put your mother on the task force all those years ago.
我不清楚详情
I don't know the details,
但我总觉得他知道所有人的过去
but I always got the impression that he knew something about everyone's past.
准备好了 走吧
We're all set. Let's go.
有进展了吗
Do we have an update?
我们从新奥尔良过来的人到了
Our man from New Orleans landed.
我觉得你来不及提前见他了 但他接下了这个任务
I don't think you'll have time to see him beforehand, but, uh, he's agreed to do the job.
没关系 只要一切按计划进行就好 我们之后再聊吧
That'll be fine. As long as everything's on schedule.
我先挂了
We'll reconvene after. I have to go.
你好 艾格尼斯
Hi, Agnes.
你好 小粉
Hey, Pinkie.
你在做饭吗
You doing some cooking?
我在忙 但可能算不上做饭
Well, I'm doing something. I'm not sure if you'd call it cooking.
哈罗德在吗
Is Harold around?
他还没下班 妈妈出去办事了
He's still at work, and Mom's out running an errand.
他们让你一个人待在家里
They leave you home alone?
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
那当然
I'm sure you can.
好香啊
Something smells delightful.
你在烤什么
What are you baking here?
说来话长…
That's a complicated question.
给 尝尝看
Here, try this.
很难吃 对吧
It's awful, right?
不 它给人留下了一些期待
No. I mean, it leaves a little something to be desired.
里面是什么
What's in it?
也许是缺了什么调味料
Or perhaps it's something that's not in it that should be.
有可能
Yeah, probably.
我想为我的视频博客拍一段烘焙视频 这是我拍的第三遍
I was trying to make a baking video for my vlog, and this is my third try.
总不能演示 怎么做出不好吃的巧克力蛋糕吧
It'd be pretty shady to demo bad chocolate cake.
朱莉娅查尔德39岁 才从法国蓝带厨艺学院毕业
You know, Julia Child didn't graduate from Le Cordon Bleu until she was 39.
事实上 她在那里的第一次考试没及格
In fact, she even failed her first exam there.
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
有时候 找人帮忙也无妨
And sometimes a little assistance doesn't hurt, either.
我能帮你吗 -当然可以
May I? Of course.
我在的时候就关掉相机吧
Let's turn that off, just while I'm here.
那我就拍不了视频博客了
That sort of defeats the purpose of a vlog.
要有视频才行啊
It stands for "video blog."
等我离开后 你可以尽情拍摄
And you can record to your heart's content once I leave.
好了 我们来看看这份食谱
Okay. Let's look at this recipe.
所有食材都在这个碗里
Everything's in this bowl.
“关于浓缩咖啡粉的详情见下文…”
More information on the espresso powder below.
还差两种关键食材
You're still missing two crucial ingredients,
再加一点糖 这么多就够了
a little more sugar, just that amount...
好的 -还有…
Okay. - ...and also...
我们没有高级的欧洲食材 如果你要找…
Uh, we don't have any fancy European kind of stuff, if that's what you...
蛋黄酱
Mayo?
放在巧克力蛋糕里
In chocolate cake?
太恶心了
But that's disgusting.
不 它可以带来完美的湿润度
No, it gives it the perfect level of moisture...
好了
There we go.
还有浓郁的味道
And richness.
关键是
The key...
轻轻地把食材拌匀
is to fold the ingredients together gently.
等我们做好之后 如果这不是你吃过的最棒的蛋糕
When we're done, if this isn't the most decadent cake you've ever had,
我就亲自带你飞去维也纳 去戴梅尔咖啡馆吃萨赫蛋糕
I will personally fly you to Vienna for a Sachertorte at the Cafe Demel.
那是世界上最著名的巧克力蛋糕 它的历史充满了争议
The world's most famous chocolate cake, and its history is rife with controversy.
一切都始于1832年的一位王子
It all began in 1832 with a prince.
还是没有发现吴京
Well, there's still no sign of Wujing.
他不是五分钟前就该到了吗
Wasn't he supposed to be here five minutes ago?
我去看看能不能靠近一点观察
I'm gonna see if I can get a closer look.
我该待在这里吗
Should I stay here?
感觉不对劲 吴京从来不会迟到
Something doesn't feel right. Wujing's never late.
待在原地
Hold your position.
针织帽 黑夹克 靴子 在我八点钟方向
Knit cap. Black jacket, boots. My eight o'clock.
他正从后面接近张
Approaching Chang from behind.
我来拿包裹
I'm here to pick up the package.
是自♥由♥杀手
It's The Freelancer.
维塞利 他来这里干什么
Veseli? What's he doing here?
我们要行动吗 -万一吴京在这里呢
Should we move in? What if Wujing is here?
