团有联♥系♥
who also has ties with certain crime syndicates.
这没什么大不了的 但其中包括一个可怕的贩毒集团
No biggie, but they include one particularly ghastly drug cartel
一直在尤卡坦制♥造♥恐怖
that's been terrorizing the Yucatan.
这件事很敏感 只有你能帮我
It's a sensitive matter that only you can help me with.
你需要多长时间
How long do you need?
足够你我下一盘棋就好
Long enough for you and I to push a few pieces around the game board.
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
我没有
No, I didn't.
杜妮不知道我是谁
Duni has no idea who I am.
我像往常一样洗劫了公♥寓♥ 还注销了银行账户
I scrubbed the apartment like I always do, and I closed the bank account.
可以说是天衣无缝
It was seamless.
你一定在什么地方有破绽 联邦调查局知道你的真实身份
Well, you must have screwed up somewhere. The FBI knows your real identity.
联邦调查局
The FBI?
对 他们刚来问过我的上司
Yeah, they were just here questioning my boss.
你暴露了 现在我们都有危险
You're burned, and now we're both at risk.
杰玛 我该怎么办 我不能回监狱
Jemma, what do I do? I can't go back to jail.
先回你的公♥寓♥
First, you go to your apartment.
销毁一切与我有关的线索
Get rid of anything that connects you to me.
然后藏到一个没人认识你的地方去
And then you need to disappear, somewhere no one knows who you are.
动作要快
Go now.
我很快就回来
Hey, I'll be back soon.
我有些私事要处理 我手♥机♥是开着的
I need to run a personal errand. I'll be on my cell, yeah?
有人花了大量时间和精力 筹备这场可怕的骗局
Ugh. It's astonishing how much work and preparation went into this terrible con.
真让人瞠目结舌 -想想看 要是用这些精力
Well, imagine what they could have accomplished
做点有意义的事 他们得有多大的成就
if they just applied themselves to something constructive.
等等 那不是我们要找的人吗
Wait. Isn't that our guy?
凯尔阿蒙斯 联邦调查局 把手放在我能看见的地方
Kel Ammons. FBI. Keep your hands where I can see them.
凯尔阿蒙斯 你被捕了
Kel Ammons, you're under arrest.
杰玛 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Jemma, I'm glad you're calling.
我想和你谈谈 -你在哪 是一个人吗
Listen, I want to talk to you about something. Yeah, where are you? Are you alone?
梅在咖啡厅给我们买♥♥吃的 怎么了
Yeah. Mey's at the cafe on the corner, grabbing us something to eat. What's going on?
我们得加快步伐
We're moving up the timeline.
你今天就得取出梅的嫁妆 -我正想跟你谈这个
I need you to withdraw Mey's dowry today. Actually, that's what I want to talk to you about.
联邦调查局盯上我们了
The FBI is onto us.
我手下一个男人暴露了 我要终止行动
One of my husbands got made. I'm shutting down the operation.
可能是永远终止
I'm not sure how long. Maybe for good.
联邦调查局 -别担心
Whoa, whoa, whoa. The Feds? - Don't worry.
他们不知道你的存在 我不会泄密的
They don't have any idea you exist, and I'm going to keep it that way, you have my word.
你今天就得把梅的嫁妆汇进我的账户
But for now, I need Mey's dowry in my account today.
杰玛 我做不到 我不能抢劫梅
Look, Jemma, I can't do it. I can't rob Mey.
为什么
Why not?
我…
I...
我爱她
I love her.
梅爱的不是你 在网上勾引她的人是我
Mey did not fall in love with you. I'm the one who seduced her online. Me.
她爱的是我的甜言蜜语和热情
She fell in love with my words, my passion.
等她发现你没什么深度的时候 你要怎么办
What are you going to do when she figures out you have nothing meaningful to say?
我不会偷她的钱的
Look, I'm not stealing her money.
一大半的嫁妆是我的 也许是我的最后一单
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表