在他现身之前 我们应该按兵不动才对吧
Shouldn't we stand fast until he reveals himself?
不能等了 必须马上行动 快
No, we can't wait. We need to move in now. Now!
你在干什么 怎么回事
What are you doing, man? What are you doing? What's going on?
联邦调查局 站住
FBI! Stop!
上车
Get in!
那是…
Was that...
理查德迪弗 我的前同事
Richard Deever. My former colleague.
他还在为吴京效力吗
He's still working for Wujing?
声明一下 公园里发生的事不能怪我
For the record, that whole thing at the park, not my fault.
你会告诉雷丁顿我尽力了吧 -走吧
You'll tell Reddington I tried, right? Walk.
居然是迪弗
I can't believe it was Deever.
如果可以的话 我想徒手掐死他
I would've strangled him with my bare hands if I could.
不能怪你有这个想法 他确实向你开过枪
I can't say I can blame you. I mean, the guy did shoot you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
看来我的老同事迪弗 在跟维塞利一起逃亡
Seems my old pal Deever's made a career of absconding with Veseli.
我们有什么线索吗
Do we have any leads?
密切留意令已经发出去了 包括一辆轿车的描述
The BOLO is out. Including a description of his sedan.
我们已经通知华盛顿特区的 每一位执法人员留意找他了
We got every law-enforcement officer in DC looking for him.
我们必须弃车
We need to ditch this car.
他们盯上我们了 不只是盯上了
They're onto us. They're more than onto us.
别紧张 我们的路程不远 到那里就更安全了
Relax. We don't have far to travel, and we'll be safer there.
没想到你会停车接我
Surprised to see you pull up.
原来你还在为吴京效力
Didn't know you were still working for Wujing.
是我告诉吴京 国♥家♥安♥全♥局有那件武器的
I'm the reason why Wujing knows about the NSA weapon in the first place.
我在中情局工作的时候 他们正在研发它
They were developing it while I was at the CIA.
当我发现 他们打算在委员会面前演示时
Once I found out they were planning on bringing it before the board,
我就知道他行动的机会来了
I knew it was his chance to make a move.
吴京让我作为后援 留意交货的事
Wujing asked me to keep an eye on the drop as backup.
很高兴你能来接我
Well, I'm glad you were there to grab me.
但是我有点紧张 不知道我空手去见吴京
Though I'm a little panicked as to what's gonna happen when I show up to Wujing's
会有什么结果
empty-handed.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
他在这边
He's just this way.
你好 阿尔班
Hello, Alban.
我能走了吗 我照你说的做了 -先别急
Can I go now? I did what you asked. Not so fast.
我们说好的 只要我把他带来 你就放我走
That was our deal. You said if I brought him in, you would let me go.
我从没说过我会放你走
I never said I'd let you go.
我只说过让你活命
I said I'd let you live.
(尼克披萨店)
马利克女士 目前在特别小组工作的感觉如何
Ms. Malik. How are you enjoying your time with the task force so far?
今天不太顺利
Well, today wasn't so great.
我们先后跟丢了维塞利和理查德迪弗 连吴京的影子都没看到
We lost Veseli, then Richard Deever, and didn't even get eyes on Wujing.
你和迪弗过去就认识 不是吗
Deever, you and he share a past, do you not?
你肯定知道 他就是那个背叛我的中情局探员
I'm pretty sure you're aware he's the CIA agent who betrayed me.
这份工作的好处是 你的命运可以在一瞬间改变
Ah, well, the nice thing about this job is that your fortunes can change on a dime.
我给你发一个地址
I'm texting you an address.
等等 这是一部新手♥机♥
Hold on. It's a new phone.
好了 我建议你立刻赶过去
There. I suggest you get there right away.
为什么 -有一份礼物在等你
Why? - There's a gift waiting for you.
就当是迟到的欢迎礼吧
Consider it a belated "welcome to the team."
(尼克披萨店:华盛顿特区 西南大西洋大道305号♥)
你好啊 搭档
Well, hey, there, partner.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
我听说你今天去见了艾格尼斯
I heard you paid Agnes a visit today.
她对蛋黄酱赞不绝口
She was raving about the merits of mayonnaise.
对 我顺便去了一趟
Yes. I stopped by.
我想和你聊聊赫比汉布赖特的事
I was hoping to speak with you about Herbie Hambright.
赫比渴望得到关注 对吧
Ah, Herbie. He's a little starved for attention, isn't he?
没错
Indeed.
哈罗德 我认为你应该雇用他
I think you should hire him, Harold.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他急不可耐地想要加入一个团队
He so desperately wants to be part of a team.
就是你的团队
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表